American high school movie

>American high school movie
>weak kids are shoved into lockers, have their money stolen or have the shit beat out of them for no reason

Is bullying in America really that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if it was the bully would get suspended. movies exxagerate, dood

It's a lot worse than that. They portray bullying as physical in movies because it's easier to convey in film format. In reality, pretty much all bullies are cowards who erode their victims psychologically. Physical bullying isn't nearly as bad because you can retaliate.

only the strong survive or whoever has a gun. Think of American schools like the wild west or the middle east.

>Japanse high school movie
>weak kids are forced into crossdressing and gangbanged by their schoolmates

>bullying
>bad
found the low test liberal numale cuckold

Yes and if the bullies are part of the football team they don't get in trouble.

>chinese movie
>little sister gets run over by a car and backed over
>its not even spoken about and the main character crossdresses after

Bullying practically didn't exist in my high school, a sharp contrast to middle school.

Why do you think there are so many mass shootings in america schools?

There was a girl at my school who people claimed put a cucumber in her pussy at a party to impress everyone while drunk. She became known as "Cucumber Catie". One time folks filled her locker with cucumbers and even the teacher laughed at it.

This is a good example of how typical bullying is. It's exclusively passive aggressive coward shit so the person doing it can't technically get in trouble. Not very harmful over short periods, but does severe psychological damage when it doesn't stop for months/years. Far, far worse than a broken nose where you can beat their ass in return with no consequences and the bully gets expelled.

Oh shut up. Do you imagine yourself as a chad when thinking back when you were really the kid getting shoved into the lockers?

t. reddit

The only bullies at my school were the popular ultra chads, there were no Sling Blade weirdos with bad homes who bullied people to feel better about themselves, only Chads doing it to become even more popular

well a lot of the jewish writers grew up in jew york going to public school where they probably did get shoved around and have their money taken by niggers n spics.

>every thread on every fast board
Who's paying you?

Bullying is perfectly natural, and the nail which stands out should be hammered down.

>Smelly kid starts bathing
>Creepy kid stops being creepy
>Dumb kid studies harder
>Fat kid loses weight
>Slutty kid stops fucking around
>Weak kid gets stronger
>Unkempt kid starts grooming
>Kid who can't handle it commits suicide

It works, a brat who can't handle a little cruelty is NEVER going to survive as an adult with sadistic bosses, aggressive in-laws, and common crooks

physical violence is present in low income schools, in higher income neighborhoods the bullying is from the rich kids who psychologically torment the poor kids every day. The victims of the former join gangs, the victims of the latter shoot up schools. What you see in movies slowed down in the 80s and 90s, rich jocks stopped shoving kids in lockers when schools cracked down and started expelling people, so the rich kids turned to words instead of fists, and this leads the poor kids to take out their frustratiom on anyome they can find that they perceive as inferior to them, and they echo the bullying they themselves received, and the cycle continues. If you had banter and could throw back, you grew up better for it. lot of people break down though, one of my friends an hero'd right outta highschool, those blonde shits got to him ;_;

Why do you think there are so many school shootings? Between the anti-depressants and the bullying it is a wonder that any one makes it through public school alive.

If any of this was true /r9k/ wouldn't exist

People get bullied for not having the arbitrary traits unintelligent popular high school kids value, not for having character flaws. That's where your argument falls apart completely.

Are you gay? Redditors are the sensitive faggots who hate bullying and rudeness

t. reddit pro (redditor)

Man, Japan really knows how to make movies

Never seen anything in a highschool movie happen irl.
Been to a house party, it was not a rich persons house. It was a barn, with stoners.

>been to a house party
>it was a barn

Good words user

Popular kids are usually more intelligent and beautiful and generally nicer than unpopular kids. They might toss out periodic jabs at weird kids, but overall pity them neutrally. Actual bullies are usually the edgy kids, the "bad" kids, or the semi-popular kids who want to assert power.

Low intelligence is literally a de facto prerequisite for popularity in high school. Beautiful is true, but beautiful people are generally dumb and unkind because they're treated like royalty even if they act like sociopaths and never open a book. You're delusional.

>t. Redditor

But...that's...literally wrong. Popular kids are statistically more intelligent and physically attractive. Hell, physically attractive people in general are more intelligent and kind than uggos.

You sound like one of those "smart but lazy" geeks who thought he was some misunderstood genius despite barely getting by

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent

They're also kinder because there's no reason to be mean. When everyone is kind to you for being beautiful, it gives you a more loving and kind personality in turn.

Beautiful people are the descendants of warriors, kings, and the most gorgeous wives money could buy or force could take

Ugly people are inherently bad people

those "actual bullies" are born from these supposedly inncoent "periodic jabs"

No, the police would be called.

