Penny Arcade

Holy shit it's actually funny.

No it's not.

>Bald Eagle
>Eating Dog meat instead of fish
>Comic about being "triggered" by 2016 because a bunch of Celebrities died and because Trump won

>every year is the worst year ever
>come on people it's 2̶0̶1̶5̶ 2̶0̶1̶6̶ the current year

I live in fucking Burbank working with artists and I'm not even a Trump supporter, but Jesus, listening to privileged 20-year olds who were lucky enough to get jobs at CartoonNetwork right out of college that their parents paid for going, "It's going to be a rough four years" is actually nauseating.

Consequences for the past years are just catching up.

Maybe every year actually IS worse than the last.

lefties are well-known for being easily upset.

Everyone is easily upset, at least since the Baby Boomers. Lefties get mad when you take away their coffee, Righties get mad if your coffee isn't directly praising baby Jesus and/or Trump.

Does anyone know the short little few panel comic with one of the two realistically drawn rabbits getting picked up by a bird.

>Righties get mad if your coffee isn't directly praising baby Jesus and/or Trump.
I don't get mad at either of those things.

Dude you own several gaming consoles, that's objectively bullshit

Good for you. Please tell those dipshits getting mad at Starbucks for nothing to stop being dipshits over nothing.

I own a PC, and some older consoles, none of which are in a state to play.

>I don't get mad so obviously no one else does
I'm a leftist and I didn't flip out over the Trump win, doesn't mean others didn't sperg out

>getting coffee at starbucks

they've got bigger problems. yeeesh

>Not ALL righties

You act like they in a fervor or something, they just didnt like Starbuck's decision.

Besides, you know get i mean about the videogame consoles thing, right? I mean, you're on a board for comic books and cartoons so you can clearly spend time indulging a hobby. So years don't get worse and worse. Some things might just have been around too long, like the film industry which sucks dick now

>You act like they in a fervor or something, they just didnt like Starbuck's decision.
Dude. They went a little ballistic over it. Like they always do.

Remember the red cups bullshit?

but where are the video games? this is a webcomic about people who play video games.

>My sides inane bullshit is completely reasonable

Go fuck yourself your shit sinks to.

That's what i meant in my post when i said Starbucks' decision. It was over-reported and sensationalized. People were upset but there weren't riots or anything, they just voiced their opinions. It's really not that big of a deal.

>have to be 18yo to post

>every year there are more total dead people than there were in previous years
>there are more dead people on earth than there are living people

could we be approaching the end times?

that doesn't disprove my point at all.

This actually almost happened to my dog, but it was an owl. Thank God my dad had a broom when that bastard swooped down.

Holy shit....I totally forgot penny arcade was even a thing.

It could be worse. It could be MegaTokyo.

My shit? Kek they have literally nothing to do with me, i'm not even a republican. I know it's easy to marginalize a group of people when you lump them all together like you're doing but try understanding people feel differently and to varying degrees about things and aren't always aligned with an arbitrarily imposed bipartisan bullshit politics

Do you get mad if someone takes away your coffee? You might be a leftie.

The latte liberals really are unbearable. And they can't seem to comprehend that the Democratic party's own flaws and failures are their own fault.

So unlike the people who have emotional breakdowns over the phrase 'Happy Holidays' and aneurysms over people not standing for the anthem, and who honestly believe other people practicing other ways of life means that Christianity is persecuted in America. Those people on the right are such stoic paragons of reason.

I don't drink coffee but if I were to get one and someone took it I would get a little mad at least

>tfw have a couple of hawks nesting in the woods, along with a pair of owls that have like 5 chicks every year
>recently saw a bald eagle flying through
>along with the odd coyote, packs of raccoons, and stray cats
My cat lived to be 15 and died last month, but im surprised he didnt get picked off sooner since he only really stopped going outside about a year ago.
Owls are cute though.

what happened this year? trump won the presidency, so it was pretty great overall

>Having "dogs" small enough to be menaced by birds

If you want a fucking lap animal get a cat.

>fucking over the world is a great thing

This isn't drama class, no need to be such a big queen

Birds of prey can usually only take very small cats and dogs, and it has to be a very big bird. Coyotes are a more relevant threat.

My condolences, though. Hoping my indoor cat makes it to twenty.

As are righties by Superior spiderman Miles Morales and female thor

female thor is pretty hot, I didn't have a problem with that. it was the natural assumption in her writing that men hate women that I wasn't a fan of and all of the SJW bullshittery that made my eyes roll (not my veins pop)

you'll not find a more dedicated group to defending their women from harm than righties. we respect our daughters and mothers as equals and encourage them to come to the gun range with us. we know they're not built equally physically, but guns are a great equalizer.

dog bless America

2016 was the year Sup Forums won. You fuckers should be happy. We did it. We triumphed, we and our memes. It's our world now.

She was a puppy when it happened, so of course she was small.

I mean, we fucked ourselves not nominating Bernie.

wtf i hate cartoon network now

>The world
Globalists get out.

Get out of here with your Chanology 2.0 bullshit. It's bad enough people flood this shithole everytime there's a shooting.

Stormfags=/=Sup Forums as a whole
Even a good portion of Sup Forums will quickly realize they've cut off their nose to spite their face when gas prices start skyrocketing and their ISPs give them a free anal enlargement courtesy of the republicans eliminating net neutrality. And that's just the crap that will immediately affect shitposting autists, there's a whole lot more that's likely to get worse in the next few years, not least of which is the possibility of war with China.

