How the hell is Shazam not a member of young justice or the titans if he's probably younger than some of the members?

How the hell is Shazam not a member of young justice or the titans if he's probably younger than some of the members?

Him being on the Justice League makes his personality stand out.

If he's on the Titans then he's just another kid.

Most of the time, no one knows about Billy.
See John's JSA. Everyone thought he was a pedo because he was dating the 15 year old Stargirl, and he had to cut it off because the Wisdom of Solomon wouldn't let him tell anyone the truth.

would you willingly be go to "children's table" if you had the chance to stay with the adults

Couldn't it be similar to Cyborg's dilemma?

What dilemma?

If Shazzy deedles a 15 year old, who gets arrested?

My massive city-destroying boner

A grown men with a bunch of kids would look weird

Yeah because in a group of aliens, atlantians and a super-fast teenager an adult would look strange

how come there are so many Robins, but they only ever allow one Batgirl?

Cyborg is literally right there

You mean one batgirl at a time right? because iirc there's three in total.

No matter how immature he acts as Shazam, Wisdom of Solomon is what places him with the league

No-one in the League knew except for Batman.

Because he's a full-fledged hero, not a teen hero. Also, most people don't know he's secretly a kid.

>Shazam
Fuck you his name is Captain Marvel

SHAZAM

I think he means where up until the Nu52 Cyborg was stuck in the Teen Titans, even if he was technically an adult for years. Even if he is part of the JLA now, the cartoons more or less made sure the mainstream public saw him as a Titan no matter what. It's the same reason Raven and BB can't escape the Teen Titans.

Even though he isn't right about which teams specifically, OP does have a point.
Billy should be on a different team where he actually has a chance of getting any focus.
Which team? I don't know, but that's how it should be.

He can go toe to toe with Superman. So nobody.

Fuck.

Now he's back to being Billy.

MAZAHS

More importantly? Why doesn't he have his own book yet? Where else are we going to get more of that hot af Mary?

But who watches the watchmen?

GWAR

What's up with Batman in YJ being a daddy to every fucking teenager character? He even adopted Superboy.

When he's transformed does he have the intellect of an adult?

>Which team? I don't know, but that's how it should be.
shadowpact, drunk monkey is awesome

superman

cause MUH PARENTS

Fuck off, Zatana, nobody likes you

Wasn't invented in the 90's.

Not even his teen sidekicks get on the teams.

Damian, Tim, and Dick all look like the same person at different ages.
his is why we need characters like fan favorites Harper Row and Duke.

There's an episode of Young Justice where the Justice League debates this it's pretty funny.

Isn't it a secret that he is a kid?

I don't think it is in the New 52 but I might be wrong.

He can beat superman in a straight up fight, putting him on the kiddy team would be a colossal waste.

You mean this one?

No. That's what makes him fun. He's a little kid with the body and powers of an adult superhero.

>Duke
>Fan favorite
The fuck are you smoking?

He still has a children's demeanor for the most part.

Really? I don't remember that. Do you remember which episode?

I know you're joking, but fuck you.

Batman keeps trying. It always goes wrong.

He has the voice of Solomon giving him adult advice, but he doesn't have to listen.

he has the wisdom of Solomon so he's smarter than average kid characters

In the old continuity, Cap was working in secret for a while before he became a public Superhero during COIE, the Teen Titans were already a thing and it would still be a while after that before anyone realized he was a child.

Captain Marvel talking and acting like a kid in his adult form is a very very recent change to his character.

>Captain Marvel talking and acting like a kid in his adult form is a very very recent change to his character.

It's a good one too, in my opinion. I loved classic Captain Marvel, but Bratson makes Shazam worth it

He is honestly more mature then 90% of the Titans or YJ.

You know that's not true.

Go away Snyder

>Guy Gardener gets nominated
>Both green lanterns say no
It was the funniest thing
fouth to last episode, i think

Because he was the Justice League leader at the time, so he was personally responsible for the Team.

In the second season, Captain Atom was the leader, so he worked with them closely. Also, Batman was in a space trial.