VIDEO: BASED MUSLIM BEATS UP 6 (SIX) DUTCH MEN ALL BY HIMSELF

youtube.com/watch?v=slfl7IIept0

Post >yfw even the Dutch, the master race of whites, cannot compete with muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/finding-love-in-germany-a-road-to-integration-for-refugees/a-19113974
youtu.be/vqDfN_eV7EY
youtu.be/pnEANrKI2QY
youtu.be/Vj3gc91IpFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This video is what would happen if Sup Forums users went outside and tried to be Islamophobia irl

>European Males

Oh fuck it's the German deer furry shitposting this stupid staged video once again.

Speak for yourself. I make sure to carry a vial of pigs blood with me wherever I go. And unlike those Dutch cucks, I would actually defend myself instead of running away with my arms up.

>1vs6
>stopped attacking once they went down

hate muslim all you want, guy was based

lol do you think pork blood is like kryptonite and causes muslims to melt, they're just gonna kick your ass for staining their clothes

delete

cringe

fuckoff Mehmet

This

I was told by Sup Forums that muslims are honorless "bastards" who only attack in packs.

But I guess they found out that they don't even need more than 2 people to take out some white """people""".

Why waste your energy on some mudslime, just the sight of a barrel pointed at his face would have him on his knees praying to his pedo religion.

>DuTCh
>master race
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lmao weak white bois. height didn't help them hahahahaha

Kek

Is this staged or dutch are really that much of pussies ? He is a fat piece of shit.

Let's get this started:
>Dutch """"""men""""""

What the fuck am i watching?

How? It's just ONE FAT GUY.

This is even better

dw.com/en/finding-love-in-germany-a-road-to-integration-for-refugees/a-19113974

>German woman meets Ali , a migrant
>immediately sleeps with him and gets BLACKED
>"all German girls should have a refugee boyfriend"
>Lena is now carrying Ali's baby

Why do German women crave arabic semen so much?

Simple. Id knock those goatfuckers out and empty my bottle straight into their mouth.

Allah would do the rest. No virgins for them in the afterlife.

Every country in Europe is trying to outcuck each other.

stahp it

I can't be mad at your scheisseposting Hans since deers are such cute animals

find some new stuff though

>I make sure to carry a vial of pigs blood with me wherever I go
You do realize that it's only haram to WILLINGLY interact with pigs, right?

If you trick a muslim into eating some bacon or something, it won't deny them anything, since they didn't intend to do it... Intention is what matters.

>otherwise i'd say we need to get on pigfat laced pepper-spray asap

>Is this staged or dutch are really that much of pussies ?

They are all clearly drunk.

Also the camera guy is smart: he tells them not to fight back so the police will arrest him and use the video for evidence that they "din do nuffing"

Because German men are betas.

Not even physically, but psychologically.

Uncharismatic, awkward, no interests outside of their jobs and football, below-average genetics compared to other European countries, arrogant, passive-aggressive, I could go on for days.

THEY ARE ALL LITERALLY THE BIGGEST PUSSY FAGS EVER.

HOLY FUCK - EUROPS YOU GUYS FUCKING BLOW.

O you mean when they actually went out and shot a bunch of black people?

Just for you

>Tallest race in Europe
>Bashed by one fat lardbelly Ahab

Son I am disappoint.

I see. Still, they take punches like retards. In the end they're probably right, they'd be sentenced for assault if they retaliate.

They couldn't punch him because they were being threatened by the guy with the camera. He said that he'll post it online as soon as the big arab got hit by one of them.

Whites are deathly afraid of being an islamophobe. It's like a death sentence; automatically fired from work with no prospects of getting hired ever again, lose your friends, and get shunned by society.

aww

take this (you) as a token of gratitude

Trips of truth lad.

>Fat man punches group of fleeing NU-males repeatedly in the face and they don't find back
I don't see the point you're trying to make here Op? Shit like that won't happen in America too many of us 'rednecks' like to fight. That mudslime would get wrecked if anyone of those guys actually knew how to fight.
>2016 not training in at least 1 hand to hand combat sport
Kys faggots

They were good boys who dindu nuffin
Black ppl chased them and they shot in self defense

>They are all clearly drunk.
Yea they all seemed rather sluggish after a long night of knocking back the schnapps

>Also the camera guy is smart: he tells them not to fight back so the police will arrest him and use the video for evidence that they "din do nuffing"
Smart. Had they fought back, they'd be "racist bigots". Now instead, they've given more footage to fuel the argument to stop the massive land invasion.

poor seb

wtf I LOVE MUSLIMS NOW

who?

Reminder that Germany is sexually as fucked up as Japan and the Furries here actually are Furries to fuck, not whatever American Furries claim they're Furries for.

>mfw Bavaria needs to become independent again
>pic related bavarian masterrace

>they take punches like retards

Drinking shitloads of alcohol essentially turns you into a retard.

btw: this weekend Dutch motor gangs are planning to fuck up a group of Turks in Zaandam.
Muslims can act tough, but in the end they are a minority.

poor jersey joe.

video is obviously staged. Muslims men are skinny, emaciated weaklings. Everyone knows that.

