So this is just Princess Sofia for boys?

So this is just Princess Sofia for boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ma6HLY_8uf8
buzzfeed.com/katiecorvino/10-times-weve-questioned-if-simba-is-attractive-yoof?utm_term=.nqO9OMnd#.jq2oJvlX
buzzfeed.com/laraparker/for-everyone-who-is-sexually-attracted-to-simba?utm_term=.eajZ15Ya#.ftdEOlyV
buzzfeed.com/kaelintully/kovu-is-hot-but-the-ginger-prince-bobby-flay-has-my-heart?utm_term=.feqkKMEB#.scX95yBp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My Little Lionguard, My Little LionguardAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH

So pastel horses for boys? Where are the grown ass fangirls?

Nobody wants to fuck the lion cubs.

Pretty much. I'm still waiting for them to bring Lion King 2 back into continuity by killing Kion and getting rid of all of that "The Roar" BS.

Although, after watching a few episodes of Sofia when babysitting my nephew, i'd say it's more akin to Jake & The Neverland Pirates than Sofia.

The two cubs that hang around Kiara are rather fuckable. Especially since they could be tricked into doing anything if you claimed that Kiara did it too.

post pics.

>Although, after watching a few episodes of Sofia when babysitting my nephew, i'd say it's more akin to Jake & The Neverland Pirates than Sofia.
I just made the Sofia comparasion because they're both shows about a prince/princess

Nah, Jake and the Neverland Pirates is a better fit as the male equivelant of Sofia the First

Hey, you don't know that.

but Princess Sofia IS for boys

Fucking this

So...we doing this or what?

You're probably talking about sissy boys

so, Sup Forums.

I've seen them sporting perpetual bedroom eyes in several episodes

I want Kion to suck my dick.

You mean the Lion King fanbase?

never been too deep there
What are the demographics?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ma6HLY_8uf8

You don't really need to click the links but...

buzzfeed.com/katiecorvino/10-times-weve-questioned-if-simba-is-attractive-yoof?utm_term=.nqO9OMnd#.jq2oJvlX

buzzfeed.com/laraparker/for-everyone-who-is-sexually-attracted-to-simba?utm_term=.eajZ15Ya#.ftdEOlyV

buzzfeed.com/kaelintully/kovu-is-hot-but-the-ginger-prince-bobby-flay-has-my-heart?utm_term=.feqkKMEB#.scX95yBp

just some girls crushing on animated lion.

big fucking deal.

>Where are the grown ass fangirls?
Wheezing on rascals and saying you raped them if you look at them.

Tell that to the ones running the Huffington Post

Jesus Christ it's like I'm watching MLP. That soundtrack, those voices, those cute voices. It's like another children's cartoon show, but more fun and playful than mlp's cringy "mature" dialogue.

There's actually a huge female fanbase still going for TLK, they mostly hate lion guard though, ruined "muh realism"

>cringy "mature" dialogue
Explain.

doing what?

>buzzfeed

>people were paid to write about how they want to bang a lion

>mlp's cringy "mature" dialogue.

I don't get it

This characters are supposed to be the spoiled tropes? Because they sound like the potheads trope

>Talking animals
>realism

Doesn't matter. Fuli is cute and they brought back Vitani. Perfect show.

They get so pissy about people with tlk style characters with "unnatural colors," so when Kion had the two color hair and symbol on his shoulder they flipped shit for him not conforming to their standards

That sounds autistic as hell

This might actually be GAYER

The ponies(often Twilight) would express themselves with a vocabulary, eloquence and style which no 10 year old would be capable of. Because they were meant to be 20-30 year olds and because the dialogue was in fact written and handled by an educated woman in her 40s.

>The ponies(often Twilight) would express themselves with a vocabulary, eloquence and style which no 10 year old would be capable of.

The characters are not ten year olds, they're adults

>Because they were meant to be 20-30 year olds

Ok....so you solved that, so what's your point?

>because the dialogue was in fact written and handled by an educated woman in her 40s.

Problem? The point of MLP G4 in Lauren's own words was to be a family show, not a show for extremely young girls exclusively, and also to prove that a "girls show" didn't have to be vapid nonsense

I hope they fug

kek

I have a hard time telling these lions apart, I'm sure if I watched it regularly that wouldn't be an issue but still

It's a matter of placing the names with the freckles.

They would be a good fit for this board then.

bump