>N. Hama August 31
i.imgur.com/K1vQQwK.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 September
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

Developments Sept. 13
>Syrian MoD allegedly downs IAF warplane, IAF denies it
>Russia says cease-fire has been violated by "rebel" groups at least 23 times
>Syrian Army kills over 30 jihadists in the Golan Heights
>New Israeli air raids on Syrian posts in Golan Heights following cross-border mortars
>Israeli lawmaker accuses Israeli Defense Minister Liberman of aiding Syrian rebel group formerly known as Nusra Front
>Kerry: US, Russia could approve strikes by Syrian government against al-Qaeda-linked group despite new cease-fire
>Saudi warplanes kill 14 Yemeni civilians in Saada

FSA rebels BEG their greatest ally Israel for military support against the Syrian Army in South Syria (top kek) - youtu.be/KUNQ5UzX8cw
Assad visits Darayya, vows to regain "every inch" of Syria - youtu.be/LYGtYHpzJG8
New Southfront 13-09 - youtu.be/ft4b-XdhxDM

Previous thread -

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw
youtube.com/watch?v=DrFsJ5T-isM
youtube.com/watch?v=uWiJ2F4dlUg
archive.fo/LoYqL
youtube.com/watch?v=hFcdTFNz3sM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for baklava.

First for JOH

Second for SAA

when?

Very bad thread OP. But I will let it slide for now.

is that shop? wtf? why is the good guy with the bad guy?

Ta7ya Israel wa Turkey!

yeah i know it was really hard putting assad in that picture

This picture is really fucking great

God damn that post made me KEK hard.

>assad dropped it much earlier
>america has not invaded to "protect israel"
this theory is shit

Nice try kiddo
now fuck off

saved, fucking kek

Butthurt kemalist detected.

H-hey... remember secularism?? I don't L M A O

Neo-ottoman soon senpai.

You're a fucking cuck you think Israel will like you if you give up that "we hate jews" Arab mentality? They won't they think you're a fucking animal regardless

Hassan Ridha @sayed_ridha 1 hprije 1 sat

45 rebels/islamists killed as well as 6 commanders and more than 80 wounded as a result of failed offensive on SAA in Quneitra countryside

'Ataturk Killed Christians' - an officer in the military who was largely apolitical until 1919 - 1920.

'Ataturk killed Alevis' - Alevis loved Ataturk as, unsurprisingly, they were treated like garbage by the formerly Sunni leadership.

'Medieval Islamic cities were founded by Arab invaders'. Every city you mentioned was in existence before the Arabs came and ruined them. Moreover, much of the stuff Arabs claim as their own (eg. Arab numerals that are Indian, philosophy that was just translations of Greek works) you just stole from the people who had the misfortune of living under your occupation.

Lets say, however, that everything you said was true. Name one thing that a Sunni Arab has contributed to the world in the last 200 years in any field (science, art, literature) that is widely respected and well regarded.

Why would you insult me then if I'm on your side as a Semite? Surely you must be brain damaged to attack someone who's deathly opposed to Assad and ambivalent about Israel at best.

>hassan ridha

yeah ok

>Limits time period to specific era where said region is in nothing but war

id pay her about 5 bucks to suck me off in a alley

Sadly Iran and Russia are next

youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw

rude

You're no match for me kiddo
Even the pics of my leader would beat your leader
Turn back to your abyss where you belong or else we'll make you get secularized with force

they would and that's why most of Sup Forums just has an internalized interracial domination fetish and arent actually racists

based

>muslims in full taqyiah mode about israel kekkk

watching you people trying to outtaqyiah each other is pretty amusing

You sure you wanna start this fight?

#turkijedebat
Explain this
Heard that Netherlands pm said donercis to fuck off and go back to Turkey lmao :D

Don't have a horse in those race but Erdogan is pretty ugly objectively. Maybe its the moustache but he looks like an idiot peasant.

>when you catch fish and close to you pops up nuclear submarine.
youtube.com/watch?v=DrFsJ5T-isM

Yeah last time all Europe was at war nothing got invented right?

Lucky for you he isn't trying to get into a reality show but is in politics.

She's like a 4/10 at best, which is 3/10 higher than most arab women, I'll give you that much.

How has Israel become a high tec hub if war precludes any technological development? Back to Acton / Edgware Road with you Ahmed

Damn why so low bro? Post me a 8+ of your liking then, and no blondy.

Arabs lands were occupied and victim to warring empires. In the case of Iraq and Syria they were the battlegrounds of the Ottomans and Safavids

what dies it even mean for US if other countries drops us dollar??

Sure thing, rabbi.

Did somebody say horse?
youtube.com/watch?v=uWiJ2F4dlUg

A dog. In this fight. You don't have a DOG in this FIGHT.

>"It's not about dolla'!"

Africa-tier.

Turks are the only muslim that us Europeans have not colonized, so I respect them.

But you're still far below Jews.

Fuck off Arabic pretender
You're the disgrace of Turkish nation, you and your assimilated bros are just Arabic slaves with no brain or rationality at all. You're like those isis guys, a total moronical savage who is doing what he is told by his superiors because you don't have a capacity to think on your own. There must always be someone to show your way like Gulen. You follow those idiots to the end and when you see the end of the road, you scream frantically and say "shit, we were deceived" I wonder, you and Islamists like you have a conscience at all because you look like brain dead fucking zombies who are ready to follow a authoritarian figure just like all those useless Arabs. You and with your fucking colonized minds.