>WORK HARD SO YOU CAN PROVIDE FOR YOUR FAMILY
>lol u rlly aren't that interesting user

Kek
Get rekt cucks

Haha nope
My dad used to do this to them when he was stationed in the Middle East when he was in the foreign legion. They would freak the fuck out when he'd trick them into eating pork

lol good luck german subhuman the dutch is the most right wing western coutry rn, and these guys were drunk

You clearly misunderstand.

The camera guy wanted to make sure only the Muslim committed crimes.

As soon as the police arrived he told them to arrest the Muslim, and that he recorded everything for evidence.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>dutch "men"

>They would freak the fuck out when he'd trick them into eating pork
Yeah they get angry about it, but it doesn't deny them their paradise, according to their book & imams

your sister likes me haram white dick. She rides my dick while screaming fuck allah.

you should probably just tell me who those guys are and stop being a faggot

looks like a bunch of drunk assholes against a moderate kebab shop owner. No chanz my friend

you sound like you have never been in a fight

You do know that muslims don't actually believe this, right?

>men

>any yuropoors
>master race

top fucking kek

>Obese stone cold sober mudslime slaps multiple drunken twinks while other dirt skins throw glass bottles at them.
wew

0-4sen

Is this saints row 3?

Here let them tell you themselves.
youtu.be/vqDfN_eV7EY
>blm protest in Minneapolis.

>Check flag
>BBC poster

ADDS UP

Forgot to mention, one of them has pretty sick dance moves. I will post the clip if I find it.

> 6 guys trying to avoid fight
> 1 guy continues to beat them up
> complains about getting locked up
Fucking retards.

WOW SO GLAD YOU POST THIS SHITTY VIDEO EVERY DAY ACHMED PIGFUCKER

youtu.be/pnEANrKI2QY
>TYT segment on the event.

Shart in mart my friend

>dutch
>men

pic one, the one reason we know dutch people here is because thir gay parades

>dutch
>master of cucks

pick both

They are cucks at least since Srebrenica.

Bullshit bruh

its : a huge tank 120kg slime 30yo beats up 5 drunk kids that don't even want to fight.
the kids are all drunk and probably not even 18 years old.

Looked like only two of the Dutchmen even went after him, and then he started hitting people who were trying to use their phones and hands down.

Exactly that.
Been wondering wtf that was for quite some time.
Thinking bants will help you faggots out is ridiculous. Hell my country is cucked beyond measure, seeing these dutch get hurt made me realize this shit must be happenning everiday in France. White men have become weak, no will to fight the fat arab. Had any of these six dutch dudes fight him, he'ld have had a stroke.
But no will to fight, instead we bring the bants like niggers.

literally no one is fighting him. They probably think fighting a none-white is racist.

>complains about getting locked up

Nah, he'll get a taakstraf (forced labor).

This.

Nice slow motion punches.

I'd love to beer klap 6 ta-tas

Found the dancing video.
>youtu.be/Vj3gc91IpFE

>"German"

No, you newfag.

tfw you perfectly descripe me ;-;
I will never be happy in the country because all this immigrants have all this interesting lives girls love while mine is basicly school - job.

I have to move out and do something crazy otherwise I will never become happy.

> (SIX) DUTCH MEN

I dont think so fuck boy. Polish disporia speaking.I have sadistic urge to fight them.

Don't be sad.

At least you have anime, video games, movies and other distractions.

Women are shit anyway, why would you waste your time with them. :)

I dont enjoy mostly any of that.
Very rarely I play csgo.

I love doing stuff outside.

Everyone says woman are shit but atleast I want to experience all this "shit woman".

>all this immigrants have all this interesting lives girls love while mine is basicly school - job.

Immigrants can't even enter clubs.
Barring Muslims is standard practice for bouncers.

It's probably why he was so angry at the guys who just had a nice evening.

>rustig!
>hij wordt zo opgepakt

lmao thats really sad

based muslim for winning

Yea atleast they tryed.
I never got into a fight because Im kinda passive.

My plan is to acctualy spend my money on trips kinda far away (South Africa, China, Russia, USA) to gather cool experience that maybe help me out to be more of a "human".

I dont think it has anything to do with the native men
Women are just traitors

why are you guys such cucks?

I spent my early 20s amateur boxing in Memphis. Spent my mid 20s at the bars chasing pussy and usually finding success. Now I'm 30 and i'm sad, but atleast I didn't spend the best years of my life as a cuck.

Don't you mean...

SIXX

>the Dutch, the master race of whites

why would you fuck with such a husky guy

dude has 100lbs of mass on each of them. there's a reason fighters compete in weight divisions.

n-nice trips.

I dont know.
I guess our parent tried to raise us very different then the generations before.
My dad mostly dont know what it means to fight or being scared of since everything just went friendly along.
My parents teached me to be nice and fair and if someone is mean to me I should just avoid them as a kid.

What family.

How is that sad?
They aren't the ones picking up litter for the next 2 months.

>fat nerds crying that muzzies will beat them up IRL