Curb Thread

Funkman is in the house. Get in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

feels off but better than last week's so far

episode is already on torrent sites

What is even this plot? This season is just random shit.

feels off and not as good as last week's actually

last week's was maybe the worst curb episode i've seen. i only laughed once, and i've laughed twice at this week's already

pleb

>an episode and a half in
>THIS SEASON HAS NO PLOT

>RUDY GIULIANIIIII

Is this show in any way similar to Seinfeld?

wasted quins

Yes, it's Deus Ex Machina, starring Larry David

Can he save argentina Sup Forums ?

>dirty talking mudslime girl returns
MUH DIIIIIIIIIIICK

Honestly, I agree with him 100% on the tongs and cookies.

Also, I hate when places try and pass off pre-packaged food as 'authentic'. I was just in NH on vacation and that fucking state is full of it. Everything was twice as expensive and all premade shit.

>any way similar to Seinfeld?
Yes, but this is very easy to overstate. I can't say that if you really like Seinfeld, you'll like Curb, as I don't.

Larry's in the wrong here desu. Tongs are perfectly capable of picking up cookies without crumbling them.

HOOKER!!!

I only jerk off lefty desu.

I've never used tongs in my life when they're there

You're a fucking asshole.

My nigga

Depends how brittle the cookie is.

Joe Pepitone

Also depends on the force distributed by the person using the tongs.

Brittle is bad, you have a chance to snap/crumble the cookie.

Soft is even worse.

Ted Danson's gonna bruise Cheryl's pelvic wall you know.

Swat lmao

this episode turning out pretty, pretty good

Larry David as Doctor Chapatin

>Just get rid of the Muslims

Trump's gonna be tweeting about this shit.

Man, I haven't watched HBO in such a long time that I forgot that you have to keep a finger on the mute button

Man, that hooker was hot. I've always wanted to see one but it just seems morally wrong to me. It seemed ok in this situation because the show is a comedy. But I feel that my conscience would bother me quite a bit if I were to see one.

I lost my virginity to a hooker because I was too shy to go after other girls. It was awkward but I'm still glad I did it to get the monkey off my back

>you getting smart with me boy?

Prostitutes are rarely that hot unless you're paying a shit ton of money, and obviously she's just an actress just playing a hooker so

Better than last week, but only slightly.

The show has a really different feel to it compared to earlier seasons. I can't quite put my finger on what exactly is different though.

It just feels like they are trying much harder now and that the show is more scripted than improvised.

You didn't worry about STDs or exploitation?

Can someone explain to me why the consul guy got offended after seeing the hooker and the kid run behind Larry in the Skype call?

Nah, it was worth the risk in my case. I was getting too old to still be a virgin. I was 23 by the way

episode was okay. got some chuckles out of it.

you gotta remember that Curb has a fairly consistent release schedule until season 8 where it's been 6 whole years between season 8 and 9 so they gotta get back in the groove of things.

Morality aside, I think the worst thing about seeing a hooker is that you're basically a quitter/pussy.
You should only be eating what you kill.

>Leon yelling "just get rid of the muslims"

Because Leon was screaming to only get rid of the muslims.

See

i hated last week's episode because the improv was bad and very obvious. this week's wasn't as good as past seasons, but still passable (and way better than last week's) because it could fall back on the writing instead of having poor improv

What do you mean?

I just can't help but think that most of th hate their job. If I could read minds and find someone who genuinely liked it then I'd probably consider a visit.

I laughed when everyone at the hotel wanted their shot at the pickle jar

>they gotta get back in the groove of things

they've probably wrapped production though so it's unlikely this season will improve much. it wont be until next season that we'll see if they're "back in the groove"

I think he means that sex is more rewarding after pursuing a girl whose job isn't to have sex with customers

Good episode, feels reenergized.

What said, but also, it's lazy and you're essentially admitting you can't get a girl without dumping a ton of cash on her.

pls stop judging other people thank you

>lazy
Meh, so what
>you're essentially admitting you can't get a girl without dumping a ton of cash on her
Meh, so what

In my case, it was better than nothing. I have social anxiety and depression and just going to see a hooker was a big challenge for me.

At the time, I was borderline suicidal and I just wanted to experience sex before I ended my life.

t. brainlet

I GOT THE DIAMONS SCRAPIN
SIDIN WASTING MY LIFE IN ALTERED STATES THEM
BACK IT UP

yeah

IM PICKLE DAVID

hooker mitzvah

No it isnt. A lot of guys that fuck hookers are married or have a gf. If they wanted to fuck other girls theyd never have the time or get away with anything but a hooker.

That green screen

gib muslim gf

When this show ended I had never set foot on Sup Forums

All of these years later, I just watch this show in total disgust, knowing exactly what tricks are being played

>Man, that hooker was hot.

She's been in a lot of movies and tv shows. Bianca Kajlich is sexy as fuck.

pretty good haha

>I laughed when everyone at the hotel wanted their shot at the pickle jar

This was the best part. When the guy who plays the ghost from Mike Tyson Mysteries put the guy on hold.

>Bianca Kajlich is sexy as fuck.

goddamn right

Way better than the last episode

she does not look good with dyke cut

goddam is this real? I wish they just kept the low production value camera feel to it, its super overproduced now which I dont know if it matches the original tone of the show

this guy fucks

I cant even tell its green screen.
I dont know how you can even tell.

Yeah she is.

that was hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo

The whole Iran plot line is unfunny as fuck.
Ted Dansen fucking Cheryl has potential

Its supposed to be the big drama driving force of the season I guess its not supposed to be funny

Yeah, Curb is bad at making these unbelievable situations. Earlier season had some, but they were relatable. Later season keep having these crazy situations that no one can relate too.

That's another reason why it feels different and just not as good.

The plot points aren't as relatable

Glad you're still here user

How much did you have to invest into that experience? Your situation sounds similar to mine so I've also been considering it

>He hasn't had a fatwa declared on him

Oh shit I knew I remember her from somewhere

>My name is Chappie Johnson and I can't open this damn pickle jar!

dropped

>so the only girl I can get is a tranny? >Meh, so what
You're about one step away from that.
It's better you did that than being an even bigger quitter and offing yourself, but you gotta admit it's still a sort of surrender.

>they never have the time
Exactly, they wanna get their rocks off on the side but are too lazy to get a mistress.

webm pls

giving this show a shot right now i hope it's good

mary has really aged poorly desu

is he still on tv

Same. I'm a righty otherwise.

JHow did the show ever exist without him?

i want cookies now

This is the first and only episode so far that straight up does not feel like Curb. Episode 1 was weak, but it was still consistent with the series. Ep 2 was just sad.

The charm is completely gone. Nothing is working, even Leon was annoying for the first time ever. The pickle bit was good for a light chuckle, but that was it. I'm worried about the rest of the season now...

so many milfs in this show

>put the floor on the table

she's like in her 60's