Post your conspiracies

Foster's home for Imaginary friends is just young Mac's escapist delusions, suffering abuse from his older brother.

Tumblr hair is not an offshoot of identity politics, it is a transitionary phase in an attempt to use social engineering to resurrect 20's bob cuts and establish it as the primary female hair style

I know this because I've been the leader of this aesthetic cult for the last 6 years since the previous leader died.

Hunter zolomon is trapped in the Speedforce an will return angry and enraged that Flashpoint has made his wife forget his existence

Sarah from Sarah and duck grows up to become Sarah Anderson after her duck dies.

Cartoons dont exist, it's your imagination seeking escapism

Not Frankie?

Max from Mighty Max grew up to become the grandfather of Ben and Gwen Tennyson.

>It's an OP tries to inject his personal drama into a cartoon show episode.

Just call family services, user.

The world of Adventure time is set in a twisted landscape carved up by at long past nuclear aftermath, which forged wild and reality bending physics and understanding.

Batman is still stuck in the lifetrap.

What's the difference between a bob cut and a pixie cut?

Theres no secret formula for Krabbie Patties.
The whole thing its an hoax to distract Plankton from improving his own restaurant cooking.

Spongebob is so naive he actually believes it despite being the cook.

That's not a conspiracy theory, that's just canon. It's called the Mushroom Wars, and it blew up a chunk of the planet, which led to the Lich waking up and sorta reintroducing magic and getting reincarnated as a bunch of shit (including the meteor that took out most of the planet's life) which eventually reincarnated into Finn, the main character of the show.

Sup Forums is a good place to discuss comics and cartoons with an interesting and inventive community that thrives off of quality discussion.

Too far fetched?

Holy fuck

>There is no secret ingredient

I always thought the joke behind Krabby Patties was that Spongebob explains the entire formula in Plankton's first appearance.

The big networks conspired to keep John K out of work because he threatens to revolutionize animation and usher in an era of higher program budgets that simply jeopardize the bottom line.

Lyn is actually a trans girl. Everybody in the house has wholeheartedly accepted her transition, and doesn't even mention it anymore. This explains why she's so competitive and strong, as well as why she has boy sports equipment.

Chemical X is just essence of Aku and that's why everything else that comes into contact with it is either outright evil or unstable; Utonium just managed to suppress its usual evil nature with massive doses of Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice.

To go further, most WB, Hanna-Barbera, and Cartoon Network magical villains are just extensions of the darkness Aku was formed out of; that's why the red, black, and green color scheme is so prevalent in those villains.

This is probably canon.

There aren't really Smurfs, Gargamel is schizophrenic.

This i always thought at the end what make Krabby Patties so good it's hard work and dedication thats why spongebob can make them, but Squidward can't because he dosen't love his job

Jack Ryder is Batman
Bruce Wayne is Superman
Clark Kent is Bane

Rick has planned his escape from prison years in advance, everything bad or unexpected happening is according to plan. He just acts reactive

That's some 'LXG' shit right there.

>Clark Kent is Bane

Impossible, Bane doesn't wear glasses.

Star Vs threads are one hell of a drug

You are too good for us.

He doesn't but Clark krent does

0/10

Everything is a coma

Life is all a simulation to see who is worthy and Just enough to handle the real life.

No one has passed, and thats why everyone thinks 2016 is the worst year. Because they shall shut down the simulation in 2017.

But 2016 was awesome

You forgot the most important part though which is love

Specifically, the purest, most righteous love in the world, powerful enough to counter and balance the pure hate that drives Aku.

There's a reason only Professor Utonium can make proper Powerpuff Girls, and it has nothing to do with being a good scientist and everything to do with his ancestors.

>david bowie died
>trump becomes president
fair trade

The joke
Your head.

What do you mean by "tumblr hair". If you are talking about sidecuts, I don't really see how it would create the pleasant world of easily manageable, yet good-looking hairstyle being dominant.