>But you're still far below Jews.

Ok.

Does your bumbum hurt if I tell you my family that has 6 eligible voters voted for AKP last elections? Hmm, makes me think, makes me ponder really.

Vallahi feels good to make a great living and enjoying my freedom here while making sure you kemalists cunts get cucked by Erdogan. You can not make this shit up, this isn't from the onion dude. This is happening right now!!! LMAO. Make sure to keep yourself in check according to AKP regulations or I will have to report you my man.

Dude can you please shut the fuck up? your posts are fucking cringe and hurting my eyes
go to int or something

Every single sentence in your post tells me that you shouldn't be in Europe and that our politicians are traitors for allowing people like you in this country. Just like any other roach, sandnigger or dindu.

You are not European. You will never be European. And as soon as the winds change, all of you will get deported.

Stop all this bullshit and make /sg/ great again

FUCKING CHRIST
\HE LOOKS LIKE 007

This qt btfo the refugee girl merkel and the jewish media parashooted into the olympics. She's even cuter than the kpop girl from that isis apology video from a while back.

Erdogan is the greatest leader we ever had
The era of Ataturk has came and passed I dont understand why kemalists are so butthurt about that

Neither me nor countryside said war or occupation was the only reason. Just 1 one, comprehension clearly isn't your strong point even though we are talking in your mother tongue and not mine.

Ban me from this subreddit if you don't like it dude.

>You are not European. You will never be European. And as soon as the winds change, all of you will get deported.

Hmm, last time I checked I did have the Dutch nationality, and afaik Netherlands is a part of the EU right? Huh, made me think desu. Makes me realize I am as much an European as you are according to your own country and EU laws.

>people will wake up anytime now!
>when the day of the rope will come you will be the first to go!!!

This has been said for 20 years now and I have literally not seen any change in my or my families life that would point in this direction. desu I really am glad that there are people like you. The fucking idea of me cucking this nation, having the same rights as a Dutch fellow who has had acnestors fighting over this country makes me jizz so much. And to think there are racists literally dying of stress cause they will the country is lost to invaders makes my quality of life great! Keep on hating dude it only adds to my KEKing IRL ayyyyyy

commencing dump of rare assad's

turkroaches including onur's boipucci and jihadi apologist cuntryside bullshitter can fuck right off

>it's still up

hahahahahahaha

ISRAEL ON SUICIDE WATCH

archive.fo/LoYqL

>btfo's kurd commies
>btfo's kemalists
>btfo's wahabis
>btfo's america
>btfo's israel

How based can one mortal be?

Ohh, an added bonus btw.

Your 100% democratic, progressive German way of thinking is why this fine ass German got pregnant the first month she met this arab refugee.

If you are going to blame something, blame your own culture for being cucks.

*Cringes*

Allah ıslah etsin sizi

> You will never be European

They probably will have more status than you in Germany, women will fuck them just to signal their social progressivism and because they are more masculine. You on the other hand are a cuck faggot. Enjoy your European'nes by fapping to blacked.com

Eksiye hocam

Russian marines deployed in Syria

thats more like it

kek

>muh dik
Typical subhuman Turkniggers

FUCK ALL DIASPORA CANCER THAT'S FLOODED SG

*Turaniggers

I'm Russian. Turkey is my best friend now. They Uncucked themselves and do what they want in foreign policy unlike you faggots

pic related

Huh? But aren't you the guys saying that your woman are running towards none-white men and that white population are declining because of it?

Alright dude, just pointing it out there you know. Just making sure you realize islam or immigrants are not pushing this on your people, your own peoples way of thinking does. Who wouldn't want a black masculine man who be da alpha of da group? I know for a fact that a lot of blonde Dutch girls do.

houthis coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=hFcdTFNz3sM

check all that liberated saudee gear

Ebin.

Leopards in action.

kek you are such a bitchboi

Requesting "Im here to kick ass and chew khat.." pic

>Assad will outlive Peres

JUST

but but but I need my safe space!!!! These posts are triggering me and I do not like it!!!

Bad metaphors are a diamond dozen my dude

this better be bait tigiri

dat K/D ratio tho...

More Turkish Army Vehicles in Gaziantep for Operation Euphrates Shield

poor bait lad i have seen this picture one week ago

quick /sg/ i need your help, this is embarrassing but my mom just caught me fapping and now she's pretending like nothing happened, what do?

KHAT FTW

Kill yourself

>bait
? just posting updates we are planning a major offensive on Al Bab after the eid.

Pretend like nothing happened

Is your mother attractive?

You came to the perfect thread famalaman.

My advice is just ignore it as well. She should know that boys your age do these kind of stuff. Unless you are putting dildos up your arse, nothing to worry about.

fap in front of her and see if she reacts

i feel guilty as fuck and disgusted, just fuck my shit up

He might. I mean this is /sg/ after all

Ottoman /sg/ye nadiren gelirim
Ben seni anlayamadım turancı mısın neo-osmanlıcı mısın kendini ne olarak tanımıyorsun tam olarak?
This