The Orville General

Alara a cute, CUTE! edition

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14108236
planetaryunionnetwork.podbean.com/e/planetary-union-network-the-orville-fan-podcast-05/
digitaltrends.com/movies/the-orville-nycc2017-news/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this show sucks Sup Forums was wrong again

After 4 episodes, which show do you prefer? Please be 100% honest!

strawpoll.me/14108236 (embed)

Posting this in the Star Trek thread too for a fair and scientific consensus. This poll is protected with the highest anti-spam security too.

So will Favman come back to direct more episodes? I would really like him and Frakes to direct future episodes.

pic related

why would you want him? favreau's episode was the worst one

How'd you guys like the new Star Trek episode?

I know it's probably too early to judge a Star Trek TV show only 4 episodes in, but I have not been sold. Aren't there only 3 more episodes before the mid-season break?

is she the best member of taytay's nazi barbie harem?

>why would you want him? favreau's episode was the worst one
I thought the third one was the worse desu.

>STD

Half the other thread won't vote because of that

ah, a brainlet. makes sense.

rule 34 fucking when

I've been looking and haven't found any yet. We may have to make our own.

>haven't found any yet
truly the worst news for the prospects of this show's longevity

>We may have to make our own

Rule 35 it is it would seem

>no rule 34
That's it. The show is dead. pack it up folks.

What I'd love to see:
>special guest star: William Shatner!
>Famous retired Union captain being transported to planet wherever for negotiations/new home/etc
>Crew goes gaga over him being on their ship, start asking about the glory days
>They keep bringing up meme aspects about him that they've heard, like how he was loose with the rules and sleep with a lot of women
>He has to constantly correct everyone about how he was a model officer, only fell in love with women, etc
>Ends it off with how he had to sleep with some enemy alien women through enemy force or his own deception to save his ship/crew, and how it badly affected him and had to go to therapy
>Orville crew has genuine but awkward-comedic-presented response along the lines of "Oh, yeah, that's... that's terrible, man."

William Shatner being a guest would be awesome. I wonder if they'd go so far as to have his son as having been killed by the Krull.. Krell... Krill? Whatever.

Too lazy to properly edit the popcorn bucket right eh?

>yfw he bangs Alara

Hard to believe CBS actually has shills poorly photoshop these and post them in the Orville general.

Yuck

I'd like to say yes.

Fake, and gay. Stay mad STD shill.

This one isn't even up to date.

>yuckfw,
Why's her chest dented? Was she in a car crash?

So you have nothing better to do than post fake screenshots in every Orville thread?

For TV shows they should let people vote again every time a new episode comes out.

It's the only way he can get anyone to talk to him.

a user can update their score whenever they want, I don't know about critics

I did not know that. This changes everything for me.

>Family guy crowd staying loyal to Mcfarlane
WHO COULD'VE PREDICTED THIS?
Meanwhile rick and memey is one of the higest rated shows of all time by the fans, is it kino?
Fucking retard. Orville is garbage mainly because Seth is a god awful leading man. It's like how the shittiest episodes in Family Guy revolve around Brian.

>>Family guy crowd staying loyal to Mcfarlane
FIXED
>Star Trek crowed staying loyal to Star Trek.
I don't know what the hell you think STD is, but I'll tell you this much it ain't Star Trek.

Reminder that the new Planetary Union podcast episode is up, with Jonathan Frakes as the guest.

planetaryunionnetwork.podbean.com/e/planetary-union-network-the-orville-fan-podcast-05/

>I'll tell you this much it ain't Star Trek

This. I know none of the Trek fans I know watched STD beyond the first episode, yet we're all watching Orville.

It's a cleavage shadow, dingus.

cool alternate universe post user

which timeline is this from? prime?

is that fivehead real or is it all a head piece

why would you do such a thing

CUTE!

Judge for yourself.

Still fake. Still gay.

Because hes a butthurt STD

Are any of the cast worth following on Twitter?

not really, they mostly just shill the show

only if you wanna fuck drumpf and fuck white people

I only wanna watch ss13: the show

>karlie pushing those tits up

3/10 no Yaphit

>tfw I find this edit really arousing

The Timeline where Hillary is president.

The time line where the Bernstein bears are not the Bernstain bears.

Did Alara sleep her way to the top?

no, but halston sage did

reminder that we are still waiting some lesbo action to be happen

>members of the sci-fi forehead mole club

you take that back

All I want is an episode where Patrick Stewart shows up as an all powerful Q-like super being and his personality is basically just Deputy Director Bullock in space

that would be funny for him to actually be the q of orville LOL
an old troll that thinks of humans as lowers

data guest-stars as a radical pro-human anti-robot cult leader

shatner guest-stars as an interstellar lawyer

Shes part of Tays harem so I'm sure nothing pointy went into anything, but I'm sure she had them licked.

He should sleep with Grayson too just to fuck with him

Frakes guest stars as a NEET.

Seriously episode 5 is an episode I won't be able to forget. Potato head and the missing leg were actually hilarious and also a heartwarming connection over humor, and the bitch fading away after they fire the torpedoes into the wormhole.

Before Episode 4 I was saying
>Orville isn't bad TV, but I like it because it recalls TNG
after Episode 5 I'm like, that was good. This was a good episode. I like this thing. Don't take it away from me.

>watching MacFarlane in 2017

A general for this shit is a disgrace to this forum

My peepee feels funny now

That's just sexual attraction m8.

> watching what the majority upboats
literally plebbit

Thank you friend. I have never experienced this before.

She's just a regular blonde slut that Sup Forums betas like because she is deformed into a monstrosity in the show and they like to identify with monstrosities because it makes them feel they have a chance for once in their lifetime to avoid being virgin until they die.

So?

Imagine if it's not even the best episode of the series. Though I am fairly certain that robot is merely fucking with these people.

wow, Karlie sure has some long fucking arms you faceblind autist

which Orville crew member is the Lean Cuisine of the ship?

>IT WAS HER TURN!!!
>WHAAAAAHHH!!!

ALARAAAAAAAA
PICKLE JAR

You seem like you're hanging in there but STD just had its best episode yet and was just renewed for season 2. No season 2 for Orville :)

Data and all Droids from star trek are man made. Combining them does not really make sense to be this character

is that the joke they're going for?

>No season 2 for Orville
The Terriers of our time.

kek

Fuck you guys.
I like STD and Orville. Both 7/10

How are CBS gonna keep All Access going? Cause they haven't mentioned other new shows

So do the subscribers keep paying even when there are no new episodes? LOL.

Is her album named the "Death of Kanyes Mom" or what is the star bridge connecting this?

good lord

isn't that the Will Ferrell show that was cancelled before it was even aired? I remember reading something about that lol

It's like fake news. I'm sure she doesn't give a fuck about him OR his mom, and probably doesn't even know or care when she died... just like me.

It's basically CBS Netflix. Except instead of paying for one month so you can binge the entire season in a weekend, they've got you paying over however long they air the 15 episodes of STD's first season

>STD shills and blackpillers totally & irrevocably BTFO

digitaltrends.com/movies/the-orville-nycc2017-news/