>inb4 yurotrash excuses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EwFKwr8bu5o
youtu.be/D71oty81iUQ?t=1h17m51s
youtube.com/watch?v=RjuweJ-g-AQ
krautchan.net/rvss/thread-336637.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I live in a country with almost no spics and nigger

As a bernie supporter, proud donator to BLM and several pro-immigrant foundations, I can say honestly that I don't need a firearm to keep me safe. I don't have a micropenis either.

Well memed.

my grandpa has a nice range of firearms if shit gets real so no probs here even in cuckland

They let you out of /ARG/? Also, SR9 FTW.

Still don't know what owning a firearm and penis size have in common. If you don't need one good on you, but at some point in your life, you're gonna need one. Trust me, I used to be like you.

Hey whatever happened with that bank thing when your gov robbed you guys?

I'm an undocumented immigrant, so I can't legally purchase a firearm.

>there are "people" on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that do not own or operate model steam engines
Explain yourselves.
>inb4 yurotrash excuses

Yeah, you don't need a gun. Just bug spray.

I actually was a (unenthusiastic) Bernie supporter and have a volunteer side-gig as a community organizer on weekends.

I have twelve firearms, a CCW license, and carry a M&P Shield every day

>wongs
The one and done kings

>undocumented immigrant
just got to the local ATF office and tell them you're with the Sinaloa cartel, they'll hook you up for free.

I always thought those steam engine sets were cool.

This is why.

nigga, that a time machine.

Nigga we can own more guns than you guys.

Well we got fucked over but only if you had at
least 100k in bank . For example if you had 120k in bank you would lose 20k

My illegal butter knife keeps me perfectly safe thank you very much.

And all those sources to easily verify too

>we can own more guns than an unlimited amount

What did he mean by this?

Been in Uni, I'm actually functionally noguns ATM. I will never understand why they didn't just ruggedize the SR9 instead of making the "American" POS.

Young and still making my way in the world
Shelter, food, education, and training are bigger finicial priorities than weapons, which I do not currently have a need for the extra precaution. In finicial sense, a gun is a luxury which I cannot currently afford on my budget.

You forgot, "proud father to my wife's son"

I'm poor-as-shit, so I've only got a blowgun. I can shoot these out of it though, which is fun. I usually just use the little white snappers though.

This. Sup Forums btfo. Drumpfags on suicide watch.

I don't abuse women, I don't have children, I'm not suicidal, and I secure my firearms and treat them with respect

Just picked up my first Mosin yesterday Was up all night babying it so its spick and span.
Also have an SKS and a Winchester SXP Defender

What should i get next Sup Forums?

an SVT-40 because you live in canada and they're like $400 there

gr8 b8 m8y

In my country, you have to be inventive.

I'm going to buy a Lee Enfield soon. I think body armour is illegal here, so that's pretty much it.

>implying there aren't alot of european countries where you can own several and operate firearms
>be burger
>get info on other countries gun laws from fox

Seriously burger, you can't imagine how many americans i meet every week who are completly surprised that in Germany 30% of the citizens own firearms
Where i live 60% own firearms.
Austria has even more
And don't even get me started on the mountain germans

>be me
>never see a gun irl
>shoot first time during holidays in bulgaria
Middle of fucking yurop, between germs and commies and literally 0 guns. We`re dumb

Where the hell do you live that you can't own guns?
Criminal record or living in Berlin?

Sup

no excuses, heino

youtube.com/watch?v=EwFKwr8bu5o

OP has a detroit redwings cap. Yes OP you need that memegun more than most other burgers.

I live with gay communists.

Still saving to put a down payment on a double to rent out the other half to pay for my mortgage. Just have to save enough first so I don't have to worry about always having a tenant.

wtf is that?

QBZ 95/97 ?

I'm broke right now. once this season pays out, that will change. That being said, I do get to borrow firearms often.

Norinco Type 97 with a custom flat top upper.

QBZ 97 then.

youtu.be/D71oty81iUQ?t=1h17m51s

isn't half your country occupied by kebabs?

pls no bully

>using quotes from Imperium to try to make the movie into a meme
>obvious jewish shill

Fucking die parasite. Your tactics are so pseudo intellectual.

Having a pool increases your chance of drowning too.

FUCKING UNDERRATED

Mental Illness detected

Well, you pretty much said it. Very difficult to get a gun so it isn't really worth it.

I-I-I have a folding knife

If I did, why would I tell you, faget?

is that a FAMAS?

Bretty /comfy/

I'm 19 and have no money. Getting a gun when I have a surplus of finances.

My guns will be kept in a locked safe, disassembled, making most of these a moot point.

Having guns for home/personal daily protection is retarded and only justified if other options are less sensible. Of course, I defend your right to be retarded, but most gun owners I know have been conned by gun advertisers into believing buying their product is the only solution.

The world for most first world countries isn't really that dangerous if you are not poor or stupid

>flyers hat

I never had the opportunity to use a fire arm and learn proper fire arm usage. Aside from when I was really really young my my father taught me how to shoot a rifle, the rest of my lift I never had a father figure take me out to a gun range and teach me extensively like the other kids so I end up growing up have little to know knoledge of guns.

Aside from videogames and what I watch on forgotten weapons on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=RjuweJ-g-AQ

I need to pass state certification before I can legally think about guns.

