The new trailer drops tomorrow. Are you ready? Don't be a pessimist

The new trailer drops tomorrow. Are you ready? Don't be a pessimist.

TFA had a lot of cool trailers that made it look interesting and original and it ended up being a shameless copy.
Even if the trailer is good I don't trust them anymore

I don't care. Should never have been another movie after the original three.

>inb4 another death star

>those fucking eyes
>that mouth
Goddamn, that's one spooky penguin. It's unironically Lovecraftian.

>all these NEETs and weeboos gonna be spamming the MNF gamethread

Disney didn't give Lego money to create a unique mold for the porgs so I have zero faith in this.

how aren't you faggots sick of star wars?

Prepare for 50 Star Wars thread tomorrow.

>inb4 another death star
You know it's gonna happen, or at the very least heavily hinted at. Though I guess it'll be an actual planet or something this time.

>Don't be a pessimist.
how?

AWWWWWWWWWWWW

Wait what?

minion + ewok + furby = epic cute for the win!!! cant wait to buy 500 plushies of this corporate tumour

the trailer will 'debut' during Monday Night Football game tomorrow on ESPN, but will be available online like a minute afterwards.

They did it either for the Rogue One or Force Awakens trailer on ESPN too i remember

I never understood the another Death Star hate it's one of the most powerful weapons that a space traveling civilization could have had of course is going to keep getting remade it's like nukes now

>Rey already confirmed for training with Luke on his Scottish island planet

this is just gonna be a straight rip of ESB isn't it

The movie will end with Finn/Poe in some deep shit and Rey going off to save them

Finn or Poe will be frozen in Not-Carbonite, mark my words

I already am. And there's going to be a fucking feature film every year from now until the world ends.

>Scottish island
Do Americans not do geography?

>Don't be a pessimist
I can't help it after TFA and RO, as well as seeing them blunder the Han Solo movie.

So, three more movies?