Muslim woman set on fire in New York City

usuncut.com/news/muslim-woman-set-on-fire-nyc/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ywizIxOUCk
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/09/07/ferguson-activist-darren-seals-found-fatally-shot-in-burning-car-tuesday-morning/
nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/exclusive-traditionally-dressed-muslim-woman-set-fire-article-1.2789052?cid=bitly
usuncut.com/news/muslim-woman-set-on-fire-nyc/
nypost.com/2016/09/11/sniper-takes-out-isis-executioner-from-a-mile-away/
abc7chicago.com/news/new-video-released-of-man-who-set-muslim-woman-on-fire/1509670/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392217/Muslim-outrage-professor-Steve-Jones-warns-inbreeding-risks.html
clarionproject.org/Muslim_Brotherhood_Explanatory_Memorandum#
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0#t=44m48s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bbc article calls her UK "British" woman

nah

Awesome

nothing of value was lost

Stopped reason at micro aggressions

Praise Kek!

I'm getting my "refugees welcome" sign ready.

So tell me: How the fuck do you just set someone on fire?

nice

>muslim woman set on fire
>weeping liberals don't care when this happens hundreds of times a week as honor killings in the middle east

>implying it wasn't her father or husband because she revealed her ankle or something
>implying after thats revealed the media won't blackout the whole thing

Yeah all sounds really believable, I'm sure it all happened for reals.

based arsonist

hahaha... someone swap'd my pic!

is there video of her being on fire
please tell me there is

Sorry for burning your citizens again
youtube.com/watch?v=2ywizIxOUCk

Praise kek!

When they live in a mobile rape tent.

> set on fire by an unknown assailant
> Yeah it islamophobic

Where's that dindu and probably not a nigger attitude you use so much media?

Who says it wasn't an honor killing

I wonder why they didn't say anything about this?

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/09/07/ferguson-activist-darren-seals-found-fatally-shot-in-burning-car-tuesday-morning/

>stop being triggered

Wow talk about a white shitlord; how dare you tell me to just get over the fact that muslims killed 2000 innocent americans and continue killing thousands of innocents each year. Like excuse you for being such an asshole that you feel the need to mansplain why my feelings are not relevent and talking down on me as if I'm a child. And double shame on you for assuming muslims are a race. You take away all the struggles black people go through and throw it away when you catergorize a religion which you can easily hide to a skin color which is not hidable. Absolutely shitlord.

It is a mystery.

>Imam gets shot
>HATE CRIME HATE CRIME STUPID TRUMP MAKING EVERYONE ISLAMOPHOBIC AGAIN REEE REEE RACISM HATE CRIME
>turns out it was some shitskin
>never mentioned again

Something tells me this will be the same thing. The MSM gets everyone riled up with the event but then drops it as soon as it doesn't fit the narrative. Anyone have screenshots about the Imam shooting in NYC? We should be posting those everywhere.

>Implying it wasn't an 'honor' attack by her family for getting blacked.

guess who lit her on fire

I came to post this.

>“[The attack is] symptomatic of the overall rise in Islamophobic sentiment in our society,” said Ibrahim Hooper, of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), stressing the importance of a complete investigation. “That’s based on the spike across the country in hate crimes and hate incidents, in recent days and over the past year,” he said.

CAIR, the terrorist organization spreading lies and who created the term islamophobic. Really bubbles up the ol' brain noodles.

Its easy when they wear a 100% polyester carpet at all times.

Set on fire by Muslim men right?

you savage
some matches and gasoline was lost
please press F naw

Was it he dad, her cousin, or her brother?

Trick question, that's the same guy.

And Sup Forums said blacks were bad.

F

I wonder how many hate crimes are committed by setting people on fire. I bet it's a lot. Certainly not an honor killing though because those guys never set people on fire. In fact, honor killings don't even exist. Don't even know why I thought to put those two words together tbqh familam because those don't even exist haha.

Ehm what the flying fuck?

> A muslim woman wearing traditional clothes had set her BLOUSE on fire blah blah.

And the picture shows a "traditional" sandnigger penguin, albeit less fat than the ones we have over here. Where's the blouse?

--- We don´t need no water ...

>they are trying to spin it as a hate crime when it was obviously Muslim men who set her on fire
Der Juden strike again.

nigs gotta nig

>they did nothing
>the very next sentence mentions something they did

If Trump becomes president, he's essentially going to literally make it legal to kill Muslims.

Bitch was hot
Bitch was in heat

...gas the kikes
...race war now.

Burning trash without license is legal in USA?

I bet it was another Muslim who did it to her for showing to much ankle or some shit.

