Harvey Weinstein goes from "suspended" to FIRED in two days

nyti.ms/2y5X23K

F

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/media-enablers-harvey-weinstein-new-york-times/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3115792/Pedophile-X-Men-actor-convicted-sexually-abusing-Nickelodeon-child-star-working-underage-kids.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b2uwoJWvb3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont care, dude is my hero

oy vey i wonder if antisemitism had something to do with this.

Press S to spit

He's still loaded, and he still has mondo connections. You know what this means to him? No more responsibility. He can still offer sluts Hollywood jobs in exchange for loads of sex. This is completely meaningless. He'll probably be able to get work as a consultant. Not that he will need it, because he has enough money for me to retire 1000 times over.

>fired from your own company
oy vey!

:^\

*studio head all over LA sweat nervously*

edgy

Harvey "Salad Tossers Win Oscars" Weinstein
Harvey "A Role Will Cost You A Hole" Weinstein
Harvey "She Blew Me To Be In My Movie" Weinstein
Harvey "I put the 'Ouch' in 'Casting Couch' " Weinstein
Harvey "I can't get hard unless they scream" Weinstein
Harvey "A star is born to suck my corn(dog)" Weinstein
Harvey "I got in on tape in case you cry rape" Weinstein
Harvey "Collecting Underpants At Sundance" Weinstein
Harvey "Rape is OK When You Blame the NRA" Weinstein
Harvey "Lube up that Flesh, for a Certified Fresh" Weinstein
Harvey "Grasp this Sword for an Academy Award" Weinstein
Harvey "A Star is Born When She Sucks My Horn" Weinstein
Harvey "Swallow My Sword If You Want An Award" Weinstein
Harvey "Buying Her Silence After Sexual Violence" Weinstein
Harvey "Rich and Famous If I Penetrate Your Anus" Weinstein
Harvey "If you want box office, open up your orifice" Weinstein
Harvey "Every New Actress Must Visit My Mattress" Weinstein
Harvey "Gargle my pee, for a spot on the IMDb 250" Weinstein
Harvey "I Got The Power So You Watch Me Shower" Weinstein
Harvey "Show me that Hole and you've got the Role" Weinstein
Harvey "If you want a career, put my dick in your rear" Weinstein
Harvey "If you want Oscar Buzz, the price is your Fuzz" Weinstein
Harvey "If my childrens only knew, they'd get a boner too" Weinstein
Harvey "Clean it up with a mop and I'll take you to the top" Weinstein
Harvey "I fucked Obama's daughter and now in hot water" Weinstein
Harvey "Put a finger in my buttcrack if you want a callback" Weinstein
Harvey "Swallow my cream if you want the American Dream" Weinstein
Harvey "My Jewish dick in your pussy or no work you hear me" Weinstein
Harvey "Stop With The Kvetching It's Time For Some Stretching" Weinstein
Harvey "If you want to be in movies, then show me your boobies" Weinstein
Harvey "Hey princess, wanna be famous, then lemme fuck that anus" Weinstein
Harvey "First You Ride On My Meat, Then Quentin Jerks Off On Your Feet" Weinstein

t. Harvy Weinsteinrichshecklenbergoldlevy

TYPICAL SHIT FROM SHLOMO, WHO'S SURPRISED???

this is like a second holocaust!

>gets fired in 1/1000th the time it took fox to fire o'reilly
>OMG IM STILL OUTRAGED THEY ARENT MAKING FUN OF HIM ON LATE NIGHT TV
>o'reilly did nothing wrong

sad

>mocking a sleazy old hollywood jew who just got fired from his own company for sexual harrassment is edgy

lmao!

Why would anyone even work at all if they're that rich? I don't get it. If I had worked hard enough to have Weinstein money, I'd be out of there.

>triggered /leftypol/ spammer defends sex abusers like Harvey Weinstein
I'm not even surprised

I read every single one. And they just kept getting better.

Exactly. There's no point. This holds no weight to it. You don't go to jail and take away someone's "right" to shower with the other inmates and "punish" them by having them shower alone. The only thing working at that level provides is more.

is he next?

I couldn't add anymore since it hit the character limit

>lefties have to defend sleazebag billionaire jew rapists because the right wing is attacking the kike

Lmao the leftwing is a mess

Why cant they just stop sucking jew cock?