My dog is also a tiny dog named Gracie
#Triggered

>not getting animals that are born huge and menacing

If you want a baby impregnate a woman faggot.

what a politically correct ambiguously brown person

Doubtful. While Trump might (that's a big might) not be lying about making America great again, the way he plans to accomplish that is... unlikely to work, to put it nicely.

For example, he plans to hold leverage over China, when the U.S. is three trillion dollars indebted to them. That right there, is fucking insane.

Meanwhile, the wall is going to be a nightmare to get built, as currently, Mexico refuses to pay for it.
Plus, it would be worthless, as most illegal immigrants travel to America by sea, and not by land.

This, along with maintenance, no political experience, and several other factors cast some doubt upon Trump's presidency.

>ambiguously brown
No, he's always very clearly been white, it's just that in this strip, there's very little light, so his skin seems darker because literally everything is.

You moronic, paranoid, brain-dead bitch.

Also, tons of terrorist attacks.

I don't know if you're either really old or really young, but Penny Arcade has been about dad things for the better part of a decade. And it's had irrelevant violence and sex jokes for just about its entire run.

You fell in the trap of taking everything at face value.

This quote sums it up pretty well:
>"I think one thing that should be distinguished here is that the media is always taking Trump literally. It never takes him seriously, but it always takes him literally. ... I think a lot of voters who vote for Trump take Trump seriously but not literally, so when they hear things like the Muslim comment or the wall comment, their question is not, 'Are you going to build a wall like the Great Wall of China?' or, you know, 'How exactly are you going to enforce these tests?' What they hear is we're going to have a saner, more sensible immigration policy."

Not necessarily.

We are still the biggest consumers of Chinese products and as any economist will tell you the consumers hold the real power, also even though we do owe them debt they are unlikely to capitalize on it as their own economic situation is precarious at best.

The wall will be a project but it can be done, and it won't be as much of a chunk of the deficit as people say, on the subject of water based infiltration the coast guard should shoot on sight.

>as currently, Mexico refuses to pay for it.
They don't have a choice, he plans to seize the payments illegals send back, which is quite the chunk of change.

I can buy Muslim ban as a exaggeration of implementing stricter entrance on certain individuals but in a realistic sense. The Wall was literal he even downgraded parts to a fence

Yeah. "We're going to build a wall and Mexico's going to pay for it" is just a better soundbite than "we're going to increase border protection with the assistance of the Mexican government".

And I'm going to cure cancer and start a colony on Mars is a better soundbyte than I'm going to do jack shit because of congressional deadlock.

Bullshit is bullshit.

You literally just did.

>owning gaming consoles

That's how you know all your problems are self-made.

I don't see why not, they sometimes take cats of the same size.

>because a bunch of Celebrities died and because Trump won

That and Brexit, which crippled my currency, catalysed a wave of hate crimes and left us with an uncertain economic future, as well as the growing rise of actual fascists and neo-nazis in both Europe and America in the wake of the merging anti-global zeitgeist. When alt-right leaders are throwing Nazi salutes while screaming HAIL TRUMP and using Nazi terminology like Lügenpresse there has definitely been a worrying shift in political tides and you'd be deluded to deny it. Also, it's hard to downplay how fucking retarded Trump winning is. America is literally electing reality tv stars with no political experience out of apathy and spite for establishment figures.

This year was a faggot for killing Bowie, Prince and Cohen. The rest is pants shittingly bizarre.

Sup Forums knows about as much about eagles as they do about politics. There's a reason you're advised to keep pets inside in those areas.

Lugenpresse is pretty appropriate given the "fake news" media blitz. The was a malicious falsehood lawsuit within the first week of that shit. As far as the xenophobia in Europe that's kind of your own fucking fault for actively covering up mass rape by refugees and migrants.

Trump won because the alternative was the most provably, obviously corrupt politician America has ever seen on the federal level. You can't pick NOW to start being butthurt when we knew we were fucked as far back as April. Sup Forums gonna Sup Forums but those of us who are actually sane knew there was no winning this. Besides, we already elected an actor back in the 70s.

So you wouldn't get mad if you paid for a drink and someone stole it? You're reserving that outrage for if they forget to put Jesus on the cup?

Rightie "logic."

>joke's on you, Trump was just pretending to be retarded!

Trumpfag regrets have begun to set in.

Well, of course Trump wouldn't reveal his real policies. He doesn't know what they are yet. Putin has to give him his orders first, and right now he's distracted by the rimjob Trump's giving him.

Not at all. I've been to the border and swum in the Rio Grande, and I knew from the start that it physically wasn't going to happen. That river meanders through deep, steep canyons in national parks, never mind the whole "building on a riverbank" thing.

You're also wrong that I'm a Trumpfag. I really wasn't a fan of either candidate, but anyone who paid attention could see that he was talking about policy the way he pitches a hotel or a restaurant.

He seemed like he was banking on important people buying into it, so they could attempt to bargain him down. And with the wave of "so-and-so willing to work with Trump on such-and-such issue" headlines in the wake of the election, I would cautiously say it's working.

Fuck off, reddit. You're the whole reason I stopped going Sup Forums after you turned it into seekrit chanology 2.0 hub.

man i know you're just shitposting but turn it down a notch.

And a lot of good that did us...