Can someone, who doesn't get as angry at stupidity as me, get on that comment section and start pissing people off? People are saying they are seeing a rise in these? I've literally never seen anything except that imam that was shot, which was quickly dropped because it wasn't a white guy.

And in the West.

Have to uphold the islamophobia narrative above all

Sadly it has become inappropriate to set up really nice stakes in western countries.

>Woman is raped, gay bashed or Muslim burned
>Feminist liberal outrage ensues
>Turns out it's a black
>Never mentioned again

Every time. How can Americans sit there with a straight face and say they don't have a problem with violence specifically related to black people? They've ruined your country, and you have bleeding heart liberals telling you that pointing this out is racist, even if that directly conflicts with other agendas they're pushing.

setting people on fire is only a micro-aggresion now?

sweet.

What happened to the Daily Jews' comment section?
nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/exclusive-traditionally-dressed-muslim-woman-set-fire-article-1.2789052?cid=bitly

Anybody who wears that in the West - deserves it.

>almost a sure bet it was niggers who set her on fire.
>they will blame "Americans" collectively, to make sure most of the blame is associated with white Americans.

>white people actually do something bad
>omg evuhl white people, this doesn't speak for the Black, Asian and Latino communities

Im so tired of this narrative.

Ayyup. 100% guarantee this is a male family member or someone who didn't have enough shekels to buy her from her father.

>20 anti Muslim crimes rocked the country

Hahahaha

>Pulse club arson anti muslim???
>Albanian tried taking off two burkas.

Makes news and mentions they support Trump.

These people are fucking idiots.

Well it's your country bruh. Have fun getting set on fire or sprayed with acid because that's what they do after they establish their ghettos in your home towns.

"Micro aggressions".
STOP WITH THE FUCKING BUZZWORDS, IT'S SO PROBLEMATIC.

>usuncut.com/news/muslim-woman-set-on-fire-nyc/
>Thursday night, Albanian Emirjeta Xhelili attacked two Muslim women in Brooklyn, punching them and attempting to rip off their hijabs. Xhelili’s Facebook posts revealed her as not only anti-Muslim, but as a Donald Trump supporter.

Aren't Albanians majority mudslimes?

My Grandfather used a flamethrower in WW2. He used to laugh and show us the scars on his back from the time his fuel tank was hit, don't know how the fuck he survived that.

D I D D U
S U M F I N

IM GLAD THAT STUPID MUSLIM BITCH BURNED. FUCKIN SLUT.

BURN MORE.

>his fuel tank was hit
>it blew up

Stop playing video games

people keep saying terrorists don't reflect the religion as a whole but do they not see that Islam itself is a shitty ideology/religion and worldview. seriously substantial part of the "holy text" is focused on worldly things and the domination/propagation of the views. Is islam going to be like north korea with people constantly saying that all the kidnappings are alt right delusions? hell all the decapitation does not seem to change there minds so its worse than that

>My Grandfather used a flamethrower in WW2. He used to laugh and show us the scars on his back from the time his fuel tank was hit, don't know how the fuck he survived that.

Since you mentioned that... your gramps is lucky as hell to have survived that.

Meanwhile in Syria... a nice shot happens.

>The British Special Air Service marksman turned one of the most hated terrorists in Syria into a fireball by using a Barrett .50-caliber rifle to strike a fuel tank affixed to the jihadi’s back, the UK’s Daily Star reported Sunday.

>The pack exploded, killing the sadistic terrorist and three of his flunkies, who were supposed to film the execution, last month, the paper said.

>The ISIS butcher — who reportedly delighted in burning hostages alive — had been on a US “kill list” for several months, sources told the paper, which did not identify the sniper or the executioner.

>The ISIS killer was so feared that his victims would beg to be shot rather than be set on fire.

>“The executioner gave some sort of rambling speech ... then when he finished, the SAS sniper opened fire,” the source said.

>The captives were then rescued by British and US special forces.

nypost.com/2016/09/11/sniper-takes-out-isis-executioner-from-a-mile-away/

Im sure its somehow the white mans fault that this black man was driven to such acts.

I always thought Jew York was a liberal cesspool but so many racist attacks happen against Muslims

How do we know it wasn't just a malfunction in her fuse?

>nah
I like how it's phrased
>A Muslim woman was just set on fire in the middle of NYC
>it's 2016 guys, c'mon!
Meanwhile mexican cartels rape and mutilate their way across the southern border, black invade peoples homes and murder their children for a fucking stereo, and muslims throw acid in the faces of their daughters for dressing like normal human beings.

But no, white america, no. Everything is your fault.

