Brit/pol/ - Jonathan Bowden Edition

>Middle class domination of grammar schools is fair
order-order.com/2016/09/13/why-tories-support-grammar-schools-despite-contrary-expert-evidence/

>It's bloody hot outside
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/sep/13/uks-hottest-september-day-since-1949-32c-heathrow

>Trump will win
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/12/hillary-clintons-health-this-is-how-donald-trump-becomes-us-pres/

>New cocaine straw can also be used to buy things
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/new-sir-winston-churchill-fiver-enters-circulation/

>RELIGION OF PEACE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3786767/ISIS-celebrates-Eid-butchering-prisoners-like-sheep-slaughterhouse-atrocity-dubbed-worst-execution-video.html

Other urls found in this thread:

netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=lightning;sess=
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/13/boundary-changes-tories-ruthless-gerrymandering
politico.eu/article/juncker-spiked-mobile-roaming-limits/
youtube.com/watch?v=aL3agVbX6K8
order-order.com/2016/09/13/why-tories-support-grammar-schools-despite-contrary-expert-evidence/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/uk-no-access-to-the-eu-market-if-it-ends-free-movement-enda-kenny-irish-prime-minister-a7239686.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/canzuk-after-brexit-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-britain-can/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf35809603
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-11/u-k-mustn-t-get-competitive-edge-after-brexit-danish-pm-says
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009487/We-stayed-Britain-Shock-poll-reveals-60-Jamaicans-think-theyd-better-colony.html
youtube.com/watch?v=m29hhS8_-7A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hello.

First for bread.

I might put some money on trump winning

Wasn't he a faggot?

Something is attacking the north east

How about that weather lads

west

First for things can only get better and massive fuck off thunderstorm.

netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=lightning;sess=

>MUH Boundaries
Lefties are literally on suicide watch

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/13/boundary-changes-tories-ruthless-gerrymandering

>muh roaming charges

Can you believe this argument was actually used to get us to vote remain?

Well it collapsed anyway and isn't happening now lol.

politico.eu/article/juncker-spiked-mobile-roaming-limits/

Eleventh for my ancestors ;_;

Considering doing the same.

Fucking skybox doesn't work because of it

Never mind that, something is taking a bite out of Wales

I already have some on him, not much, but might put some more down.

>conservatives

TV's shit anyway.

I'm glad there's more talk about based Bowden

Yeah my Sky TV is fucked, girlfriends just rang me saying her powers out.

limp and shrivelled

Anglo-norse union when?

They got rekt by my ancestors. git gud

No more fucking unions, fuck off with the bloody union memes mate.

Rest in Peace.

This video is must watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=aL3agVbX6K8

Long but good.

>order-order.com/2016/09/13/why-tories-support-grammar-schools-despite-contrary-expert-evidence/

IQ is both nature and nurture not simply nature.

He was a paedo. It was why he was kicked out of the BNP.

(((expert))) evidence

Nth for Stalin and Trotsky

Which were?

Bowden is one of my heroes

Haha the Irish and their craic

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/uk-no-access-to-the-eu-market-if-it-ends-free-movement-enda-kenny-irish-prime-minister-a7239686.html

Seriously though, we're fucked

Jesus, twitter is worse than Sup Forums
Surprised desu

Krauts rekt by the British.

>vindication of far right politics and their parties

maybe gommies not so bad after all

[SERIOUS]
brit/pol/ , let's have a discussion about EU citizens living here (and Brits living in other EU countries).

On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being definitely), what do you think is the possibility of them being deported? I just can't see it personally, but I think some rights may be denied (maybe access to benefits).

Also what do you think will be our new immigration system? May has already denied a points-based system.

Who cares about the Irish, the EU is about to cuck their low corporation tax economy and ruin them whilst we are getting the Empire back lads.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/canzuk-after-brexit-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-britain-can/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf35809603

>2016
>still being anti-Breitbart

Crazy lightning right now with torrential rain. Comfy af.

I was talking about my british ancestors as implied by the picture

Not really mad at you for defeating le asian wheel of fortune man

It's pandering to Isreal and Jews annoys me. Same with Rebel media.

I see in the description this is cut from a 3 hour interview. Is there anywhere you can listen to the full thing?

You're going to need to back that one up

Gotta get those Jew points.

I didn't pay much attention to the picture actually, though it was just a random picture. Nah didn't expect you to be mad mate, just warming up the bantz muscles.

