Tfw flapjack died at sea looking for a new place to live

>tfw flapjack died at sea looking for a new place to live

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-FHBgbGK3pI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody said adventure didn't come with a risk.

No. He made it to Candy Island but got hit in the head with a coconut and got amnesia, and was raised by a family of magic talking dogs.

>tfw no one ever told Flap that he's actually a girl because K'nuckles is too stupid to notice

Wasn't there an episode where it turned out everyone did thought that flapjack was a little girl

oh yeah, "Something's a Miss". Totally forgot about it

I remember back in 2008, me and all the other 13 year olds on YouTube would troll on Chowder/Flapjack videos about wanting to bring back Billy and Mandy and Megas XLR and Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi and whatnot.

Now on the Chowder theme song's comment section? "My childhood feels!" "Like if you remember :)"

Just think about it...in 4 years, people who were born in 2000 will legally be allowed to use Sup Forums. Meaning they'll have grown up on Adventure Time, Regular Show, Korra, etc, all the stuff us weird adults talk about on this imageboard today.

As Steve Miller says, time does indeed keep on slipping, and into the future.

what the hell was the point of this post.
go to bed

Dude I was sixteen at the time and still love cartoons. Adults can enjoy things made by other adults.

It won't matter in four years. None a dis matters.

I was trying to really make you think, but it seems like my idea fell flat

>mfw Flapjack starts talking with his new girl voice after Dr.Baber's surgery

>in 4 years, people who were born in 2000 will legally be allowed to use Sup Forums.
It's about to be 2017.

Yeah you're right. For some reason I keep thinking it's still 2014

How retarded are you? Or were you trying to mess with years because you're underage and didn't want to expose yourself and you fucked up your numbers?

I'm still kinda okay with the Finn/Flapjack idea.

But I'm even MORE okay with this one.

I still forget it's not 2012. Maybe we're just going senile.

and of course this classic

Trapjack brings light into my life

I never knew this was a thing I loved.

I want to take her to Candy Island

youtube.com/watch?v=-FHBgbGK3pI

>her