Sup Forums-tards report here:

krautchan.net/rvss/thread-336637.html

Nebraska is the pol(e) as in polis, politician, police, police or poland. It means "of Nebra."

I've got a Type 56 SKS and a 91/30. I may be a poorfag with commie milsurp, but that's still better than being noguns.

I live in the most peaceful country in the world.

The only people who own guns here are basicly those who go deer/bird hunting

I know how to operate firearms, I am just not legally allowed to own one

The rules for firearm safety are universal.
Keep your finger off the trigger
Keep the barrel pointed in a safe direction
Know your target and whats behind it
Always treat a gun like its loaded
Never point it at anything you wouldnt destroy
If you can follow those basic rules you can learn the rest as you go.

Honestly dude they aren't very complicated at all. Go to a local gunstore and ask questions, they'll almost certainly let you look at/feel the guns they have on display.

>a gun in the home increases the chance of being killed by firearms by 72%
so from roughly 0.4% to 0.6%?

Firearms are for wounding and killing people.
Europe is not at war.

So I have no need to do so, or if I did, there's metric fucktons of ways to do so without a gun. I'll manage.

Also, not a murifat

>oh jeez what are import bans and no fully automatic guns made after 86

>Europe is not at war
You heard it here first folks.

If i want, i can go to Crete where i can buy guns without any paperwork or delay. Just because Crete is based beyond belief.
Problem is, i am too poor for that kek.

That's actually pretty cool

Okay, say I'll get a firearm tomorrow. What next?

Where's that big war your fedorian religion whispers about? Where do I get to use the gun? Whom do I shoot?

Sure as fuck not anything in Baltics. We've past hunting and gathering by millenias, no point in going after deer either.

It's easier to live life without a stick in your ass Estonia.

>a gun in the home triples the risk of homicide

a nigger entering my home is what triples that risk

How is the Mosin? They're cheap as fuck here but do they shoot nice? How is actuating the action like?

>Seriously burger, you can't imagine how many americans i meet every week who are completly surprised that in Germany 30% of the citizens own firearms
>Where i live 60% own firearms.

What are the most popular assault rifles and handguns to own there?

After hauling that shit around in bogs and snow during conscription - for 8 months, guns don't feel so cool anymore.

It's much easier to go to range and rent one if you want to fuck your shoulder or ears. And get it out of your system.

No point in having this piece of horrible stamped metal in my home - we have like 1 home invasion in 10 years.

1. The sports

Shooting is fun as fuck as one of the best hobbies for men.

2. hunting

Hunting makes you independent. You don't have to rely on supermarkets so much and if you have a small garden with veggies you end up being self reliant.

3. protection

Owning a gun is like owning a fire extinguisher. You don't need one until you actually need one and it's too late. A gun is the best thing manking has invented as protection. You are no longer at the mercy of stronger, more powerful people.

4. collecting

Every gun is different, it's like owning various cars. You can collect WWII stuff, Soviet stuff or just all sorts of guns if you wish. The history and mechanics behind guns is just interesting as fuck.

>intermediate round
>fucking your ears, or shoulder
Ear pro.
Did you do something to it that makes a toddlers punch hurt your shooting shoulder?
>renting over buying
Renting adds up senpai
>guns 1 and only use is for home invasions
Sure bud

you are just dumb.

>dumb
No, please tell me, do you shoot without earpro? Those shitty foamies work well for blasting .308 all day? What do you shoot that fucks up your ears?
What do you shoot that fucks up your shoulder?

What does the army surplus shit on your pic have to do with guns op. Its bed wetting paramilitary fantasists that will kill gun ownership. They have fucking ruined the shooting sports with there crappy military fantasy cheapo guns and tactical vests.

neet californian grill
i want a gun to start practicing with but i have no idea where to start and no source of income right now. should have bought a gun earlier in the year. im a fucking idiot

>they're like $400
Yup.

>I think body armour is illegal here
It's completely legal here lad

Lol no, kys faggot

>Army surplus shit

You mean the chest rig I have? How else is one supposed to hike and carry ammunition that is readily available?

Go to gunstore and inform them of your situation and budget and they'll set you up.

In my country all weapons are owned by muslim/nigger

>cheapo guns
>SigSauer
No gunz fag confirmed

b-b-but what so you need a firearm for user?
the averge police responding time is 4 minutes, haven't you heard?

> IN B4 ASSUALT SPOONS

becouse is ilegal ;_;

Posting my piece

ak4?

I feel safe on my cozy little Vancouver island

We've got basically no niggers.

Send me a gun pls

>Explain yourself

I live in sweden so
1. My people haven't been at war for like a couple of hundred years or so
2. We haven't had any need for firearms other than for hunting so it's not really part of our culture
3. Gun laws doesn't allow anyone to have weapons
4. Learn how to fucking snusa you fucking american. Wtf is this "copenhagen" shit? Are you some kind of faggot or what?

>2016
>Not snusing kronan or general
>Heterosexual

Pick one

There are "people" on Sup Forums RIGHT now that do not know how to operate 155 mm field howitzers.

Explain yourselves.

I'm a doctor. I save lives instead of taking them. And I'm kind of fucking suicidal, so I'm more useful to any cause without a gun in my hands, since I'd probably blow my brains out at what an absolute cesspool the world has become if I had a firearm.

>keeps shooting door after shooting it down
SWAT COMIN THRU

here's why