IS THIS THE END FOR SCREENJUNKIES

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ebQDa
twitter.com/looneyprincess/status/916756527301775360
twitter.com/halrudnick
youtu.be/Lkt3SNYMo8I?t=367
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This was actually well thought out.

Nah. They'll continue on for a few more years, despite the fact that they have been knowingly harboring an abuser.

Quick rundown?

literally who

Preach

Is this the latest witch hunt?

Who

What is this, and why is it happening?

ANDY created screen junkies
How can they fire him ?

weinstein tried this too

>mfw andy shoots up the place tomorrow morning

He created it, but DEFY Media owns it because he sold it to them.

And the lesson is to always maintain majority interest so you can shove dildoes inside people with impunity

>critics' channel
>free of discrimination of any kind
It's all so clear now

So is there legitimate proof of inappropriate behavior? Anything besides the texts? Those were removed from full context and not even illegal. Just painfully awkward.

This. Can someone please explain what is going on? Is this related to Weinstein?

Nope. You can get fired and blacklisted for life if you are a beta with no game.

Andy Signore of Screen Junkies and Honest Trailers fame couldn't hold in his spaghetti.

>Is this related to Weinstein?
It is if Weinstein didn't bang or sexually abuse any actresses and just instead failed to hit on them properly, and then people laughed at him and then he got fired for it.

one can hope.

/our guy/ won't be taken down so easily

archive.fo/ebQDa

But, what did Justin Roiland meant by this?

>took out sex toys and handed them to female employee threatening to fire her boyfriend
jesus

>One of the biggest "SJWs" on staff

Oh the karma

Well Sup Forums? Could he go to jail?

Did he touch Jenny?

i like to think this is andy himself posting

>allowing female employees to have boyfriends
seriously???

He started that channel, too. This is the best kind of NTR

Can't wait to see what the channel turns into in the coming months.

Kind of funny how everything the right has been saying about nu-male feminists turns out to be true including the fact they base their politics on pretty much nothing but projection.

This is pretty weird. On the last Movie Fights everything seemed cool, JTE was even there, now I know JTE and his girlfriend are at the center of this.

Not just nu-male feminists, but in general. We laughed 10 years ago when people said legalising gay marriage would lead to pedophilia and bestiality, and now that's exactly what we're seeing.

just like bravo joss whedon

his ex?wife's testimonials were hilarious

Waiting for the inevitable video on their youtube channel. It's gonna be unbearable.
There was no movie fights this week. How tragic now I'll never know what's the best Marvel movie.

lmao

Waiting for the Collider fuck-up next.

Apparently he assaulted a woman with a dildo. Maybe they know more and the texts is just what we have. Perhaps he admitted to everything.

yeah..."assaulted"

Girl even calls herself a whore, she obviously just regrets it.

Still funny though

Where's the text?

I bet he's kicking himself for selling. He could have laid low for a month and come back like nothing happened. Fans of the show are too stupid to care about this for that long. And the employees wouldn't stab him in the back since they only really care about keeping their jobs.

plus, he could have said he was off being treated for "sex addiction."

>Apparently he assaulted a woman with a dildo
That beta? Nah.

That girl's story makes no sense. He walked in the room, opened a bag of dildos, and tried to "force" one in her. How? Through her pants?

That reddit must be pretty disappointed right now. But it can be worse. Remember that guy making tutorial videos about programming who turned out to be a rapist of his own child? The forum survived for a couple more months before he hanged himself.

Is this real

but what about RLM?

They already made fun of Andy in the recent video.

Next one. RIP epic voice guy. Maybe they will bring out the first one who went to Afghanistan.

More importantly, what does this mean for Jenny and her show, The Millennial Falcon?

Are you actually this spergy about this pigfaced girl or is this your way of shitposting?

>or is this your way of shitposting?
Most of the time, yes.

>remarkable creators

I'm amazed allegations like this haven't come up against Campea. But he left quickly so maybe it was hushed up.

How do they even know it was sexual assault and not just attempted assault by beating her with a plastic benis? She wasn't naked

>gets her own show
>doesnt speak out in support of her female workers
hmmm

The Trump curse is growing stronger.

