>also Cuban

looks good

FUCK THIS GOOK LOVING WHORE FUCK HERRRRRR

Let me guess, you're in America

yes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what exactly is wrogn with this?

N-no...pls Harvey not her too...

OP has never seen a woman without makeup.

>wrogn
i think you spelt that rwong

every little thing but good news, it's a shop

yes, yes.....

Sup Forums can't grasp the concept that people who get paid to look a certain way in movies and tv shows don't necessarily look that way all the time.

if thats the worst pic of her then thats not so bad

Hi asianmasculinity poster. Why do you keep showing up in Ana de Armas threads, posting the same blonde?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>CUBAN
>into the trash she goes
They're shit people. Barley above niggers.

who?

Let him have his fun. It's the only thing he has to look forward to.

This. Racially, Cubans are basically the same as Americans. 50% white and the rest are black or mixes.

Post more Asian guy

i wonder how mad those fisheyed monkies are about our boy edups killing their youtube fag

This girl wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire mate.

WEINSTEINED

i subbed to her twitched and she thanked me

best moment of the year for me

I-it's just a p-picture. It p-proves nothing!

Ana de Armas is a 10/10. See: Knock Knock, Hands of Stone, Blade Runner 2049, etc.

Lmao she looks shit irl

Anyone can look like shit in a random candid photo.

>that girl can have any black guy she wants
>she fucks a gook instead

some women are so fucking retarded it hurts

better than anything you've ever fucked

still would

>he's still at it
I admire your dedication lil buddy

That just means we've got a chance, right, bros?

And? I hit a nerve banana boat nigger? nor would she thank you for attempting to white knight you fucking faggot.

he was producer of the movie

This capt save a hoe cunt seems to think so

False. Nice projection. Brooklyn and lower Manhattan are overflowing with better looking women

whore.

>banana boat nigger?
Why are you bringing Lebron into this?

No Harvey! no Edgar Ramirez!

Why do normalfags have such shit taste in waifus??

Can you really throw something into the trash that you could never get in the first place? It's like the poor man berating a porsche. It's ridiculous.

2/3 of American women are overweight. I find it very hard to believe that any American city is overflowing with good looking women.

Honestly not bad. Still would

N-no! My w-waifu is pure!

At midnight on any street south of 14th you will find several women who look better

was, was...

>going out in public like this
>waifu material

Are you talking about

prostitutes?

Lol no you won't.

I doubt she was ever pure. You don't go from being a poor Cuban girl for the first 18 years of your life to suddenly getting into Spanish acting schools and launching a career without doing something dirty.

>both children of fidel

g-guys

d-did she get Weinstein'd?

still wood berry

I have found the faggot who has never visited Portland, Seattle, LA, San Diego, Chicago, New York (especially), San Francisco, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Austin, or any other American city with a population over 250K.

i literally see hotter girls on campus

did you really need to name that many cities? what kind of autism do you have? people got the point

She looks very modest and wholesome and that looks like it may be a cross. Not something you see in Hollywood today.

I'm from Chicago, I've lived in NY, I've visited all of those cities except for Austin and Portland. The women in those places are still mostly fat, because most Americans are fat. This is especially true in Atlanta, Houston, and San Diego, with their large black American and mexican American populations (statistically the two fattest ethnic groups on the planet).

This. Sup Forums also can’t grasp that actors age past the age they were in their most famous roles.

Fuck, I envy this cunt

Holo-waifus will hopefully be immune to the ravages of time.

>MUH CROSS

I'm not even part of the Ana-waifu-meme movement, but she looks really cute there.

You autists wish you can find a girl when dressed down looks that good candidly.

If I wasn't involved with another waifu, on this picture alone, I'd say 10/10, would wife.

nice

Shameless. Hope the money is good
hell, i know it's good

>$2779 donation

Also those deep south cities are fat central. 65% of Americans are fat or obese, never mind even plain overweight, and while there might be a higher proportion of fit people in places like NY or SF, Houston and Atlanta skew the other way.

how do people have so much disposable income to throw at a streamer wtf

WHO THE FUCK IS DONATING THAT MUCH MONEY

IT'S INSANE
IT'S INSANE
IT'S INSANE

Artist of that painting? I swear I've seen it a thousand times

Seriously, I'm fucking tired of these rando cunts giving big donations to these useless attention whoring fucks. Donate that shit to cancer research or buy a fucking sex doll or something. TWO FUCKING GRAND TO SOME RANDOM STREAMER WHO WON'T ACKNOWLEDGE YOU FOR MORE THAN FIVE MINUTES. FOR WHAT PURPOSE

>65% of Americans are fat or obese, never mind even plain overweight

IIRC it's 60% are overweight, with about 30% obese, going by the scientific definitions (BMI-based). The depressing part is that this isn't even the fattest in the world.

BTFOOO

Women prostating their baboon butts are not attractive.

Pure angelic Conquistador rape baby waifus are attractive.

i read that they just donate that amount and then charge it back

Imply that you wouldn't.

>prostrating

This. A few weeks ago I got a youtuber that I sometimes watch to chug an entire glass of tequila on live stream ~10shots by donating 20 dollars. Got a refund the next day lol

>that chin horrorshow

0/10 would not want offspring with

>Pure angelic Conquistador rape baby waifus
Girls like Ana aren't really conquistador rape babies, they're "pure" Spaniard. When the Spaniards arrived in Cuba, they murdered the native population so quickly there was no time to do any real raping and they had to import blacks to do the hard labor. Subsequently it's very easy to tell if a Cuban has non-white ancestry because just one black ancestor is enough to give you black features.

She's pretty enough, but lawds am I ever sick of the monotonous drumbeat of waifuism here on Sup Forums. It's like clockwork. Big movie comes out. Hottest female in it gets plastered here for a few weeks. Next big movie comes out... etc.

i wonder how much she makes for 1 session on Twitch?

They don't.

>ywn play with those nipples

Why exist

to suffer of course

So my Ana is even more pure than I previously thought? She has no mulatto blood coursing through her pure veins?

miami, what's that?

sometimes people look better in 3D and/or real life. It's called the '3D' effect. This idea might escape you.

I don't think Spanish women look like that, bro

b a s e d
h a r v e y

she has a really cute pusy
i thought it was going to be all meaty and gross but it looks so cute

this fucks up your credit bad lmao

I'm Cuban with non white blood but still look white.

where did you see her pussy?