Who is the worst Pixar villain?

Who is the worst Pixar villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLbWnJGlyMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The last one.
Who the fuck watched The Good Dinosaur?

Can't even remember green car guy's name, but him.

Made absolutely no fucking sense in the slightest.

Aside from that, only ones that are below average would be Hopper, german car, angry bear Scot, and pteranodon.

>syndrome
>villain

GOD TIER
>Waternoose
>Syndrome
>Stinky Pete

GREAT TIER
>Hopper
>Sid
>Lotso

GOOD TIER
>Randall
>Big Al
>Zurg
>Muntz
>Joy

MEH TIER
>AUTO
>Skinner

BAD TIER
>Mor'du

SHIT TIER
>Carshit

LITERALLY WHO TIER
>Good Dinosaur

Axelrod without a doubt.

I mean, the whole movie was really bad, but he was probably the worst part of the movie.

Syndrome best villain. Great taste user

How isn't Hopper a good villain?

youtube.com/watch?v=VLbWnJGlyMU

I never realized how dated the CG was until you posted this.
Hot damn

>Sid looks so bad
>Al looks so great

The progress that can be done in 3 years.

I remember having to take my little cousins to the movies to watch Cars 2. It is one of the only movies where I decided going to sleep is better than watching it. I never watched Good Dinosaur, so I can't say anything about him.

Imagine the hell it must have been animating/rendering the grain physics in 1998.

I like to think Al is Sid's father. It would explain Sid's obsession with destroying toys, because they're what's keeping him and his dad from bonding.

>t. Teenage girl that ships Synlet

Can't even remember the movie the guy between the Dino and the car is from

you mean Buddy?

John Lasseter

The Good Dinosaur's antagonist was himself.

He is the one who drives all the conflict in the film, everyone else just arises as a result of his own stupid actions.

Syndrome is one of their better villains but his character design is one of the worst. He looks like a circus clown strongman, a muscular henchman named Bozo or something. Completely at odds with his presentation and personality.

Worst villain? Chef Skinner.

His only crime was trying to help his business succeed and make decent food more accessible to lower-income families. Instead, the company was taken over by a completely inept 20-something who had been cooking for less than a year and who, upon officially attaining ownership, immediately rammed it into the ground and left to start an upscale restaurant elsewhere.

Skinner is the worst villain, because that nigga is a tragic hero.

Axelrod if I remember his name correctly.

Fuck the people who say his villain reveal was predictable, it wasn't, and that's why he's shit. It just comes out of left field with no proper buildup or clues. You're just trying way too hard to look smart if you say you saw that shit coming.

Hopper > Muntz > Lotso > Syndrome >Randall and Waternoose > Stinky Pete > Sid > Zurg > Skinner > AUTO

Didn't see the movies with the others.

>nigga
he's a fucking french roach

>make decent food more accessible to lower-income families
>implying ready meals aren't fucking shit

Zurg was hardly a villain, user.

Ed Catmull.

Is he from Brave? That's my only guess, maybe he was the guy who turned into the bear. God I barely remember anything about that movie.

Are we talking worst as in character-wise, or actions/morally worst?

If it's him then I wouldn't call him a villain. He was just an animal they fought at the end. He didn't do anything else or was involved in the story in anyway other than being mentioned "oh that one guy who made a wish turned into a mindless bear forever, oh look he's here "

Joy

Chef from Ratatouille probably the worst I can remember.

The girl with braces from Finding Nemo was the most terrifying of the Pixar villains.

>Sid
He was raised in a dysfunctional family and enjoyed blowing up objects he didn't know were sentient. Immediately stopped when he found out that toys are actually alive. I wouldn't call him a villain.

>Al
Only thing he did was steal a toy. He's more of an asshole than a villain.

>AUTO
Was a computer simply doing what is was programmed to do.

>Dinosaur
Was after food that was necessary for his survival.

If he thought he was the real Zurg like Buzz figures did, then he probably had an agenda of taking over the universe or whatever it is he wants. He just wouldn't have gotten far.

Brave wasnt even Pixar. it was the first Disney only CGI feature film I think.

Brave was Pixar dumbass.

Disney's been doing CG since Chicken Little in 2005.

All he was doing was slapping Gusteau's name on generic packaged meals. They definitely weren't using his recipes.

With all of this debate on whether or not some of these are even villains, maybe we should looking for ranking them as antagonists?

how is Hopper below average

I would put skinner and muntz higher, but otherwise pretty good.

The eddie izard voice mother fucker