Rick and Morty's fanbase is imploding over fucking McDonalds dipping sauce...

Rick and Morty's fanbase is imploding over fucking McDonalds dipping sauce. Truly the most intelligent cartoon watchers of all.

sachuan sauce doesn't exist morty

Some of this feels like they're going out of their way to be worse than 2011 bronies.

I don't even know what this show is anymore, it really should have just ended at season 2.

>tfw remember having some hope for the new season with that April Fools surprise

No one ever said Rick and Morty was a particularly intelligent cartoon. Self aware and clever yes. That copy pasta was a reverse psychology strawman.

>No one ever said Rick and Morty was a particularly intelligent cartoon
How empty do you want this statement to be so it could possibly be considered true?

Do people really think that this show is intelligent? The humour is either random or fedora-tier.

This is even more accurate now

the entirety of season 3 after episode one was fuckin not that good all i could say truley diosspointinfg

Why do people project that Rick and Morty fans are self fart smelling dick heads that think they're more intelligent than anyone? It's literally just a show for stoners with some funny dialogue, literally no one thinks they're interesting for watching it except for people under the age of 16. And don't even talk about cartoon fans when MLP and anime exist.

And? Do I have to find article after article and comment saying how intelligent this show it? Do you mean to say that most of its fans don't think it's intelligent, because I question whether that's the case as well.

>Sup Forums faggots also stood in line for the sauce packets
>gonna troll those reddit losers lol
>doing the same thing
Fucking idiots

There's probably a lot of overlap between those two fanbases.

I haven't heard a peep from the ponyfags since 2014. Do they even exist anymore? Surprised that I'm not seeing any activity considering they just got a movie.

I am intelligent as fuck and I can confirm rick and morty is retarded. Thank me later.

i'm not smart and even I know rick and morty is fucking retarded

>I am intelligent as fuck
No you're not

i'm not smart and I love Rick and Morty

you should be glad this show exist. Really brings out the boils and dregs of society like clams on rising tides. If only we can kill them all

you call for action but will never do anything
even the people begging for meme sauce are doing more than you
lol

Blame woman writers