>American high school movie
>Pumped up kicks starts playing

>popular kids treat me like shit
>call the cops on their parties
>anonymously narc on them to the administrators saying they have drugs

>that edge

Were bullies really on the football team? I was just a regular kid in school. I wasn't really part of the ultra "preppy" kid squad, but I never got bullied or shit talked to. I just kind of assumed movies were over exaggerated.

Can someone explain what it's like to get bullied?

URRRGHHHH IT BUILDS CHARACTER
*has a mental breakdown at 47*
FIRM HANDSHAKES SON ITS HOW YOU BUILD CHARACTER
*has the recurring nightmare again*

That is an incredibly flawed study, only someone of low intelligence could take it seriously.

Just posting highschool bullying kino here.

As if

Bullied kids are too pussy to bully anyone

its like having someone who you cant punch just rail on you every day while all the girls and his bro friends laugh at every stupid low blow he throws. you cant hit him or you get expelled, you cant really win the verbal argument either because his life is better than yours in every way and you have literally no ammo. eventually, their dehumanization becomes ingrained in the victim and they begin to hate themselves, which makes them an asshole, and so they end up being a bully in their own way, always ready to jump the gun and be rude, never giving anyone a chance before showing theirclaws, ruins their ability to socialize.

How? An edgy person would go on about how they're secretly an oppressed genius surrounded by dumb "normies"

Have anons forgotten their school days cos it seems like a bunch of you faggots are under the impression that you were chads in school?

I agree, fellow degree holding scientist

This.

>the dozen or more fallacies in that study
>author is a known hack and pseudo-scientific moron
Why are beautiful people nearly universally useless in society? Athletes, corporatists, models, actors, etc. People who make intellectual contributions to civilization are typically of average or below physical attractiveness probably because they couldn't skate by on looks their whole lives.

nah, and edgy person would go around an anonymous website with a caricature in his mind and try to get a rise outta people by targeting his idea of "the other," and then he would feel validated by any attention he got.

You don't have to be a chad to not get bullied. You actually have to be noticeable to get bullied. Some of us were so plain, average and complete NPCs that no one noticed our existence long enough to bully us.

That's a lot of buzzwords

if you were the quiet kid they made fun of you behind your back, if you tried to rise above your lowly loser station theyd swat you down publically, you just never tested them.

>Beautiful people are the descendants of warriors, kings, and the most gorgeous wives money could buy or force could take
>Ugly people are inherently bad people
It's pretty edgy dude, edginess is not only edginess when coming from someone you dislike.

I got bullied by girls even into high school. it was a tsuendre thing is what I tell myself. I mean I actually did have gfs in HS but the preppy braindead girls despised me because they thought I thought I was too good for their cliques

>"you're really weird user"

Being incredibly quiet isn't average.
Most people are just the average that skirt by with little noteworthy memories and a couple close friends. It's literally not worth remembering these people. That is who most of us are.

>Is bullying in America really that bad?

not anymore it's not. but back in the 70's and 80's that shit was real, and probably explains why there weren't so many fucking faggots and trannies running around, like there are now.

No it isn't average, it's a trait of highly intelligent/superior/introverted/neurotic people.

it used to be like that for anyone born before 1990. I was really put through some awful shit as a young beta lad despite going to private schools. it was worse than in the movies.

but now the latest generations have become pozzed and substitute physical bullying for womanly e-bullying on facebook or whatever, or so I hear.

It was really bad in the 90s and early 2000s also. The current crop of adult homosexuals/trannies were definitely bullied growing up. Nice attempt trying to rewrite history you scum trash.

>no reason
the reason is they're weak

Private schools were always WAY worse about bullying than public schools.
There was usually some incredibly mega gay shit involved with that bullying. I bet they made you blow someone.

>that one kid who knew a lot of kids from every clique but only hung out with a small group of friends

That that shit sucks. The only time I've ever been "bullied" was when I first got out of bootcamp and sent to my first command. Everyone treats you like total dogshit because you don't know how to do anything. Call you a fucking booter or nub (non useful body).

I remember it was a really good feeling when I was working on something and a guy named Bacon, who used to torment the fuck out of me, came over and told me to hurry the fuck up. "Come on fag, finish this up. We're going out for a beer as soon as you wrap this up." As soon as you can carry your own weight you stop getting fucked with.

It's just banter, dweeb.

>scum trash
Definitely a tranny

i was that kid. Everyone thought i must have been closer with someone else, but I was just as distant with all the other groups too, and I never had real friends that I needed more than one hand to count. I went through multiple groups a year, I was all over the place and never found home.

