THOR: RAGNAROK

Social media embargo lifts in an hour. Will Marvel pull it off again?

Also, cameo spoilers have reportedly leaked.

Matt Damon and John Cena appear as Asgardian actors playing Loki and Thor in a re-enactment of "Thor" portraying Loki as a valiant tragic hero and Thor as a dumb brute who always ruins things.

Sam Neill and Lou Ferrigno will also have cameos

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ScottMendelson/status/917250187382317056
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My guess
78%
6.5/10
Fun colorful with a great hammy performance from Cate
Film drags in the middle
Best Thor film to date
Joyride
Over the top
Lovecraftian

I'm going into this one ignoring the trailers, that flashy 80s shit doesn't suit Thor at all.

Will be the worst Taika flick to date

And the best Thor flick to date

better than anything they've tried with Thor so far

The 2 first thor movies sucked and Thor sucked in every movie he was on, also his actor sucks.

Make this movie goofy, who cares?Thor as a franchise is a fucking joke already, maybe it will work if MCU give up trying to make Thor look like anything serious.

>and John Cena
Who?

Eventful couple of days we've had.

Any news?

QUIPS

FUN

SZECHUAN SAUCE

I'M PICKLE RIIIICK

I can't wait desu

agreed except it's probably gonna be 80%s, >7.5 and lauch multiple thinkpieces about "How Thor stole GOTG's Thunder and made superheroes fun again"

When is this out? I've seen no adds for it yet

This totally should've been Thanos just coming to Asgard and reking shit to set up for Infinity Wars. Imagine how big of an impart Thanos would make if he took out both Thor and Hulk in the same movie before Infinity Wars even started.

It will probably be the last 5 minutes of the movie so it can directly lead into Infinity War. Black Panther will be mostly left alone.

October 27 worldwide, November 3 in America.

Thor is my favorite Marvel film and Hulk is my favorite Marvel character. So getting the two of them in a huge 80's sci-fi fantasy flick is fucking great and will wash away the shitstorm that was The Dark World which was complete and utter trash!!!FACT!!!

I got cancer reading those tweets.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING!

>#ThorRagnarok ABSOLUTELY ROCKS! I was totally blown away by the story, action, effects, performances, & one of Marvel's best soundtracks!

>#ThorRagnarok is SO much fun I almost can't take it. The best Thor movie, Cate Blanchett scene stealing, Jeff Goldblum Goldblum-ing.

>#ThorRagnarok: a goofy good time. Easily the funniest non-Guardians MCU flick – EVERYONE in it is funny. Great music (Mothersbaugh), fights.

>#ThorRagnarok is one of the funniest Marvel Studio movies thus far, definitely the best Thor film. Loved Mark Mothersbaugh’s score.

>#ThorRagnarok is a ton of fun! Self-contained MCU plot, but character work is awesome, and the adventure a thrill. Best of the Thor movies!

>After seeing #ThorRagnarok I can say that @chrishemsworth’s Thor will become many people’s No.1 favorite Avenger. The guy shines in this.

Hulk is my favorite of all time and the first Avengers is still the best Hulk movie. I'm stoked for them co-opting a good chunk of the planet hulk storylines for this (at least the fun parts, it looks like, could be wrong).
Are talkbacks dead?

Hey Karazskun did you give her the ol' LOU FERRIGNO

>Are talkbacks dead?

Pretty much!!!FACT!!!

Damn.
twitter.com/ScottMendelson/status/917250187382317056

>that spoiler

>looks/feels like an 80's video game
what did he mean by this? so everyone's an 8-bit character with dated special effects? does he even know what the fuck he's talking about?