XANA from Code Lyoko never went rogue

It was simply hacked by men in black/Project Carthage creators n was forced to kill Waldo and Aelita n take control over The Lyoko Program

Utonium's process doesn't truly counter it though but only buries it beneath the surface; that's why the girls go berserk so easily.

Yea but he is always months late with that era, and the budget is never high enough....

I can see it now

Cartoon Network is run by a group of people who despise animation and are trying to put their weakest foot forward to find an excuse to bring back CNReal.

Trader Joe's purposely makes their parking lots too small so it appears like they're more popular

I have a Loud House theory i wrote a while ago.

So the Louds were young so raised Lori as a normal first child, then they wanted a girl, so when Leni came they made it a pretty girl, as girls should be, then they wanted a boy and the louds were still young hippies that road triped with their kids, but Luna came, and well they treated her like a boy and teached her music so she became tomboyish, then Luan who was small still when the Louds were into performing arts and shit so she became a comedian, then dad settles down, and want to have just 1 more, a Boy so Loud Dad could teach him men stuff, but Lynn came and dad still wanted a boy... so hey Lynn come play catch... Mom was tired of having kids, and she went to the doctor to close the baby making shop, so they were happy but not for so long, they still wanted the boy, so they went to the doctor and started an experimental treatment, 2 years later...a white haired weak kid born, Lincoln, the parents went devastated, they needed so much care for Lincoln... and thought it was the last, then 3 years of loving marital unprotected sex and boom Lucy, Oh my god, how could that be posible? who would want another sick child, and she knows she is not wanted. After that... the Loud Womb was crazy and mom always forced her way against dad the uterus demands more kids, boom twins and a kid genius, Who knows what lily will became... or mom and dad are into the impregnation fetish

There used to be a theory back when Emerald Twilight dropped that this guy was the cause of it because Hal stole his ring after it was destroyed and was manipulating Hal into killing the Guardians for him. Turned out is was space-bug, but the theory was interesting.

Bob Cut has bangs covering the forehead and surrounds the head, but stops before the neck.
Pixie is shorter and spiky.

the scotsman is Dexter descendant, the runes on his sword is actually an algorithm designed to kill aku.

I completely believe the "Hal Jordon Lied" theory.

this is what happens with creators pander to their viewers to much.

It fucking killed the fun of the mystery.

This is my guess with some added theory:
>PPG movie was first CN movie, management changes halfway through because the (((higher-ups))) aren't seeing enough profits.
>PPG movie released early in the summer instead of the fall to make it flop, with poor advertising and shitting on the crew so that CN won't be expected to make their own movies for a long, long time and can focus on making cheap shit to maximize profit
>CN doesn't want to have to "waste money on actually animating PPG again unless it's a special and we can sell DVDs" but continues to pump out PPG merch long after the show ends
>PPG reboot is just an extension of this, instead of re-airing old episodes to generate hype in the new generation they make a new PPG as cheaply as possible knowing that normies don't care and will buy the merch for their kids and the people who don't have kids who will buy the merch are the only ones who have time to waste complaining about it

Been on a paranoid state of mind lately.

Rhino and The Kingpin are the same person

Everyone in EEnE is dead :^)

This is genius and the first thing that makes me feel better about the abysmal state of DC for this past decade.

Steve Smith isn't Stan's son, he is Peter's.

>Geeky

>Brown hair

>Able to withstand great punishment beyond the rest of the family.
Ok so I know this one might be argued, Stan has had his legs eaten off by a polar bear but he would have died if it wasn't for Roger.

>And the most damning evidence, BALL CHIN

But it makes sense that Francine would cheat on Stan, she is a hoe and a hood rat. And you can't make a whore into a house wife.

I would join under the pretense that i know its a cult and cults are usually fun as long as you can steal from people and turn in to a business like Scientology or Christianity instead of a murder cult like the Manson Family or any of the other cults that have fallen.