KEK IS NOT REAL

>a jew in the front

AAAAAAAAAA

>he thinks dubs are strong enough to destroy kek

Oh, how Kek mocks the non-believers.

le funny centrist truthbombs xDDDDDDDDD

>under8ed

anti-hero
is there literally just one serb that has to shit all over Sup Forums all day every day now?

would you rather have a jew at your back?

REDPILLED

I love the Christmas collection of pictures.

im scared now

Every year you kikes come on here to shill for your shitty cartoon. Take a hint - your ratings are shit because no one wants to watch your propaganda. Spamming Sup Forums with your garbage didn't help last year and it won't help this year.

In the form of Clyde Frog? Only time will tell.

I'm calling it because of Hilldog and the Mainstream focus

Pepe will visit south park

Matt Fucked in the Butt Furie would either kill himself or go absolute MAGA from it.

Everytime

Kek isn't real kys

of course he isnt real. But meme magic IS real, we are memeing kek into existence

Less than a month away from REVIN UP THEM SEASONAL MEMES

t. Flappy-headed queefing leaf

Pepe will remember you

HAHHA BURN TOAD

>Sup Forumss designated serbian

Its like being at a carnival, magic frogs and swedish faggots and salty serbs.

i used to be a nonbeliever too, until this happened

trust me, hes real. kek sees potential in your memes. embrace him

Kek is Lucifer, or a smaller emissary, and Hillary is no longer in his favor. So much of him relates to the illumined lore, its undeniable he is a manifestation of the being(s) they worship. Truly we are their playthings.

>everyone hates the cops until they need the cops

really insightful social commentary that you literally hear all the time

Ratings high enough to get renewed continually. Shoo back to tumblr

Luckily for you he is not vengeful, he'll let you pass it this time.

PLEASE BASED GOD

kek proved you wrong

itt: redditors
fuck off

WEW LAD

underrated

>>>tumblr

Are Kek and Pepe the same person?

you are not real

This anti-Kek Serbian again? Don't you have anything better to do?

he already has senpai

kek is testing us

>South Park loves to take a subject and start it innocently enough, then turn it into an illuminati tier conspiracy prophecies, cults and murder
>Now they can borrow the entire cult of kek and play it fucking straight, and it would fit with South Park

Oh my god

Who should voice Pepe when he manifests in front of the gang?

No please stop! Praise Kek!

>Enjoying cartoons meant for teenagers.
Reddit tier thread, you guys are such fucking fairies.

>implying he'll speak normally
I get the feeling that if they include him, he'll either be silent or speak in some bizarre language yet still somehow be understood by everyone.

moot

Hiyooo Reddit!

he undid it. kek is real again.

He could also posses someone from the cast.

>When hasked about his origins, he'll explain that he's an ancient egyptian deity that was awoken by a certain mongolian cartoon website practicing chaos magic.

stfu u just jelly britbong

you first nigger

Checked

noice

Please yes I want more God damn mongorians

This thread is a sign. Kek is displeased being shown in this manner, kek refuses to be an exploited comercial product. Mere sightings in satire only diminish his power. Tendies be with you.

no

It's great that they're doing the first episode on the absurdity of BLM.

Also, if this is a get, then a white guy will say 'nigger' in the episode.

I know, South Park is so based.....except when they trigger you cucks because they're not on anyone's side. Remember last year, when Sup Forums was up in arms about South Park being a Jewish conspiracy because of how they portrayed Trump? Do you think for a single second they won't do that again this year? Do you think you're safe?

youtube.com/watch?v=4qCe8S57t1M

Why is Trump canadian?

This was a year ago, when the primaries didn't even start. They made the episode to mock Trump and also serve as a warning of what would happen if he won. They used Canada as the example, partially to further mock Trump by not even allowing him to be American.

you just corrected my record

You retard.

In brief, Kek isn't a God, it's symbolic of the collective influence of everyone here on our political process.

They will be on Trumps side this season. Mr Garrison is essentially the shows Trump this season, as hes running for president. I think they will redpill us hard with him.

KEK IS NOT REAL

I REPEAT KEK IS NOT REAL

> Kek is not real.
> /pol is just satire.

Is this dubs not the truest expression of Kek's divine Janus-like inscrutability?

>Implying over half of Sup Forums isn't teenagers

If you think South Park treats anything as sacred, you're in for a rude awakening. The entire point of South Park is to make fun of EVERYTHING, regardless of how anybody feels about it. That's why it's so controversial, because people like it when they agree with it, but hate it when it goes after something they hold dear. Hillary, Trump, and the entire fucking country is going to get skewered alive this season.

>cops
>help you get your stuff back

laughing out loud out loud

Ahmed you just got

B T F O
T
F
O

Lol fuck off fag

Kek's greatest trick is convincing normies he doesn't exist.

Kek is, and has always been, whatever you want him to be.

No his greatest trick is this

They had Garrison rape trump to make the point that lefties will have zero problem with reenacting violent rape in entertainment as lost as it's of someone they don't like

Being Canadian is an insult.

By that logic, one could also argue that they did this recent Colin Koepernick scene as a way to mock righties who get their panties in a twist whenever the national anthem gets twisted around, except when they like how it's done.

Dude, South Park isn't on anyone's side. It mocks EVERYONE because NOTHING is sacred to them. Everyone has absurdities to them, and therefore everyone is fair game to be mocked. The Trump rape scene wasn't some mental gymnastics done to expose the left; South Park took plenty of time to skewer the modern Left throughout the rest of the season. The Trump rape scene was just that; showing Trump in a humiliating situation, taking the piss out of this guy who's got this weird cult of personality surrounding him thinking he's a god.