You are gonna live in an abandoned island for the next 20 years

Pick an actor/actress to be with you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fit, cheerful, flexible and unique exotic beauty, inb4 manface calls

in 20 years, you'll be fucking an old man face.

tom hanks, I'll slowly convince him I'm a hallucination and my real body is a volleyball

I want her to milk my cock for 20 years

but slowly, drop after drop for your frustrating pleasure

hey OP, perhaps i's been a while since someone told you this, but you need to read/hear it again, so:

YOU ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH,
ok

Fuck off and leave me alone

An actress with wilderness survival training. Or Chloe Moretz for hauling lumber

Well he might be thinking she'll be attractive in 20 years which is more run of the mill creepy old man behavior

She can defend me from wild animals with those big, strong arms.

You seem a little... LOST user.

Avril Lavigne since she knows how to hunt.

I don't think she'll be useful for our survival but I'll take best Emma with me

she's gonna look hideous in 20 years.

but to be fair, you'd find literally any woman attractive being in such predicament.

>wristwatch over sleeve
Do Americans really do this?

flavor of the month waifus. shit tier 2bh.

you would think with those bulk phases he would be hella buffed

She has a known record of domestic violence, and has beaten the shit out of at least 2 ex boyfriends

Hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q

I would give anything for her to beat the shit out of me and leave me tied up in the closet.

I'm ready for it, she's probably wild at sex

ur not alone

>you will never spoon with best emma while she has your balls in a vice grip and making you whisper in her ear how much you love her
>she will never threaten to kill you and your dog if you were to ever leave her
>after a day of shopping, she will never put out her cigarettes on your body and accuse you of cheating just because you held the door for another girl
>you will never have to pretend that everything is fine when the police show up after a noise complaint, she will never beat you harder because she thinks you were the one that called the 911
>you will never live in a constant fear for your life

i want out

I can just imagine her grinding up and down on your cock, biting her lips and groaning and grunting as her hips raise and lower upon your fuck sword.

As the palm trees sway and the sea breeze teases her long, beautiful hair, the sun slowly sets as you slowly fuck Liz Gillies deep into the night.

you some kind of pedophile?

Then a few weeks / months you're going to be like...

You people disgust me

Nah.

Arnold Schwarzenegger would give me the best chance for survival

I would cuddle and hug and snuggle her. holding her close and keeping her safe and warm, huddled by a fire as the night draws in, the sound of waves soothing us.

this

Would you be able to fuck her brains out multiple times every day?

I'd gladly let her edge me for 20 years

I would kill to make love to dafne. I could keep her safe in a desert island. We could be great. Our children would be champions and princesses. She is the most beautiful girl in the world.

The only correct answer desu

And lock me up in a chastity belt right after it.

Dafne is gonna hit the wall hard.
I can already tell.

She's athletic, she's got combat training, she seems to have a level head on her shoulders and a GREAT personality, plus she seems like she'd be an enthusiastic partner for any activity.

Evan Peters?

Plenty of time to master every facet of making Miss Gillies sexuality, so your tongue, fingers, and cock become potent sexual tools, making her cum harder than she has ever cum.

pic unrelated

Dafne is the best girl in the world. I wish her a long and successful career as an actress.

she kinda looks like reviewbrah

somebody's gotta do the heavy lifting

kys pedo

Jessica Biel. Not exactly my cup of tea, but she has a pretty face with an awesome and actually strong body (only if I had that Blade webm when she puts her earphones in!). Plus she always felt like a sympathetic person with both feet on the ground.

Don't ever fucking reply to me again.

you can call me names but God will be my witness. I am literally spotless morally

Cute as a button

full disclosure: I'm not a pedo and I'm not any of those posters.
those anons are planning for the next 20 years, but theyre also gambling they might have a Chloe situation within 6 years

Man, this. I would love to save her life multiple times and provide for her as she does nothing.

She'd hate it so much.

Is it easy living, or harsh survival living? If it's harsh island living, I'm taking Daisy as my official coconut cracker.

This

is this a leaked Weinstein email?

Gina Carano. Beautiful and strong mommy who knows how to fight and has a matronly chest to rest my head on.

Thank you for your sacrifice

>I-it's not like I need you to h-hunt for me stupid user

Nah, that's a famous young actress thing

THICC i wanna see whats in the middle of these tasty tights

>THICC
Maybe in Ethiopia dude

>20 years with a xenomorph
some people just like the challenge i guess

youre gay?
you can take any woman dude..

>9 months into the island stay
>find out the hard way her womb isn't as barren as she presumed

PS. there will be NO Engineers on the abandoned island in question, David!

Seems like a pretty chill guy desu

Keep in mind he will be 73 by the time you get free from the island.

>delete Steve1989MRE thread
Gotta make more room for the cunny threads I guess. Thanks Mods.

Me too user... me too

He's cursed. Enjoy your painful death to make him even more sad.

>Debicki
Patrician choice, my man

Don't you have a pickle rick thread to post in?

Do I need to rely on them to survive?

camcam. Plus shes probably an alien and can contact her other alien friends and we'll leave the island together

her face is so small

I bet she gives very unenthusiastic handjobs.

Lily Mo

What makes you think that?

fuck it

Prime Jennifer Connelly

heh
unenthusiastic handjobs > no handjobs

also I pick eva

>lol and then I took one of my butthole

That’s fine, we would form a father son bond and develop our own of style of martial arts together taking both our minds and body’s to the peak of perfection

One eye on the cock
>One eye on the stars

That sounds quite comfy, I'd watch a movie about it

Prime JConn is my waifu. Though I think her prime years were a bit younger than what you posted

Her teeth would be good for chopping down trees and cracking coconuts though

Maggie Lawson and a ton of pant suits