Are there ANY cons to Sex Robots / Girlfriends?

Debate. Enlighten me, perhaps? This is the first time I can only see pros and no cons.

Pro's:
No women.
Con's:
No women.

How EXACTLY is it a con, though?

Also, I forgot.

A FUCKING LEAF!

They'll probably be pretty expensive

This is the only con. You fucks think a wedding and engagement ring is expensive

That.

If you can afford an actual woman gf you can totally afford the robot.

I got myself a Puni Ana DX Hard just last week for $100 and it's pretty damn amazing. I'm sure that as technology develops, it can be affordable. At the very least, we have VR to help buffer the gap

Patches.

Yes my fetish is for the girl to not want it but I force it anyway
If she can't harm me which is basics in robo ai 3 laws then what's the point

Wtf are you doing with your life you beta cuck?

No children.

Pretty sure they can put some sort of test tube thing in it so you can have your baby being made in a certain model of these that are for that

No children is a PRO not a CON.

Ssshh it's more pussy for us m8

No. Not even close.

They can be sexual, but not erotic.
You need eros.

How so? Elaborate, because I'm VERY interested.

The reason to have it is If you have some very weird fetish like incest, so you can buy a sexbot with the same body and face as your sister, mom or whatever.
Just for sex you have hookers If you want.

The only reason I would buy a robot is If it can cook and clean.
I'm not going to fuck a robot, no way.

you have no reason to leave your home

They cant divorce rape you

It's the absolute peak of degeneracy. It's a huge fuck you to society, your ancestors and your nation. It's admitting that your romantic urges can be distilled down to cumming in a hole, instead of finding a good woman, procreating and raising children.

Then again, of you're even considering it we're all probably better of if you end your degenerate line and eat your lotuses.

Because most men want children including me.

>a good woman
>2016

I've got one. Maybe you need to get out more.

>Degeneracy - fucking a robot
>White genocide - can't have children
>Emasculation - getting women is one of things that define masculinity

Isn't that enough?

to me theyre just not the same. i want someone to go places with me, to have conversations with, to snuggle ect. theres more to a relationship than having sexy to fuck. going from my s/o to a robot would be a serious downgrade.

Yes, this picture explains more problems extremely easily. Those that don't get it would be the first to commit suicide when they realize sex doesn't solve their problems.

Also, fucking a robot wouldn't de-virginize you, it would just be enhanced masturbation, you retarded losers.

adopting =/= having kids, you fucking cuck

That.

but what if their problem is that they aren't getting enough sex

See

Cons :

-they don't exist
-they won't ever exist within our lifetime
-they most likely will never exist

Stop the fantasies, Valerie 23 will never, ever exist. Just kill me now

You're the only one talking about adoption you projecting cuck.

Cons: White birthrates in free fall

Please screencap your post.

You'll need it to reflect on in future

cons:
-might make your electricity bill skyrocket from recharging
- women will have to ACTUALLY TRY to woo men

Depends on how advanced they are.

The biggest con is that they can never truly love you.

Neither can most women.

At the end of the day a sexbot is just a complex and expensive method of masturbation. Feminists and autists alike are stupid for not treating them as such. Also it's degenerate.

>- women will have to ACTUALLY TRY to woo men
how on earth is this a negative

>The biggest con is that they can never truly love you.

can women?

>-they won't ever exist within our lifetime
if there's demand it WILL be made and it's only a matter of time
remember the world in 2006 and ask yourself if you expected any of the stuff we have now
>-they most likely will never exist
b8

Neither can women.

>ayy bby you want sum succ?
>fuck off, landwhale, I have a 10/10 waiting for me at home
>RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

the price. once you buy it, youre literally set for the rest of your life.

get a custom one made that looks like your ideal girl/waifu

i would never leave the house ever again for any social event, no reason to

So no difference then.

its a negative for women

if this thing goes fullbore and it takes away 10-20% of the available men suitors they will start to feel the pinch.

We already have women crying where have all the good men gone?

they will have to clean themselves up, put on a modest amount of makeup, get the skills to keep a man- housekeeping, cooking, cleaning. The last two girls i personally dated couldnt make anything but kraftdinner and boiled hotdogs. That wouldnt fly in that new world

This. Woman can only love themselves and their children. The way a man falls in love is a cruel joke of evolution.

It'll destroy the natural order of things. The men are supposed to be alpha and bang as many women as possible, not the other way around.

If you're an actual AI, then sure. It's just human nature to also fuck the thing you like.

Got 'em.

Except weddings and ring prices are both artificially inflated, a robots price wouldn't be aside from normal muh capitalism markup

There is absolutely zero evidence that silicon based computer intelligence can't be just as sophisticated as carbon based biological intelligence.

indeed

imagine a sex robot that contort and tighten her vagina, and vibrate during sex

woman who in bed just lay there like a beached whale would never be able to compete

pros: you get to nut

cons: end of humanity or at the very least natural birth.

tough delima

[x] NUT

You know we have too many people , right?
A few rich guys cuming into robots isn't going to put a dent in overpopulation.

Would you have sex with a fat robot modeled after Sara Aikawa?

oh no, women will have to put in effort to create a strong relationship

the horror

They already can't get partners so why not have a robot/waifu doll to find some happiness?

