Did deckard rape rachael?

or is it just LE CURRENT YEAR syndrome

ITT: millennium men in a nutshell.

Only ugly women with bright colored hair and numales would think it's rape.

Everyone else knows it was just providing what she wanted.

No, but their 'romance' was the weirdest shit ever.
>She literally tried to run out of his apartment but realistically wanted him to physically force her to have sex

When the fuck does this ever happen between anybody but abusive males and mentally broken females

idk about rape but its definitely weird and not really cool. she is trying to leave and he shuts the door and physically corners her like a murderer and tells her to ask for it ..

That's basically every women ever though, everyone knows females just want to be forced into things.

She is grappling with her mortality. She finds out she is a replicant, then has to kill one to save the guy who exposed her to a horrible truth. It's a mindfuck.

Ridley Scott himself admitted the scene didn't work and needed more dialogue.

Ford went too far

It wasn't rape, just bad writing and execution

it was really rapey to be honest. He slammed the door and pinned her against a wall

Rachel was a product. Deckard raping Rachel is like saying Deckard raped a toaster.

don't mansplain to me you stupid nazi

>how do i fiction?

You tell me, woman.

Whether “Yay” or “Nay”, she is an Android user.

It was definitely poorly written, like the rest of the movie.

does this cause you discomfort or cognitive dissonance, that women could want the man to force himself on her?

>t. numales
How surprised would I be if I were to say that most of these are redditors?

If you see replicants as being actually living breathing creatures akin to humans than yeah its rape. But if you see them as just manufactured products meant to obey or be killed, then its not rape.

I always thought the scene was meant to show how little Deckard really thought of replicants. He hunts and kills them, and rapes one too. But in the end Roy shows him they too are capable of humanity, and he sort of changes his tune.

Ridley is a hack who can't write emotional scenes.

You can't rape a fleshlight no matter how realistic is looks.

Haha epicly alpha bro! keep kino escalating and slamming women against walls because you "know they want it"

A sentient toaster

They do want it you tard. You're too emasculated and weak to realize it

I heard he was mad at Sean for something. He apologized for actually pushing her.

But Rachel thought she had rights for most of her life

she found him to be sexy, he looked at her as a sextoy...BOOM, romance and affection for you, virgin!