You're such a bad person that you're trying to rewrite history so it looks like gay people being able to live with themselves correlates with a lack of bullying, as though that would espouse the merits of bullying anyway. So you being a dogshit person and a right wing SJW from pol makes me a tranny how?

Everyone thinks they're that kid

No. What really happens is stupid drama followed by someone getting their asses kicked. "Nerds" are rarely ever physically bullied. Mostly just casted out and mocked from afar.

my private school was sheltered and lovely. i mean aside from the peer pressure i cant recall any bullying. and believe me, between the highwaters and curve wrecking high test scores, i was ripe for bullying.

Mate, I went to a lot of different schools because I had to move around a lot.
Gays in the 2000s had it incredibly easy in every school I was in. The lesbians, I have no clue about, but gay guys were basically invulnerable since they lead the female population like mob bosses. If you ever crossed one, you'd never get laid again.

This. Bullies are pretty much always cowards. They'll insult you as they walk past you in the hallway 200+ days per year. It eventually leads to life-ruining mental illness and they get no consequences.

Bullies are Chads

>bullying
>good
i hope that in the future if you have a child, he goes to school to be a victim of bullying everyday and eventually kills himself over it.

gays at my school were resented slightly because it was when they first started pushing the gay straight alliance. you would see them get ready for the after school meeting and it was ALL ugly nerds like furry types

t. 2005 graduate

My genes are too good to produce a sperg, there's no chance of that.

>watch chinese cartoon
>little deaf girl gets bullied
I expected gangbangs

It was all fun and games until the first few kids started shooting people

I guess bullying doesnt "work"

Sup reddit, you can solve all numale problems through nofap, cold showers, and bullying

Nah, fuck no. I moved pretty often during high school because of my dad's work, and so I attended a few schools. One thing I noticed is that there would often be jocks/black dudes talking to the anime/nerdy kids, joking around with each other. Only the Mexican kids would ever start shit.

>sadistic bosses
do you think psychopathy in the workplace is actually a good thing?

You hope some innocent child gets bullied like you were and takes his own life? lmao jesus dude, getting wedgies must have fried your fucking brain.

exactly the type of delusional justification i expected.

Yeah the popular black kids would be nice to the losers and stuff, but the unpopular black kids were horrible to them. There was some special ed kid that liked running on the track and they would always gather on the bleachers when he went running to yell "Run Forrest Run!".
Mexican kids were just odd. The population was like evenly split between violent cholos and nerdy kids with bad acne.

can you imagine the revelation the user i replied to would have? i think it's worth it that the not-yet-born child kills himself just to teach him a very valuable lesson

Your kid will probably end up being last batch of naturally made genetic mistakes and he will be laughed to death for his retardation and incompetence when artifical-womb grown genetically engineered, your-genes-not-included superchildren will rule the facilities

This is the time we are living and you will suffer greatly!

I think you need to seek some fucking help desu. Getting that triggered over bullying that you're wishing for people's children to commit suicide. I'll pray for you.

>implying this is inherent to American school culture
Bullying exists in all cultures, and many foreign films depict it.

You can tell exactly who let themselves be bullied in this thread.

Bullying is just a PC term for protracted psychological torture; it's a far worse crime than the name implies. Defending bullying is psychopathic at worse, and ignorant at best.

Call em out user

>he thinks the world won't burn in nuclear fire in 30 years max
My kid will be Mad Max and your mongoloid mutant children will be drowning in the great yellowstone radioactive sea.

>"let themselves be bullied"

This poster did an excellent, succinct job of explaining why this is nonsense.

fair reason to get triggered to be honest. It would really be poetic and brutally ancient justice if the kids of the wrong-doer will suffer from crimes of their fathers. After all they are nothing but copies of him

hot

>getting called a fag is torture
That's a bit of a stretch, but it kind of puts things into perspective. I can now see this is the same type of people who call asking a girl out for coffee "sexual assault". I guess getting bullied makes you lash out emotionally and blow things way out of proportion, some sort of victim complex thing.

honestly if i never got bullied over being fat i would probably still be fat.
other's experiences were probably horrible and didn't amount to anything beneficial in their lives, but it did for me.
it's a complex issue for me.

All bullies are insecure as fuck and usually have bad families. Anyone who bullies and especially defending it like that cunt in here should get killed. Not even joking.

Not from the us and i got into a lot of fights in middle school, seems like i'd get kicked out and went to kid prison in your country for those it seems.

So your dad was a pussy that couldn't stand up for himself then?

>All bullies are insecure as fuck and usually have bad families.
that's only the case half the times in the US, the other half, they had lives so much better than yours there was absolutely nothing you could do that would even faze them. i had to develop a monstrous razor wit to actually be able to think of comebacks. fucking up a comeback was worse than losing a fight

Do you wanna know how I know you're underage?