I seriously don't doubt that there's some Harvey type stuff going on with Dan the Man.

F

i wonder if the women he banged will suddenly stop getting roles

Harvey "if you want some help from a Weinstein you gonna slurp his fine cream" Weinstein.

thewrap.com/media-enablers-harvey-weinstein-new-york-times/

well brian peck got convicted of child molestation and is still allowed to work with children
I dont doubt for one minute there theres a ton of higher ups that are child molesters
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3115792/Pedophile-X-Men-actor-convicted-sexually-abusing-Nickelodeon-child-star-working-underage-kids.html

What is Breitbart mean by this?

>implying the righty uptighties aren't in a downward toilet spiral as well

press s to spit on grave

>well brian peck got convicted of child molestation and is still allowed to work with children
Same deal with the director of Jeepers Creepers.

Maybe because Fox was better at paying women off, or Weinstien was less discreet, or O'Reilly didn't basically say he was guilty?

>O'Reilly: Hey you're looking good today, sweetheart
>(((Weinstein))): Get over here and drain my balls if you want a career you fucking shiksa whore
Totally comparable

>Peck worked on Disney show The Suite Life of Zack & Cody in 2006-07 despite being convicted of sex crimes against a boy aged under 16 just two years earlier

If he hadn't gotten fat and shaved his beard none of this would have been happening right now.

>Harvey "lick my dick and you're in the flick Weinstein
>Harvey "suck my balls and I'll make some calls" Weinstein
>Harvey "tongue my anus and I'll make you famous" Weinstein

>elitist democrat kike turns out to child sexual abuser
and there are still brainlets telling me pol isn't always right...

After Roman Polanski can still get standing ovations for his work I don't see how this could surprise anyone.

Poor Hayley

How many of these girls intentionally lead him on for a job?

And what about the girls who actually did things with him? Those other girls are judging them saying they are wrong, slutty, and shameful. How dare them.

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

wow... a multimillionaire taking sexual advantage from his position to seduce young aspiting actresses... im in shock... seriously this should be the only case of this amirite? theres no way other are doing it let alone for a long time amirite?

>"haha, why can't they stop sucking jewcock?"
>*votes for Jew*

Czech here, i'm not obsessed with jews. why should I care about this? Sup Forums seems to be flipping out over it

Was Harvey a conservative or a (left-)liberal?

>If you call me retarded you're a pedophile defender

He has done fundraising for Hillary and tons of other groups. He has gone to women's marches. He has donated 750k to Dems.

This is why there is shilling in this very thread

There's more to this story. Harvey's not down without a fight or at least a buyout that would significantly hit his former company. It feels like there's some behind the scenes deal making and wrangling going on here. That's Hollywood though.

He was a white male conservative

thats exactly how it went lol

keep reaching

He was left-leaning overall, center for hollywood standards. Close friend of Trump and his company was never exceptionally political. He went along with the PC fad in Hollywood when it became a thing.

He also went along with pro-american flag-waving patriotism after 9/11. Guy will adopt anything for $$$ and just wanted to smoke and fuck. He'd be considered an alpha on Sup Forums if he wasn't jewish

> Fucks with girls.
Gets away with it.

> Fucks with his brother.
Out on his arse.

we're not.
this is just Sup Forums grasping onto any kind of good news after a year of nonstop bad news.

he was a massive democrat donor. anthony wiener who was hillarys advisors husband is also going to jail for sexting a 15 y/o. I think it's pretty obvious that democrats are pedo scum.

Harvey "If you want to play the queen suck on my peen" Weinstein.

when you are pretty but talentless there are other ways that you can become and actress.

he gave them fame and fortune beyond their wildest imaginations. we got top tier waifus instead of ratchet old ladies who can act. he got a blow job

what exactly was the problem?

>Close friend of Trump and his company was never exceptionally political.

Holy shit you counter shills are garbage

Dude threw Hillary a birthday party in 2000 and has been making antigun propaganda for ages

>muh pol
tv is pol you stupid fuck. the mods publicly admit to it.

>He also went along with pro-american flag-waving patriotism after 9/11.
that was everyone except for commie fucks, not right wing.

>after a year of nonstop bad news.

For you? inb4 neocon shilling

You're literally shilling for a Hollywood sex abuser in your free time you fucking loser

He's an alpha male, whatever he purports to believe or whomever he donates to, he is, by nature, a libertarian.

