Character assassination thread

Character assassination thread

I am still mad about the shit end of the stick she got since superior

Batman is Judas.

Get the Knives Out

Isn't that an improvement, though?

Max Lord

>improvement
No, it's was a character assassination that gratefully didn't destroy the character forever and DC was smart enough to ignore it.

Bendis' current wip, with both characters

The sad thing is that since she's out of Silk's book (for the time being, at least), this is probably the closest to being a hero that she'll get for a long time because everyone else seems content, if not eager, to use her as a villain.

It was bound to have happened eventually, Kamala would've met the real Carol at some point.

It was a mercy kill before the reboot

It was a more interesting dynamic with Jason than anything that has happened since. Jasonfags just get mad because they ruined their husbando, which is more important than telling good stories

>good stories

user, what Morrison did with Jason wasn't a good storytelling and I honestly don't blame his fans for not liking it.

I mean, even Morrison decided to pretend it never happened.

The way Jason was set up made for a perfect antagonist for Dickbats. People just couldn't stand the thought of Jason having acne

Jason is his own character and deserve better than being a villain for Dick Grayson of all characters.

Of course his fans wouldn't want that and no one can blame them for that.

Where do you take the character then, aside from being a shitty Punisher-lite? Everything about Jason after he came back works best as an antagonist.

Still canon.

Let me guess: she learned to drive an finally lost her V-card.

The way it was done was just so bad,he went from cool calculated sociopath to a raving madman torturing and living under the sewers and picking up sidekicks something he was established as disliking.Making Jason go full villain could've worked but there was no transition like black cat it just happened and fans were told to live with it.Worse yet Morrison used Jason ONCE,all that crap for him to only be used once in the weakest arc of B and R

I am so tired of Thanos, whatever cool factor he used to have has been ruined by overuse. And then all the abrupt retcons to still make him look badass

>Everything about Jason after he came back works best as an antagonist
No, he actually works best as antihero because he has a good intentions.

The path DC created for him in n52 already worked.

no

Poor Felicia, man.

The pain will never go away.

We'll always remember her the way she was

And by that I mean with plenty of cleavage

Is there any hope? Why is Marvel on this binge for her to be a villain? Did her creator piss someone at Marvel off or something?

No, it was the first decent thing he was in since being brought back (which wasn't that good either) and then he's been in nothing but Lobdell garbage.

No he doesn't. He's fucking terrible as an anti-hero. He could maybe work if he actually killed anyone of significance for good so he could genuinely be a proper foil to classical superheros, but we all know that'll never happen or stick. There's nothing worse than a toothless anti-hero with rubber bullets that constantly tries to act like hot shit but is little more than a little pussy always bending over in his hurry to placate Batman.