>20
Thats less than what you would get in one quarter of a day in your average Islamic state
Do I have anger issues if I sometimes feel the legitimate need to hurt this people? force seems like a simple mans solution but nothing else seems to work, especially when they themselves only write this shit for money

Man, people have been overheating left and right in New York recently.

should've had a flame retarded burka

>setting someone on fire is a microagression
the more you know.

Flamethrowers contain high pressure gas to propel it's napalm. If shot goes trough both fuel and gas tank it can explode in funny way if igniter on flamethrower is turned on.

>Anyone have screenshots about the Imam shooting in NYC
This, whatever happened to this one? Was it a muslim that killed them?

>media not making a giant deal about this
Looks like another honor killing
Move along nothing to see here citizen

>My high school aged Muslim-American friend should not have to be afraid to walk out her home wearing a hijab, scared
It's funny because Muslim countries are the places where they get raped and it's their fault for leaving the house. Damn whore.

There is only so much reality one can deny. Its as the old saying goes "everyone is open minded and liberal until the people they champion move in next door"

If a highly pressurized tank of flammable gas gets shot, something is going to happen. It isn't a car gas tank.

lol which one of you did this?

Bet it was an honor killing. She probably spoke out of place.

is that The Fool card?

>let's love eachother
>love wins
>love more, hate less
So fucking tired of these faggots.

It's almost like the people who have to live in close proximity with these savages tend to have the worst sentiments towards them. Imagine that.

I don't play Yu Gi Oh...

I wonder if she wrote the same piece about the white American girl who was burned to death by a gang of black thugs.

ofc not. those were just some disenfranchised youths trying to take control of their lives. never would've happened if their school got more funding. wasnt racist, they just wanted to rob her and things got out of hand. they barely even tried to set her on fire. it was an accident. they good boys. they dindu nuffin.

racist.

the fire rises. literally.

Wait, this is real? The torcher was a dindu?

you will stop being upset if you don't feel what you feel. truly the wisdom of the new age

More than likely done on purpose by other muslims or herself to garner sympathy.

pro sharia muslims are just like the jews with regards to this.

Here's a link with video footage. The suspect is obviously a nigger, and he's fooling around with a bunch of his homies and I think a negress too.

abc7chicago.com/news/new-video-released-of-man-who-set-muslim-woman-on-fire/1509670/

Kek, let's see how they're going to spin this one..

Do they call the nigger the victim or the muslim.

>implying it wasn't a muslim mad that another group was getting victim points and attention

And yet somehow it always gets trotted out for the masses. One of many reasons I no longer use the MSM as a source of information. Also, nice digits.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392217/Muslim-outrage-professor-Steve-Jones-warns-inbreeding-risks.html

thank god it wasn't a FUCKING WHITE MALE
we'd never hear the end of it

A L E R T
L
E
R
T

CAIR is involved.. friendly reminder that cair is a muslim brotherhood front.

This is staged or being used for political manipulation purposes. to claim muslims are victims and islamophobia and all that.

CAIR, ISNA and fiqh council etc. being frontgroups for muslim brotherhood. As was found out in clarionproject.org/Muslim_Brotherhood_Explanatory_Memorandum# And FBI was instructed not to take advice from these organizations because they had this ideology.
Hassan al banna founder of muslim brotherhood: ”It is the nature of islam to dominate, not to be dominated. To IMPOSE its law on ALL NATIONS, and to extend its power to the entire planet”.

This is taqiyya in real world application youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0#t=44m48s hamas and cair (a hamas entity organized for purposes of disinformation) linked and to muslim brotherhood. Hamas proven and declared as terrorist organization.. explaining the mistake with stopping working underground ”you send two messages, one to the muslims and one to the americans”.. This is quintessentially how Islam operates.. one message to the kuffar, another entirely to the muslims..

clarionproject.org/Muslim_Brotherhood_Explanatory_Memorandum# 1991 document discovered during a raid in 2004 explaining ikhwans plans for north america (notice what obama has been doing).
Page 7.
”Page 7:
“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…”
“[W]e must possess a mastery of the art of ‘coalitions’, the art of ‘absorption’ and the principles of ‘cooperation.’”

CAIR is directly listed as one of the muslim brotherhood fronts in the memo.

>how dare you say it's wrong to fuck my cousin you fucking racist

He's right, them getting upset doesn't make it less of a fact..

It's cute they think their feelings and oppinions can compete with facts.

pic related cosanguinity world map is like having a map of the muslim world.

kek

>we are clearly seeing a spike in attacks
>we don't know the alleged suspects motives
>Muslim woman set on fire in New York City
With such a title you would think someone molotoved a woman in a Islamic gear. They don't know shit, the suspect said nothing, he singed her clothes with a lighter, she aint even dead. seriously I expected some gruesome 3rd world shit but overall it seems like one of those average new york city subway stories happening above ground