THIS IS WHY POL IS NOT A CHRISTIAN BOARD!

This is the face of modern Christianity. Christians are cucking themselves in any way possible to show how virtuous they are. All of the migrant programs in the midwest are facilitated by Christian cuck families. Furthermore what should be done with this sign I have to look at everyday on campus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fHZtbnaXuGk
youtube.com/watch?v=NMMsKicQSn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Implying Sup Forums isn't the board of Kek

>Evangelical Lutheran
Oh, what a surprise.

>implying they are real Christians.

>Lutherans
lmaoing @ your life senpai

>Not trying to uncuck an extremely powerful institution
You are weak

Cut it down and put pins and blades behind it so those who will try to put it back up will cut themselves.

It's not just Lutherans...

>church in my town flies a fucking Israel flag
I want to take it down and burn it. Hell, I want tk set their fucking their building on fire, the bastards.

All semitic religions are cancer. I could sort of overlook the masculine Christianity that united Europe against the brown hordes, but that mindset is dead.

I see more pro-refugee, race-mixing, African subsidizing christians all the time. Not to mention the ridiculous cucking from the Pope.

Refugees are not migrants.

You are conflating two separate issues.

There are plans to bring in Syrians you fucktard.

In that case, they will be genuine refugees, not economic migrants like 99% of the 'refugees' in the MSM, sperglord.

>protestants

Neither of them should be brought in, Mohammed.

Maybe atheists cant explain what they believe, but at least they don't automatically subscribe to shit like this

>the "Pope"

He is a fucking jesuit, an argie and a leftie simpstizer the nigger is in a whole new level of jewery, fuck him he dosent represents true catholicism

Only whites can be christian.

>catholics

Well, that's not very Christian of you.

Have you tried plebbit?

This is a Christian board.

>Christians are all dumb lmao bearded space fairies

>YOU GUYS ARNT CHRISTIANS LET SHITSKINS INTO YOUR HOUSE REEEE

"No"

>Jesuits
Ftfy

What matters is that a man be valued and recognized in terms of the idea and the principle he upholds, and not vice-versa.

-Julius Evola

I live in North Dakota in a town of population about 1000, and even though its very rural (the nearest traffic light or walmart is 90 miles and the gravel roads mile for mile out number paved by a large margin) there have been a noticeable increase in non white people. What happened was people came for the oil, oil fell apart, and the coloreds were all like "no cops no traffic no real drug dealing competition, sign me up!" so they moved to our small towns.

Why do I bring all this up? Chem trails. Not what you think, now stick with me here! We have not had a normal hard winter in 5 or 6 years, so the coloreds arnt being chased out, and it seems like the plan was to spray stuff trapping heat in so POC would stay and make us (((diversified))). Would elaborate but it doesnt matter who knows, just wanted to rant.

But seriously used to be youd hear about a shooting/stabbing once a year in the state, now you hear one daily... But no one believes they are spraying anything and believe these planes are simply wasting fuel by sending lots of them in directions where there is NOTHING FOR MILES AND MILES AND MILES FOR FUCKS SAKE!

> This is the face of modern Christianity.

Prove it. As far as I know, the face of Christianity is 'those damn redneck homophobes who vote republican'.

They aren't Christians. They're Lutherans.

THIS IS WHY POL IS NOT A WHITE MANS BOARD!

This is the face of modern white people. Whites are cucking themselves in any way possible to show how virtuous they are. All of the migrant programs in the midwest are facilitated by white cuck families. Furthermore what should be done with this massive dong in my ass?

Prepare for
>no true scotsman
The Thread

Every fucking time.

And all of that just because they flag the flag of the only based nation in that region of the world.

Your circumcised dick is showing Mohammed.

>they aren't muslims, they're sunnis!

Buddy, this is in Grand Forks. Fuck whatever is happening to the true Aryan state of North Dakota.

>(((LUTHERANS)))

Goddamn Lutherans importing all sorts of third world diseased filth in ND, SD, and MN.

You're cucked

Christianity is a giving and loving group, more concerned with self sacrificing for the "other" than focusing on themselves?

OH GOD HOW COULD WE LET THIS HAPPEN

How does that image explain adult converts from atheism to Christianity?

Some adults have child-like minds.

No, that's the face of some random retards.
Christians have no obligation to ferry people across the world. If one wants to fulfill one's obligation to spread the Gospel of Christ, do it where are you or do it somewhere else.

these people aren't real christians

Is there a better picture that sums up modern Christianity?

politicians are subverted, but you think the Church isn't?

you think having a subverted Church leadership means you should abandon your faith?

there are so many problems with your statement, the most obvious is that you desire the destruction of western civilization by promoting atheism.

>protestantism
>cucked
pick one, pic related

It actually explains it pretty well. If you don't understand how, maybe you should convert to Christianity.

Yes.

Not even an atheist here, but...
Grow the fuck up.

Ok Cleetus.

Btw, don't worry, thunderstorms aren't actually caused because you made god angry by jerking off.

>not orthodox
youtube.com/watch?v=fHZtbnaXuGk

SHUT IT DOWN!

Spray paint KEK on it at night

>when christians think turning the other cheek means bending over for ahmed and committing suicide

>that subverted congregation
this is not a Christian church. No flock can/should be led by a woman. notice there is no bible present. notice her hair is not covered.

youtube.com/watch?v=NMMsKicQSn8

They load nuns up in cages and light them on fire, while Christians in the West lube their assholes for sunni cock. Modern Christians are pathetic.