Never

thought*

I know but the hardening of opinion against the UK amongst European leaders is concerning

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-11/u-k-mustn-t-get-competitive-edge-after-brexit-danish-pm-says

m8 we literally live in the united kingdom

>kikebart

There will be no deportations but maybe some will leave on their own. May has talked about quotas depending on which jobs we need to fill.

No, you fuck off.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING LADS

MY STREET IS FLOODING

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECT

We need state issued qt gfs

A union that has proven itself time and again that it works, that it benefits all and is made up of extremely similar people. It's gone through the test of time and has taken every blow with ease, no other union of countries can do that. Fuck other unions.

>colonized half the world
>couldn't colonize that one small Island right next to you

There was some s-spooky thunder and lightning in Bath earlier.

>In Sweden, Prime Minister Stefan Loefven has warned the U.K. against pursuing an “aggressive” agenda that includes corporate tax cuts. In an interview with Bloomberg last month, Loefven said that such policies would only sour relations between Britain and the EU.

We've got them over a barrel because their states just aren't geared towards tax competition.

You were throwing potatoes at us, we got fucking sick of being hit in the head with potatoes. Go eat your potatoes, you potato bastard.

>Implying we don't still own part of your island

When is this video from it looks 90's but this guy died age 49 in 2012

Wow, I can't understand this post, what language is it in

We might have another go once the natives have been wiped out by some of your fellow 'New Europeans'.

Northern Ireland.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck

but we did

>no thunder
>no lightning
>just heat
Essex is suffering

Pics Lad

Stop trying to stir up trouble Taig, Shoo

>no heat
>no thunder
>no lightning

We're doing pretty good in Scotland.

>cant join the army because depression
>depression because cant join the army

I had a dream about a flood last night

spoopy

I was digging around on the interwebs yesterday and I stumbled across this.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009487/We-stayed-Britain-Shock-poll-reveals-60-Jamaicans-think-theyd-better-colony.html

They want to come back. I don't expect their situation has become any better, crime seemingly only gets worse there as does corruption. Could we retake the land through democratic and peaceful means?

All the girl's panties are sweating for you.

But we did. In fact we made you part of the Union proper. No doubt your IRA History teacher left that out though.

in July 2007, Bowden tendered his resignation and left the BNP after a power struggle against Griffin's leadership failed and became personally vicious in nature, with black propaganda being circulated in the party against Bowden's continued presence within it. His resignation letter to Griffin stated:-

..."I am sick and tired of the human scum and vermin that proliferate in such shallow waters. ... I do not wish to associate with such low grade lycanthropes and psychotic criminals.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

>Hasn't ticked "Racism and Bigotry"
Come on, it's 2016.

35c in yorkshire earlier now a storm

god have mercy

Why are you naming a thread for that paedo'?

Try this video for size. It's a meme-mine.

youtube.com/watch?v=m29hhS8_-7A

That picture gave me a good laugh lad, still think you're a pleb though.

sauce for that accusation?

>Panties
Ahem...

They're better than Infowars.

>conspiritards
>muh filters
>muh multivitamins
>muh survival gear

>tfw never got to visit paris pre-enrichment

It's all just accusations mate, I just googled it and everything related to it is just accusations.

England actually conquered Ireland during the Tudor period in the 16th century.

they then proceeded to install english lords in Ireland. The problem was however, that over time these english lords began to think of themselves as anglo-irish.

In 1798 there actually was an Irish Rebellion that was supported and lead by both catholics and (surprisingly) the COE anlgo-irish who felt that they were being marginalized by westminster.

as a response to that rebellion the irish assembly was abolished and ireland was given seats in westminster

Does anyone else think the Govt likes Loyalist paramilitaries in Norn Iron? I think it's part of the reason why they relax gun laws out there

I'm going next week and I'm kind of nervous...

it's reminiscent of the 'enoch was a faggot' accusation you see frequently

POST YOUR CONSTITUENCIES!

>Jamaica
Why would we want it? Governing ungrateful foreigners is expensive and pointless.

ah i guess they came about after he left the bmp, he came to realise what degenerate retards they actually are

.."I am sick and tired of the human scum and vermin that proliferate in such shallow waters. ... I do not wish to associate with such low grade lycanthropes and psychotic criminals.

I would say government support for them was a lot more prominent back in the days. Not so much these days, unfortunately.

Haven't had supper, what should I eat lads

One of the people in that film.

HE HATES IT

TAIGS OUT

FENIANS OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE