Just wondering; why haven't we destroyed MTV by now? Its a cancer that feeds people lies and anti white propaganda

Just wondering; why haven't we destroyed MTV by now? Its a cancer that feeds people lies and anti white propaganda.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UnipHc-fQ6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everything nowadays is pure degenerate art.

every media outlet pushes biased information, including Sup Forums

dont take anything for granted.

>Music Television
>in a world where we have Youtube

Why would we need to? Let them destroy themselves

Haven't they been floundering along for years now trying to find an audience that will pay attention? This is just their latest experiment.

MTV Brazil was a good source of comedy until a few years ago.

Now I dont even know how is going, or if even exists anymore:

youtube.com/watch?v=UnipHc-fQ6s

Here, a segment of them making fun of the fact that brazilians cant understand english and yet, try to sing shit.

Oh shut the fuck up

i can hardly stand watching any tv anymore, where I grew up there was one black kid and one mexican family, yet all we talk about on the news is mexicans and blacks. The number of commercials i've seen with interracial families far exceeds the number of interracial families i've seen in reality. Apple iTunes has a commercial out with a white guy dressing up like a lady and listening to some dance music and it says 'it's not just our music, it's who we are'

Being a white heterosexual male is by definition racist, homophobic and anti women.
You horrible pig. I'll bet that you don't break the law, have a clean and tidy home and are educated.
Maybe a wife and kids in a stable life. YOU ENTITLED CUNT.

Not breaking the law that goes through democratic process and is based upon English Common Law (developed over thousands of years) IS RACIST.
Check your fucking privilege.

I'm a white Englishman, hetero normative father EU hating conservatively orientated normal lad bloke chap.
I DEMAND A SAFE SPACE FROM REALITY. And trigger warnings because the feminists and SJWs give me PTSD.

Really, are you a father already?

How does it even exist? I don't know anyone who watches it. It has to have lower ratings than DIY or some other obscure cable channels.

Anyone who even forced themselves to watch this years VMA, can see how MTV should be called BET2. Groups like Aerosmith, guns and roses, shit even beck are no longer performing. Instead it's generic nigger rapper #74772883772 with some horrid speech by the biggest enigma of this century so far, Kanye west. If their are pacts with Satan, he makes me a believer for sure.

tl;dr YouTube killed the video star

its a shadow of its former self. who cares

>video killed the radio star
>only heard on radio

MTV is irrelevant.

>already
I have one daughter. She is 17.
I'm 48 years old.
You shall gain age. It's inevitable. Accept it.
Make kids and always be kind and generous. And loving
The first three years are the most difficult. After that, kids can show opinions and talk properly.
My advice is to always be a role model, read stories (even if you make them up from imagination)
Always be interested in their thoughts. And above all, love them. It's tiring to raise kids.But wonderful.

IN A WORLD

Their ratings are destroying themselves.

TV is dying.

Fucking white males

Dude, Im a wizard, no joke.
Kids is something that I will probably never have.

Still, kind of odd a father being in a such cancerous place like this.

At least my excuse to be here is that Im a low life loser...

It's always been that way. They used to promote hip-hop and gangster rap, but now that's no longer working they've taken the proliminal approach.

Kek!