>point out harvey's connections to your precious zionist-in-chief makes you a shill

lmao this denial

>close friend of Trump
Bull-fucking-shit, they had a photo taken together once at a gala and Harvey's donated millions of dollars towards anti-Trump groups.

Is the antifa really defending him?

*shills fox news religiously*
It's not like Republicans are strangers to sexual harasssment and degeneracy in general.

IT WAS HER TURNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Why are you shills defending him?

Trump calls everyone he just met a close friend, it's pathological.

His daughter is probably his only close friend.

no go back to reading your facebook ads and twitter bot posts

Some people have used pictures of actresses standing next to Harvey to imply he has fucked them, when many of us have encountered people who it later turned out did bad shit.

why are you so defensive about trump's jewishness?

No, he was pointing out that you omitting all his kikey leftist connections makes you a shill. you're so goddamn stupid, i legitimately hope you jump off a bridge and die. everyone is calling out your retarded shill bs, better just go kys sweetie

>deflecting

So it's ok when a democratic doner is a sex abuser? How fucking splinless are you?

Is there anything more unsurprising than Sup Forums-fags hailing a fat blob who jew'd his way into proper pussy? He's a dream come true for all these obese schmucks.

He's a narcissist, he's all smiles and nice to your face, but to him everyone is just a tool to be used for his advancement.

Probably because he liked his job in what was basically his kingdom. Other user is ignorant, when you have all the money in the world your name is a lot more important.

He was probably able to push his way around Hollywood with everyone too afraid to confront or report him, but now wherever he goes half the room will be against him, a crowd mentality will exist where before there were only individuals who had only their word against his name.

and evidence that dan schneider is a sexual predator is him hugging co-stars on the set of shows. your point?

What does any of that have to do with harvey abusing women?

this is a good test of fa/tv/irgins

>babby tier = read his muh jew muh liberal apology and bought it
>low tier = we need to wait for more evidence to come out
>mid tier = think he was framed and/or getting torpedo'd for knowing too much or not complying with previous requests
>high tier = evil jew pedophile
>god tier = he literally did nothing wrong, most men with unaccountable power would do worse what he did (especially Sup Forums users) and he was a big part of a lot of great movies

Your moral outrage over this and the meltdown you get when someone points out you got tricked into voting for a crypto jew is hilarious

lol you cannot be anymore of a shill you lying kike

BASH THA FASH!!!!

>Dan

What relavence does that have to his post? Is all you shills can do deflect?

nice. made them all yourself?

He didn't "abuse" anyone. He had sex with them in exchange for favors. Women can make their own decisions. quit the feminist talking points. You'd be defending him if he wasn't jewish and said he liked hitler but otherwise acted exactly the same

Right keep ignoring the crimes of a woman abuser because..... something. Spineless pussy.

>Your moral outrage over this and the meltdown you get when someone points out you got tricked into voting for a crypto jew is hilarious
shouldnt you be eating whore's shit or something?

WHERES MERYL STREEP NOW BITCH
SILENT AS A MOTHERFUCKER

>everything that triggers me is a jewish agent

this is why nobody takes you neckbeards seriously. Especially despite your """vigilance"""" you got tricked into supporting the ACTUAL Jew shills. Sweet irony

>I love how Sup Forums
Sup Forums really fucked you up, like you cannot get those 14 year old fat losers opinions out of you head

>You'd be defending him if he wasn't jewish and said he liked hitler but otherwise acted exactly the same

You are fighting a strawman. I voted for Stein.

But keep proving that your morals are non-existent pussy.

what is this even a reference to, mr. jew voter

40 years in the business, 30 of them at the top, and this is how it ends. how do you not kill yourself after that?

>shilling for a pedophile elitist kike
sounds like antifa desu. Im not kidding, go slit your own throat. do it in the bath tub though, you're already enough of a burden for your whore mother.

youtube.com/watch?v=b2uwoJWvb3g

He expects people to think like that as well, he always writes about that in his books.

You are defending a woman abuser. You are pathetic.

oh so you're an SJW then. then fuck off even more

how spineless are YOU my dude

this year multiple people from your bullshit 'sides' have been outed as slime
and all you do is celebrate when the 'other guy' does it, when 'your' guy is doing the exact same

>Harvey "Collecting Underpants At Sundance" Weinstein