Eight top Democrats fear Hillary collapse in debate

If Hillary Clinton were to physically collapse at one of the three presidential debates, would that help her (sympathy), hurt her or not have any real effect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XnOnDatqENo
youtube.com/watch?v=BcVkWK-rdS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My impression is that the majority of Americans don't look too fondly on weakness. Obama was ridiculed for being too much of a pussy. How does an incapable 5'4, 70 year old woman on the brink of death project strength?

Didn't she ask Trump a few weeks ago if they could sit for the debate? Did he ever respond to that?

There would be some great memes

she doesn't. But liberals and media will ham it up, then conservatives will bitch and liberals who don't receive anything immediately after person gets elected.

I think he made some comment about he doesn't care what she's does but he will be standing

I'm just real worried she might pull the "my last dying wish is to be president even if it's just for one day"

Meme magic please. I can imagine it happening if multiple people talk to her + the enormous pressure of 100M+ people watching.

When Bush threw up at the dinner in Japan it made the rounds on the news for a couple of weeks. Weeks. Just for hurling some uncooked fish or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=XnOnDatqENo

Americans largely see the people representing the country as being PAID to be in top health during official functions.
She's fucked.

Sympathy among the news media

Probably anger and worry among most democrats with capability for critical thought. It would be without a doubt a serious problem to have your candidate for president passing out any time she has to stand in public for a couple hours. She's had this election in the bag since day one and everyone knows it but its like shes just trying to throw it away as fast as she can. I think its fucking hilarious that its not working out for her when literally anyone else would have a 20 point lead now

If she collapses one more time it's over. During a debate would be more enjoyable than I can comprehend

Media will paying different pictures based on whether or not they support her.

>they think hillary is gonna debate

S-sam?

This just proves how butthurt and hypocritical liberals are.

I don't like GHWB but the dude was legit just sick from something bad he ate and threw up in an embarrassing fashion. Nonstop liberal diatribe about it. If only the daily show was around.

Hillary fucking passes out at a 911 ceremony and needs to be DRAGGED to her car.
>HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF HER!

What's goin on, big guy?

If it's like that why is every single nominee over 70 and has mental problems?

Old Jew
Old German Capitalist
Old English Mafia Politician

She just needs to stay hydrated.

This is Hillary's plan to climb the oppression olympics ladder.

Think about it. She's rich, white, heterosexual and cis gendered. She needs to be incapacitated in some way to climb higher on the ladder. The only two things she has going for her is 1. She's a woman. and 2. she's elderly. That doesn't get her very high on the ladder- but what if she was no longer an able-bodied individual?

This is going to be spun as ablist bigotry. This is her only available move to climb the oppression ladder. Unless she comes out as gay, bi, or transgendered. All of which would cement her presidential bid.

He wants a treadmill for both

26th Sept first TV debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=BcVkWK-rdS0

what is this

Just make sure it's air-conditioned so she doesn't pass out from heat stroke.

lebron please go

Even if they wanted to sit because of the height difference, what is she going when she meets with leaders taller than her, all of them are.

Assad is 6'2"
Erdogan is 6'

Lets have the debate in an ice hockey rink while were at it

it would hurt her massively
some sjws might "sympathize" but normies won't be amused by the idea of a dying granny as president

she will fall over and get really hurt during a debate

and trump will lift her up literally

and win reagan style

>Hillary collapses during debate
>Trump doesn't quite know how to react so he just stands looking concerned as medics attend to her
>Media pounces on him for not rushing to her aid
>"Did you notice Trump just stood there doing nothing when Hillary collapsed?"

This is how it would play out sadly
>look at his face! You can tell that monster wanted her to fall over
>This is not how a presidential candidate should act

If they thought the Nixon v. Kennedy debate was bad, they haven't seen shit yet. Rev up those pepes boys. We've got some meme magic to conjure.

Kek has proclaimed that Hillary will have a violent seizure during a response to Trump grilling her.

>he rushes to aid her when she collapses
>hillary security instantly unload 15 clips of lead into his torso as he moves suddenly towards her
it's a lose lose

>>Trump doesn't quite know how to react
>implying

Let's include an "endurance round" in the debates where you have to run on a treadmill during your responses.

This encourages the candidates to keep their responses brief.

The guy jumped out of a limo to fight a mugger.

He'll react just fine.

>Hillary collapses during debate
>Trump, being the closest person to her, instinctively rushes over and catches her as she falls
>Gets bit a couple of times trying to keep her from biting her tongue while she's seizing
>Clinton looks weak
>Trump looks like a selfless, caring person

>Trump rushes to her aid.
>Helps her up and let the security take over from here.
Wouldn't this be a insta win for him?

Obama is a pussy

I'm starting to wonder if they will use pneumonia to skip the first debate

I tripped ya, funny wasn't it?

You know they're gonna dose her up with adderall and cocaine before she hops on stage right?

She's not gonna collapse

That's essentially what levodopa, carbidopa, and modafinil do, so you're not too far off. She's on a stimulant cocktail.

t. degenerate chem fag

That might work for an old woman or a turtle, but Trump's too high energy.

Memes and giggles aside, where the fuck is Hillary? The world is speculating that she's dead and she's nowhere to be found. All she has to do is step outside for a few seconds with some cameras ready to go.

She's either gravely ill or dead already.

At least Obama was obviously healthy. You can argue all you want about how good or bad someone would be in office, but that's gated by the physical ability to even make it to that office.

She doesn't. She'll either die or drop out of the race.

The Dems will put up Bernie and he'll probably win just for being a fresh face.

She's dead already!

>Bernie
>winning
Trump would rip him a new one, I can already think of two ways that he could should down Bernie if he ever to replace Hillary.

Yep

Trump took out the top Repubs in the debates, all of which are better than Bernie at debating

He'd take out Kaine and Biden too in debates

Hillary is all they have

Depends, if she dies I don't think many will vote for her.

It's too late to enter a new name in the ballots. If she dies or drops out, Trump wins.

For several months I have been warning people that this is a possibility.

I was accused of being a conspiracy theorist, and many leftest liked to remind me that I'm "not a doctor".

Needless to say they've gone to ground and aren't showing their faces these days.

I'm very confident that he's already got a pre-planned reaction in case Hillary does collapse. I wouldn't worry about that.

I hope they get so paranoid about that happening that they stuff her full of uppers.

>She fainted only because that heartless Don didn't let them sit!

>Eight top Democrats fear Hillary collapse in debate
Along with 35 million bottom Democrats.

I think most negroes would rather vote for a dead Hillary than a live Trump.

It would absolutely hurt her. She is already showing weakness, and even the leftist of lefties will have to do some mental gymnastics to shrug that off. It will drive the middle and even the middle leaning left over to Trump.