>>doesnt speak out in support of her female workers
I honestly don't know what else you want her to say.

What the fuck is wrong with the world? I don't recognize this place anymore.

Jay is too scared to come forward.

twitter.com/looneyprincess/status/916756527301775360

NAKED FINNLANDIANS

THERE'S A SNAKE IN MY BOOT

IT'S ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOOOOOOWNN

DUN DUN DUN

oh no, Jenny. Can you imagine her slobbing all over his big fat dick?

she can probably imagine it pretty well ;)

Am I supposed to know what any of this eceleb drama pertains to?

Why isn't Sup Forums as outraged over this rape culture as they are with harvey weinstein? That guys channel gets more viewers than any hollywood movie these days!

Why do men in positions of power always turn out to be rapists? Even women go through the same shit on a smaller scale as teachers

>positions of power
there you go

>women go through the same shit on a smaller scale as teachers
>tfw one of the hotter female teachers never tried seducing you
>tfw one of the fatter male teachers did
Fuck you Mr. Swanson.

that's general as fuck

>Trump is a mean bully!

Now....back to raping

>mfw every single anti trump male "liberal" has been exposed as a women raping creep

It's almost like she doesn't want to potentially make enemies and/or lose her show by choosing sides. It's almost like people with jobs try not to get overly political with internal conflicts within their company. You'll soon learn when you graduate high school, friend.

So what all he did was tell a girl she could spend the night if she was too drunk to drive home and he got fired? what a world..

Is Signore's son old enough to see all of his dad's former friends turn on him and treat him like a serial rapist? If so, it'll be a great formative experience for him.

Mike only raped Rich the one time on his birthday, after misinterpreting his shirt.

>h-hey fuck white men, right? Girl power!!! Will you fuck me now? I think I've earned it.

They're all terrible. The whole company.
Saving this trainwreck for posterity.

/your guy/ is a rapist

>choosing sides
he's been outright accused and vehemently denounced by multiple people, including people she works with at sj, of sexual harassment and she's an openly raging sjw. There are no fucking sides here.

I get that she's probably your waifu and you don't want to imagine her on her knees taking a hot load from Andy to face but that's almost certainly what happened.

women rape too. nypd cop killed himself after being sexually assaulted by his commander (a female)

>amy horse face

I turned myself in to a rapist morty im rapist rick!

>Trump blocked me on Twitter!

Oh well, more time for raping

>1 of 8

he needs to get on harv's level

Its not true its bullshit i did not rape her i did not

twitter.com/halrudnick

Think of all the raping he's doing then with that level of eternal butthurt.
What happened to youth and nerd "culture"? Why is there zero diversity of opinion?

>There are no fucking sides here.
There are in the workplace. Like I said, you'll understand when you grow up and graduate high school.
>she's probably your waifu
She's not, I'm just telling you how it is.

is this the guy whose veins look like he's doing heavy drugs?

The slippery slope is not always a fallacy.

>That fat retarded cheesewheel of a human being Nick Mundy will be the last man standing at Screen Junkies

Loving every laugh.

Oh god it's so cringey and awful. I'm about as far opposite from SJW as it's possible to get, but anyone who thinks this is an acceptable way to hit up a thot on social media deserves the fallout.

IT'S THE TRUMP CURSE

Who is he do?
I only watch for the honest trailers.

>Hollywood is actively starting to eat its own on all levels

The industry crash is looming, isn't it? They know there's no escaping it so like crabs in a bucket they're trying to drag each other as far into the mire as possible.

youtu.be/Lkt3SNYMo8I?t=367

>There are in the workplace
Not in an openly liberal as fuck hollywood workplace there isn't. where literally everyone else has straight up decried his and the companies actions.

you act like she doesn't wanna piss him off in case she has to work with him again the in the future, but he'll never work in this space again. This isn't a fucking 9/5 office job where people are whispering in hushed voices about the rumors.

I wonder if he did her in the ass? I bet in the moment on his casting couch she'd have let him put it anywhere he wanted. After Max was finished first of course.