Sup Forums told me this movie was shite

Why is Sup Forums always wrong?

it was shit

Dont recall the consensus on it being bad, nobody liked the whole 'power of love' angle that happened at the end though. Besides that its pretty solid 8/10 film

it was kinda shit

You have to be specific here

he's talking about interstellar

I want him to elaborate on why it's shit

Sup Forums is full of sheltered contrarian douchebag neckbeards who hate anything popular. Granted popular things often do suck shit but you have to take everything said here with a grain of salt

dude space libraries

>"Love!"

Fuck this movie.

lowest common denominator sci fi, it has dumb shit like explaining what a worm hole is to a professional like he is a kid and just minutes before going through one. The dialogue is very cheesy and in your face, it has a lot of over exposition because Nolan knows his audience is dumb as fuck and needs everything spelled out

LMAO

>because Nolan knows his audience is dumb as fuck and needs everything spelled out
I mean he is not wrong

I thought it was great until they fucked it up by going full brainlet through the "muh love transcends all thing' trope.

2 scenes out of a 3 hour movie. Fucking plebs

it's not shit but boy did they fuck up the ending
>parents are the ghosts of their children's future
>stuck in black hole interacting with daughter in past using gravity
>nolan decides, hmmm nah he is also gonna escape and survive cause why not haha black holes, right?

this

>being too stupid to understand that she is being irrational and trying to justify going to her husbando

Truth.

>implying this shit wasn't fucked from the get-go
Let's see...
>need to find suitable planet
>have cool robots
>send cool robots on a suicide mission to a shitload of planets, gather all their data
>all planets are shit, notice you're fucked, the end.
No wait, let's send humans instead. Because they fear death and do the improvisation slapstick best.
>what

LMAO

It doesn't, though. Sentimentalism aside, the bonding to offspring is what causes mccain character to tell the big lie, cooper to have someone who he can and cares to communicate to.

>being too stupid to understand that only someone who is really fucking obsessed, like a daughter eho lost her father, will be able to communicate and trust that communication.

HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FAGGOT

Sorry no one loves you, user.

thats funny because thinking that it does is actually a brainlet opinion

Every interstellar thread ever:

>I'm to smart for this movie!
>No you take it to seriously

>to
>to

jesus fucking christ you better be trolling

Repeating "do not go gently into the night" five times in your movie is not a good idea.

when i saw the trailer that had it in it i loved it.

then i saw the movie...

[inaudible]