>thread about christfags welcoming refugees
>turns into a fagbash as usual
Yes. Let's change the subject. Let's not talk about how christards have imported somalis into Maine, for example. Let's bash fags. Because fags, not shitskins from the turd world, are the real boogeymen.

Yes, churches are cucked.

You don't have to be a part of these sissified faggot clubs to follow the teachings of Christ.

I thought Lutherans were based?

Word filter for C U C K, didn't know that

This. The Christians in OPs pic would claim the the Christfags here aren't "true Christians" because they're hateful and unchristlike.

Your thinking of the Orthodox church only non cucked church out there because it's based on ethnicity

>protestant
>Christian

pick one

>You don't have to be a part of these sissified faggot clubs to follow the teachings of Christ.
Why not come up with your own shit? Only a bitch follows a master.

This all started with the illegitimacy of the Catholic Church as a result of the Babylonian Captivity. Christianity has been dead for centuries.

no wait, kek is perfect on that sign

>praise kek

OP should do this

Spread the meme magic

Fuck man. Those aren't Christians.

>le modern Christians meme
They've always been cucks, ffs the man who supposedly helped give birth to their Savior was a cuck

>On (((((campus)))))

What the fuck did you expect? college chrisfags are leftier than the professors of women studies.

Yes they are, stop denying it. The Churchs in the West hold hands with the left and march us off the cliff.

Because the actual teachings of Christ are truth.
>Only a bitch follows a master.
Nice hallmark one liner *tips*

What are Crusades?

unmasking the jew (or atheist) is so easy. SJW's like these numales are fighting so hard to destroy the foundations of Western Civilization - that being Christianity.

if the average Sup Forumsack wasn't aware, these anti-christian types are your enemy. they are often times socially liberal (pro-abortion, pro-feminism, pro-gay) and have no rightwing ideologies that they embrace.

Historical battles that modern right wing chrstians use to LARP to showing how "based" their religion is

Triggered cocksucker?
Don't like the idea of your degenerate dystopian filth being condemned as the abomination it is?

>Because the actual teachings of Christ are truth.
Says who?

Read the scriptures and find out.

Christians don't automatically subscribe to shit like this you fucking moron.

Liberals do. Some people are stupid enough to be both liberal and Christian.

only atheists post these types of images. there is no real hatred among fellow christians. atheists do this to divide and conquer.

Whites had the largest die off of normal men in human history in the last 100 years

These cucks are a result of cowards surviving the war and breeding. It will fix itself within a couple generations

I love the expressions of the other arabs. That one guy is thinking "is this guy actually going to kiss our feet? What a cuck"

YOU FOOL! Have you not read the Holy Scriptures? You look at these scum and see Christians, I see rats. God commanded that Joshua slaughtered every man, woman, and child in the city of Jericho, they killed all the livestock, they burned all the fields, every structure built by man was torn down, and the Jews were banned from taking anything, they salted the ground and building on that land was forbidden. Only the harlot Rahab and her family were allowed to live, and that's only because they fucking converted.

The beast Behemoth who slakes his thirst with entire rivers, who moves mountains with weight of his footsteps, he lies low in the tall grass and cowers when the Lord approaches.

>ELCA
Not christian and you're argument is rendered invalid. The ELCA is a socio-political group that takes advantage of the benefits being christian gives them, from making them feel good, to basically being the SJW equivalent of christians.

Fags shouldn't bash other fags, you fag.

You christian fucks have no unity at all.
You beat on everyone outside of your faith and you talk shit about everyone within your faith who doesn't follow the exact same brand that you do.

You're not "one with christ".
You worship a fucking dead jew cult leader. Might as well suck David Koresh's dead cock while you're at it. At least he was truly done wrong by his government.

Cuck christianity != all christianity

Though thanks to the pervasive nature of kike media, a large, large percentage of christians today follow pacifist meme christianity that follows suicidal pacifism in the face of evil

;)

So other men, nomads, from the middle east, said so? Because that is who wrote the scriptures.

And boy howdy were they on some good drugs.

>caring about "unity"
All I care about is my God and following Him, and my God hates faggotry. So I hate faggotry. Stop taking dick to your ass, you degenerate failure~

>All I care about is my God and following Him, and my God hates faggotry.
Schizophrenia is a mental illness.
Seek help.

soccer mom bullshit is not christianity

You have 9 posts in this thread and each more desperate than the last. How triggered are you, kike?

No, that's the face of the ELCA, who are kind of like Unitarian Universalists, except they take Communion.

Protestant heresy =!= Christianity.

Keep suckin' dick m8 - though I'll tell you hell is like to be a whole lot worse than that AIDS you've got~

Youre all cucks christcuck

The thread is basically me vs. "no true scotsman".

>hating the foundation of Western Civilization this hard

You have all the symptoms of a mental illness.

Syrians have committed over 900 crimes so far, some of them rape and child rape. We're being invaded from all over the place and it has nothing to do with people needing shelter.

Sup Forums is an apostolic board, in saecula saeculorum

^^this

the problem these posters have is atheism. until they abandoned blue pilled atheism they belong to the left and aren't anything close to right wing or conservative.

You have all the symptoms of a pseudo intellectual faggot who came from reddit.

I love Manning's work.

WHOOP EM WITH THE CONSTITUTION

Woah! You can suck cock and diagnose mental illness *at the same time*?
Are you Madame Faggot?

Says the fag