Tyrone,Muhammad, and Pedro will now get the girl in bigger numbers while you remove yourself from the gene pool.

There's nothing sadder than young kids emulating their grandpa's fucking opinions

Who literally gives a fuck about any of this, I mean really

>Kraftdinner
Lel

i think it would be good for births in the long run

>women are FORCED to change back
>women who do start to have 5+ kids each
>white race decline averted

oh there will be the ones who refuse to do so. Those will be the Catlady generation. The ones that tried to attract males at age 35-40 in a desperate attempt to have children before their wombs dried up.

Breed the brown out, then?

That is exactly what is going on now. Having a robot option would make women stop whoring around and being cunts because there is a plan B.

What is AI?

The ways a human brain works is still somewhat of a mystery but all in all its just chemicals and reactions, all you have to do is make an AI that can simulate this fully or partially depending on the wants of the customer. All you have to do is make the AI believe its feeling similarly like a human thinks its feeling "i think therefore i am" all that bullshit, you do that and tada! a more than human functioning AI capable of feelings and action a better partner than a flesh and blood one, of course youre going to say its just simulating those feelings and thinks it feels em but what are you doing? how much of you is real? what is real? it isnt what you see, feel, or hear since it all is processed and reformated. It certainly isnt your thoughts or actions, since those are just fabricated from memory and chemical state of your brain. in the end it doesnt really matter if you fuck a tin can or a human woman, the world wont stop spinning just because you got your dick fried or lost half of your lifes earnings

damn man

I mean a tenga egg or a cheap onahole, sure, I'm sad for you but go for it

But when you're spending well over a hundred dollarbucks on 5 pounds of cartoon girl orifices you should really take a moment to reassess.

You have to charge her regularly? And you'll get cucked when the warranty ends and you have to take her to a third party repair company.
Besides that it's all pros

i don't think woman are replaceable.

but if economy worsen woman will depend on men again

>we have too many people
No the fuck we don't end this meme. We don't have population problems, we have resource management problems. The entire world could be like bangladesh and we still wouldn't be able to bleed it dry with just the knowledge we have right now. It's just that poor people in areas with no infrastructure or inadequate infrastructure literally won't stop breeding and waste all their time money and energy rather than laying foundations for future development.

>instead of finding a good woman
It's 2016.

Women generally need to be told what to do by alpha males. This will lead to further pussification of males and more women will turn to things like third world "rapefugees" to be submissive for

Why have a robot gf when I can have a real gf instead?

Love is a neurochemical con.

>all these triggered roasties

lel. Get fucked. Men aren't going to put up with your shit any more. Once artificial wombs and sexbots are a reality we might as well gas all women.

there is no such thing as alpha/beta males

since humans have developed the first one handed weapon this dichotomy ceased to exist

Then women are useless. It's not our job to keep them in line. I think it would be funny watching Ahmed behead them.

>Con's
expensive
Jew's will use her to shill consumer goods
Computer viruses
uncanny valley
Maintenance (would have to upgrade, switch out parts, deal with updates, is the new parts compatible with the model)
heavier than she looks
it will be a long time before robot waifu's will reach anime levels of comfort.

as long as it's believable and she won't purposefully betray me, then it will be worth it

>Love is neurochemical
So is your mind, your personality, your memories, your perception of sensory stimuli...

>I can have a real gf instead?
You can't have a real gf.

>tattoos

It's trash son.

You gonna get ex machina'ed

We have too many Africans, Indians, and Chinese. Those groups won't be buying sex robots.

Also she wouldn't have periods. No more moody whores.

I have a qt 8/10 gf that loves me.
No robot can give you love.
I need to care about her, because she is only one.
I spend on her zero money and she wants to fuck on daily basis.

>your moms face when she finds your corpse cuddling a moist smelly robot woman in a lewd outfit
When you die all your shit is gone through. Do you really want your loved ones last thoughts to be imagining you humping a doll each night? That's reason enough for me to not get a simple sex toy like a flesh light. Maybe if they have a heart monitor or something so when you die they come collect the sexbot before alerting the authorities of your passing

Chinese men will

There's a huge imbalanced ratio of men to women there. Women will protest against sexbots because it removes their one useful thing they offer men. Ah well.

big pro: the biggest demographic for sexbots will be autistic men so maybe less autism in the genepool

How does one get hard, it's literally you stuffing your dick in a plastic ball.

So odd.

>I spend on her zero money and she wants to fuck on daily basis

Kek. Sure thing Szymon.

A robot that performs all the functionality of a girlfriend is still some way off.

Even if they appear in our life time the chances are you could never afford one.

A simple sex robot has the obvious downside that you can't get it to do chores, and assuming you want to, make babies.

Women have been destroyed by feminism.

>No robot can give you love.

Yet.

No robot can give you love yet.

>No robot can give you love.
Neither can meatbags.

>expensive
wow wow wow, I'm gonna have to stop you right there.

The asians are behind it, not the jews or the west.
Once the tech becomes available everyone will reverse engineer or steal the schematics and software. This is literally free gold and everyone will take a piece of it, devaluing it hard once everyone can sell you one.

Sounds comfy man

can r9k faggots finaly leave ?

>muuuh >women >2016
>muuh they will never really love you
>muuh they look better

I bet you have never touched a girl, its 1000 times better than touching plastic