Remember drumpfkins its impossible for Trump to win even with Florida and Ohio...

Remember drumpfkins its impossible for Trump to win even with Florida and Ohio. He could actually win the popular vote and still lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

paindependents.org/#!pa-facts-and-figures/zhigc
bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2016/09/trump_says_he_s_gaining_black_hispanic_support
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>candidate wins most states
>still does not become president

American education, everyone.

You're still accounting for the electoral college, right?

Trump will win Florida. A huge mistake being made is treating all Hispanics as one giant group. Imagine if all whites were treated as one group for these uneducated guesses? The polls would be wrong every time, because all whites don't vote the same way. There are different subgroups.

FL, PA, NC, NV & OH will go to Trump. Screen cap this, Kek wills it.

No one said our system was good.

>PA
Yes
>NV
Yes
>NC
Yes
>OH
Maybe
>FL
I don't think so, but it's possible.

It's a lot easier when you're running against a corpse

>Denmark doesn't understand the Electoral College
Europoor education, everyone.

>PA
No fucking way he is winning that State,
The others even if won he would still lose.

When Trump wins we should reform the electoral college to allow only one vote per state, not award votes according to population.

It's the information age, we don't need potentially unrepresented communities of backwaters to be represented by obviously inflated vote counts. Everyone has access to a vote and letting the electoral college give some states more of a voice than others beyond popular votes is bullshit.

>Odds of Trump winning was less than 5% a couple weeks ago
Iamgrowingstronger.jpg

I agree. So how have we not had Democratic presidents every cycle?

>PA going red
Trump will win all those other states, but this meme needs to end. He has a better chance of winning NY than PA

>being this much of a normiefag
sage'd for faggotry

>drumpfkins

Liberal insults are so cute. It's like grandma awkwardly trying to be "down with the times" by dressing in disco clothing.

>I don't understand the electoral college
>I don't understand population density
>I think my opinion is still relevant

>30% chance
>impossible

>drumpfkins
>"I parrot everything a comedian says"
playing it safe, typical normie

Why does no one think that Trump will win Florida?
Look at the primaries, look at how it's almost always been an even race in Florida. Why does no one want to think about it?

It's sickening, fucking cities are parasites. That state is the next California; it's gonna be leaking residents because of the high af property taxes and no jobs.

This is Trump's best chance. He'll still lose.

We almost do, every election, because they constantly win the two largest states.

How do they do that? Those states have very large cities full of welfare queens that vote blue and tip the scales. Not even mentioning the gerrymandering that goes on to make this problem worse.

amerisharts dont understand what a real college is. they keep thinking its a shooting range

also: supermarket not a toilet

lmao Nate Cardboard's analysis is useless

He had Trump at like 10% not long ago. Trump will be at 60% before you know it.

Keep posting useless charts though, it's funny to track Nate's ineptitude.

Remember CTR its impossible for Hillary to win because she no longer has a pulse.

irish are worse than leafs

>Calfornia's massive population gets the same vote as the 5 people in Wyoming

Could you explain why you want the clintons and bushes to rule the country, they have had the past 36 years now

yep, he needs to win all of those plus either PA or VA to win, both of which are impossible given the polls

once PA and VA are called for Hillary on election night it's over

Unless he wins any one of OR, MI, WI, ME, NH, or NM all of which he's either tied, ahead, or incredibly close in the current polls

Trump turns NC, OH red. He's at 260.

MN, WI, MI, VA, PA are all tipping point states.
If he didn't win any of those 5 tipping point states, winning NV and NH together would represent another tipping point.

RCP has Clinton and Trump literally tied in Florida and the most recent poll had Trump +4.

But no, I'll take an Italian's word for it on what is doable and what isn't.

I am also interested to see what effect Hillary getting tossed into a van "like a side of beef" will have on the polls.

>look at polls
>all oversampled dems
>almost all philly and pittsburg area codes

kek, PA is absolutely going red, Trump is winning by a mile in all the purple districts that actually matter

We shouldn't trust polls, even if they show Trump winning, let's not repeat history. Remember, Romney was leading 1,5 points in Florida, yet still lost. This shit'll boil down to the debates imo.

sage

>both of which are impossible given the polls

>look at these skewed polls its impossible!

just like Trump had a 2% chance of winning the nomination according to polls? just like brexit?

Kill yourself nate gravel

If he was really losing you morons wouldn't be this desperate.

>oversampled dems
>Pennsylvania
GEE I FUCKING WONDER WHY

Trump supporters are by far the most loyal in decades, they won't jump ship based on debates or anything else

But hillary can be broken by just 1 bad night, her base already barely wants to vote for her as it is

bing made that prediction sounds about right they also said the panthers would win at the superbowl

>registered vs actual turnout

lmao

All the registered dems in the world don't matter when they aren't coming out to vote

Trump beat both Hillary and Bernies combined total in 3 different districts thats have more registered dems then republicans

babys first election?

Germany, Canada, Ireland, they all have something in common.

It's going to be a nailbiter for sure, even though Hillary is half-dead.

The electoral college is bullshit. It worked years ago, but we are too big population wise for it to work properly anymore.

nothing's impossible just look at brexit. No one thought it would win.

i thought trump was going to win?
is he really going to get killed in a landslide?

Doesn't mean shit if he loses the popular vote in a state. While I will agree that the Republicans were only 100,000 votes behind the Dems in the Pennsylvania primaries, which shows a pretty lovely turnout. I have huge doubts that he's going to win Pennsylvania. Given the polling, registered voters, primary results.

they also said Reagan was gonna lose hard being an actor and all

If Trump wins the popular vote but loses I hope there will be a Civil War. Hell, let there be a Civil War anyway. Actually lets just have WW3 I don't give a fuck.

Kek wills it

>100,000 voters behind dems

you do realize that independents (who Trumps doing incredibly well with) are like 500k alone right?

Not even thinking about all the Bernouts who won't vote for Hillary (who were almost 40% of the dem votes), and all the dems who are ex-coal miners and steel workers who were hugely offput by her comments on coal which were after the primaries.

why talk about shit you don't even understand?

No dubs, so I'm afraid it's definitely not happening. Kek's will.

>why talk about shit you don't even understand?
I'm using statistics (pennsylvania party affiliation, primary voting) to back up my points. You're using doubtful information "like 500k", come the fuck on now, provide some sources please. Like, atleast show me the number of independents currently in Pennsylvania, otherwise you're just pulling stuff like "500k" and "all these dems that won't vote shillary" out of thin air, which doesn't really convince me that well. In the registered stats about 400,000 are "other" voters, and 600,000 are "not registered", how they will vote - I've no fucking clue. But I'm certain that more than 90% are not going to flock to Trump.

You should remember its impossible for Hillary to swear in via Oujia board.

>needs to win va or pa
or colorado or maine or michigan or new hampshire

But if he doesn't win one of those 6 states....

I agree with your principle, but let's take it a step further and make it one vote per person. This would be the best possible form of democracy. Make voting easy and compulsory for all people 18 and above -- including those in prison. I think there's even a good argument for making it one vote per person in the US, including undocumented people and tourists (I'm happy to debate the undocumented issue and concede it might be going too far to let tourists vote). Real democracy should be the count of the vote of every adult in America.

What would the outcome look like if this were the case?

Hillary hasn't been seen alive in 48 hours. You're shilling for a dead woman.

thinking Maine will go blue is like thinking taxes will but them again the shit they use for poll my voter card said Dem on it even though since i could vote i went republican.

has she had any appearance since her body double came out of chelsea clinton's apartment?

>"like 500k", come the fuck on now, provide some sources please.
...its in your own posted source you braindead retard
(count of no affiliation) is independant

actually its 1 million+ of them and 3rd party
paindependents.org/#!pa-facts-and-figures/zhigc

>"all these dems that won't vote shillary"

yeah
There are a shitload of them, even in the skewed polling your clinging to 8-11% of dems say they would vote for Trump

Thats not even counting the berniebros who will just stay home as hillary contradicts everything bernies campaign was about
>doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that one out

provided hilldawg lives that long of course

No.

WHO CAN SAY WHERE THE ROAD GOES

bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2016/09/trump_says_he_s_gaining_black_hispanic_support

tee hee

I Remeber donald trump's chance was around 17 percent last month.

Really makes you think

Trump has a big blue collar support base who rarely vote in elections, 25% compared to white collar and degree educated 80%

In addition 45% of eligible voters don't vote best in history was 40% didn't vote.

If trump can get blue collar workers who didn't use to vote, to come out and vote for him he will win massively.

Why is everyone so sure Virginia is voting blue? Cuck Kaine isn't that loved.

its a b8 map

He'll win more than 1

Post, then flee the thread.

Faggot.

He is up in Florida and people here love him. Hell even my independent friends are leaning Trump, they hate Hillary that much. Also southerners love their guns and sick of the BS of Obama

Is Iowa a swing state? I heard it was democratic.

Florida is pretty much guaranteed Trump, he pulls massive crowds & even when Clinton was killing Trump in the polls, Trump was about even/slightly behind in FL