Why don't we just sterlize them?

Here is the plan:
1. Establish charities in American inter-city
2. Gain the trust of the local negro population.
3. Start offering money in exchange for getting sterilized.
4. Sterilize as many niggers as possible.
5. Nigger majority too poor and stupid to reject offer, black minority survives and gets to coexist peacefully with white race.
6. Nobody is doing anything against their will, no laws are being broken, 'their body, their choice'; nobody can stop us.
7. Existence of our people: Secured.
8. Future for white children: Secured.

Any problems with the plan?

You're going to jail inbreed white supremacist scum

This is Bob Barker with a reminder

Liberals will not agree with that.

There would mass riots in the streets

It's not cheap too

i'd take money to be sterilized desu

Sterilization would raise eyebrows. I would become a baby hitman. A person that black people could hire to murder their babies.

You're wrong on this one, liberals are the party in support of abortion, and of course black genocide through that. Shock claim: Both parties hate niggers.

Probably cheaper than maintaining nigglet-welfare

why is the alt right so unbearably edgy? how long can you go without quoting either hitler or manson?

This is what planned parenthood is all about...

And the right fucking hates it.

Make up your goddamn minds.

fpwp

Because the White Right wants an actual race war despite the public relations rhetoric. I have seen the threads on Sup Forums on how to speak with the normies and hiding your power level. This was clearly recommended on from the first few years of Sup Forums. It is now recommended on 8/pol/ while using 4/pol/ as a transitional phase for normies, later to be accepted into the White Right flock on 8/pol/ and other more mature organizations and movements outside of imageboard culture. From reading threads on 8/pol/ and 4/pol/, it is clear that they are being used as a pipeline for disaffected Millennial Whites. Bring in the younglings with memes, sprinkle some propaganda with facts on infographics, then when you convert them, offer them a more mature outlet to communicate with like minded people.

On YouTube and reddit
>Diversity is out strength but only in our separate nations
>Race mix children have trouble with identity therefore miscegenation should be illegal
>I say all of this out of love of man

Sup Forums
>Niggers and spics are a bunch of subhumans
>Race war is coming and then we can kill all of the niggers and spics
>Fuck political correctness, fuck political cuckoldry

m8 I know you have inherited shortcomings, but it's not that difficult a concept.
Abortion = dead foetus
Sterilisation = no foetus

this is what should happen in Africa as well...then the white man comes in and takes it over Rhodesia 2.0

Evangelicals hate it, because they're too dogmatic to think strategically.

I personally would like for blacks to be sterilized, and I recognize it's equivalent to abortion and infanticide. Public perceptions sees it differently, though. To the public, abortion is good and sterilization is bad, even though they are equivalent. I'm advocating infanticide. I think black parents will have a more urgent desire to get rid of their babies after they are born, than beforehand. A baby hitman would offer to rid them of the annoyance of caring for a baby.

Did you miss the part where they were given cash money?

You're just worried after the niggers are gone, you shitskins are going to be next.
> don't worry Spanish sandnigger, we'll wipe the jews out before you, you have time to lazy around some more.

People are not rational. Sterilization is perceived to be bad, and money will not change that perception. It's better to pick something that is equivalent to sterilization, but without the stigma, like abortion or infanticide.

Raise eyebrows when?
> When the black women go to the doctors they cant afford for tests?
> When the birthrate of blacks starts declining in 15/20 years?
Why not sterilize the blacks in prisons too, they wont notice it for at least awhile if at all.
> mfw the bait for sterilization is extra sex visits kek.

Sterilization is associated with eugenics and racism. It's seen as racist, and that makes it untouchable. Abortion and infanticide are not associated with eugenics and racism, which makes them more palatable.

I guarantee niggers will take the money.

this is already a thing for drug addicts. It's called Project Prevention, offers hundreds of dollars to be sterilized.

They'll just knock a girl up before going to the clinic. It's not an inconvenience either, they do it all the time anyway