Steven will never be raised by these two

>Steven will never be raised by these two
>Steven will stay pussy nu-male forever

THE WAR MACHINE
IT SPRINGS TO LIFE.

>nu-male

Its always funny when this insult only is used by beta nerds whatching cartoons and using Sup Forums.

Steven is probably more masculine than you OP.

Wasn't Bismuth pretty much "Black Lives Matter: The Character"?

Why would you want Steven to be raised by an extreme SJW

>trying to condescend to people on Sup Forums
>while being on Sup Forums
Haha pathetic

>extreme

That's why. He need some extremes to become Earth's god warrior he's meant to be

>Sup Forums dad + Tumblr SJW mom = Earth's god warrior
??

>mocks people being condescending others on Sup Forums
>huuuur you are condescending

Bismuth was a total nigress but she wasn't wrong.

He'd be disgusted by them so much that he'd grow a spine and stop being a pacifist. The diamonds would be in a tiara right now.

>LITERALLY
>Trying to condescend on imagined condescending person
>While also being on Sup Forums
Gonna bring us back a bit to the wondrous time of 2011 and..

ISHYGDDT

So, the show would end in season 3 because Steven would have shattered Peridot and then the Cluster would have killed everyone.

At least put some effort in Sup Forums.

He would destroy diamond order and conquer their worlds before season 2

>I don't want to build civic centers for communal good! I want to build weapons!
>Guess I better start murdering people
Why were we supposed to sympathize with Bismuth again?

Because she was right.

He'd be a miserable angry cuss. And his resulting gravity control powers would spiral out of control, making him into a living black hole.

How? They don't have ships or any way to repair the galaxy warp. Any shitty ship Bismuth could make out of scrap would be shot to shit the moment it declares itself hostile.

He has transcended his gem nature and has welcomed the void.

It still can be saved

>diamond order comes to earth and shatters all crystal gems including peridot and lapis, and kills all humans in beach city
>Steven's only hope are Andy and Bismuth - he asks them to prepare him to face diamonds in the last final battle for Earth

I heard he swiped that hat off of some little shit in Piedmont.

Humanity would find a way

To be fair being exposed to two such extremes may result in a happy middle ground.

>Andy
>Sup Forums
How is not wanting people squatting on your property and your family keeping in contact with you Sup Forums?

>Wasn't Bismuth pretty much "Black Lives Matter: The Character"?
Being voiced by a black person doesn't automatically make a character a political statement on BLM.

Does it hit too close to home, Sup Forumsmblr?

That's fair.

Because everything that isn't communism is now Sup Forums

If you were a SJW or alt-righter she'd make perfect sense to you.

Nobody should be raised by Woolie.

Steven would end up a pie thief and a liar.

The Gems are like those sicko lesbians who castrate their children. Notice how physically stunted and emotionally wet Steven is?

Rose became Steven because she realized that the feminized Gems needed a male to make them truly effective. The Gems betrayed her by turning Steven into a midget girl because they couldn't stand the thought of a truly powerful male ruling over them.

fuck off

I like win-win protags.

Edgelords gonna edge.

>Steven
>win-win
Steven would be up shit creek if he couldn't pull new powers out of his ass.

Well, yeah. I don't think I hear it outside of Sup Forums, so you might be on to something.

The show will still be shit.

Did it to you, queer?

No, she was hardcore Gem Communism "smash all hierarchy!" who deserves to be bubbled for her extremism.

I'd love to be raised by Woolie&Pat

You aren't making any sense.

Stevens true destiny is to be with his diamond and serve Them like the good little gem he is.

>WD treats her little hybrid with care and love.
>Steven gets more love and attention then a high ranking Pearl would.
>WD likes to stroke his hair and even give him light kisses and even gives him expensive and exotic gifts.
>Steven feels embarrassed but kind of likes that he's treated so nicely he even kind of likes getting petted and kissed it made him feel special.
>The Crystal Gems are angry and pissed knowing just what that big bitch is doing.
>She's grooming Steven into her very own "Pearl"
>As Steven becomes more like a loving loyal servant to his diamond the more angry and pissed Pearl becomes knowing full well that WD is manipulating Steven into making him her new "Pearl"
>WD dose stuff to Steven that is just like how she treated Pearl by calling him nicknames only Pearl knew and doing little things only she remembered like brushing her finger across Stevens back lightly.
>Pearl felt frustrated and angry seeing her precious son being used like this.
>WD is fully aware that Pearl hates seeing this and stares as her with a shit eating grin as she treats Steven like the luckiest "Pearl" on homeworld.

You'd have a sad and twisted life, user. And Uncle Liam wouldn't be around to teach you how to be a man.

You'd just sit in the closet, crying and screaming "IT'S FINE" while eating a stolen pie.

I'm not? Steven would be dead if he didn't keep randomly getting new powers.