Arrow promo: "Who Are You"

They better be messing with us with the editing. Her being Black Siren from Earth-2 would be a huge let down.

youtube.com/watch?v=9F9POjINTCQ

But how did she get out of the box?

>Caring about ARROW
You beaten broads never learn do you?

Laurel and her version of Canary was shit though so why care?

This.

>Black Siren from Earth-2
Shit. I was afraid of that :-(

>it's not /our Laurel/

Fucking Guggenhack!

Season 5 has been pretty good so far and if you don't like the show avoid it.

I already have since season 1. I just dont understand how 2 mediocre seasons justify 3 shit ones.

Please understand

Well if you haven't been watching season 5 and just assume it's shit because you stopped at season 1 how can I actually care about your opinion?

I don't know, I love how Laurel went to hell and back to finally become a hero, only to get fucked over just as she was getting good.

I felt her journey and arc were earned by the end and deserved more, unlike Diggle who's been trapped in boring limbo.

Yeah it's Black Siren no point in doubting it user.

Eh, not really.

I've been asking for a comics-friendly Dinah for five years now.

>a comics-friendly Dinah

She may have the meta Canary Cry, but she's also a villain who 911'ed a skyscraper with her powers

>comics-friendly
Wtf is that? Sup Forums doesn't read comics. We just shitpost about them.

>Black Siren
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

yes! this is what i wanted

Fuck. I never realized they both had the same name before.

She was last seen before Flashpoint, so something changed and now she is no longer in there.

Sheeit!!! Barry fucked with the timeline. Black Siren is from Earth 2. Causality on Earth 1 won't affect her. She would be immune to the timeline changes, hence her "escape" when the breach was never opened in the first place. She would still be trapped on Earth 1 because she exists outside of its continuity, breach or no. So when Barry alters the timeline again, she wouldn't revert back to being a prisoner having changed her position in space as the timeline was altered around her.

It's fun considering narrative causality along the 4th dimensional plane

They should do a Huntress from another Earth that isn't an unlikable bitch villain.

Black Siren's cry had a wave effect. This Laurel does not.

Good observation.

Well, that's Arrow, not Flash.

To be fair isn't this how all seasons usually go? I love season 5 but what happens in the second half is gonna make or break this show.

>has been pretty good
It's the same bullshit as early Season 3. It's not as Felicity heavy, thank god, but her moments are still infuriating. The plot is idiotic as usual and all character logic is disregarded. The season is cribbing from Daredevil so hard it's obvious, plus for the fifth season in a row we continue to harp on Ollie not trusting people.

Which, given that we learn more and more from flashbacks, he's never been actually betrayed for the sake of it. He's had a lot of fucking allies and clear enemies.

I especially low how he is surprised when the leader of Russian mob betrays him. As if, criminals never do that and all the bullshit Anatoli feeds him about "brotherhood" is true.
Is Oliver legitimately retarded?

*especially love

Shapeshifter?

John back when?

He should join the Legends.

That's what she said.

I think he would either become fast rivals or best friends with Mick.

I hope it's the real her.

I'd just kill for an episode where the Legends meet Johanna Constantine

spoilers from reddit say that Prometheus set her free, which would fit with his plans to make Oliver feel even more miserable by letting him fight against evil Laurel. Then again, it kinda makes team Flash look bad, I mean how could Prometheus manage that when Barry can be in Star Lab within a second?

Most likely it'll be Black Siren who later gets redeemed and joins team Arrow as the new BC. It's the easiest way of us getting Laurel back really.

In case you guys are curious, the entire plot of the episode has been leaked.
reddit com/r/arrow/comments/5j0bw5/s05e10_who_are_you_episode_spoiler_summary/