Comfy sneed thread

comfy sneed thread

Chud's Ched and Sed?

Can someone fucking explain how they get Chuck's Fuck and Suck from Sneed's Feed & Seed? I mean just what the hell kinda store is this people?

What if it was just Chuck's Feed and Seed?

It was clearly just "Chuck's" though

SNEED = ⭐
CHUCK = ⬛

sneed me baby

WAAAAAAAAA BUT I DONT LIKE SNEED THEY RUINED MUH CUMPEE PICTURE THREADS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sneed's Seed and Fuck

>making fun of virgins on virginchan

sneed sauce coming soon

How much feed would a Sneedchuck suck if a Sneedchuck could fuck seed?

how is that funny?

like 97

>tfw you realise Sup Forums is cancer

WAAAAAAAAAAA SIMPSONS SIMPSONS WAAAAAAAAAAAA DEM SNEEP DOSTERS ARE MEAN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*picks you up by the throat and begins to squeeze HARD*
say it again tough guy!

Oh my god are you going to cry faggot huh you gonna cry? Freak!

get the fuck out dude. Like wat are you doing here please, no please, just fuck off out of here dude get the fuck out of my yard we are trying to have a get together here man what the fuck is your problem get the fuck out and just get the fuck out

>*picks you up by the throat and begins to squeeze HARD*
>say it again tough guy!

I don't get it either

only brainlets dont get the joke

>Only I may autistically shitpost!
Sup Forums was fun before any of you got here

Fuck off

it's not

there's no joke, no comedic intent

you are the joke

There will never gain be a SIMPSONS thread without sneed. Truly a wonderful thing

It's called worldbuilding, brainlet.

Sneed is the joke numbnuts.
Chuck is a usual name, while sneed matches up with the other two words in the store name

only brainlets can't explain the joke

CHUCK FUCK SUCK BUCK LUCK KEK DUCK

SNEED FEED SEED NEED PEED WEED DEED

/forced and dead meme general/

yeah sure is dead

Homer

.̨̭͎͕͍̺̉̓̂̎̚
̸̯͎͔͋̔͒̿̚͜͠ͅ.̝̘̘̮̊̓̿̇͂͗͂̄͊͢
̼͍̳̩̬͓̾̓͊̍͑͒͂͑͢͞͡ş̷̸̵̴̸̷̡̡̡̨̨̢̛̞̱̺̬̪̺̺̙̻͈̩̻̮̪̳͍͖̪̣̳͙̰͕̮̫̟͉̪͔̥̼̰̞̖̱̰̤͕̬̼͖͇̜̠͙̼͎͙̳̣͖̖̜͈͕͉̰͎͓̣͚̮̙̳͇͕̯͇̰̯̙͙̥̞̟̜̙̱̟̣̞̫͔͎̗̼͇̤̤͕̫̰̗̤̻̪̤̉̓̈́͐̇͐̐̌̎̇̋̍́̑͛͐̌͆̾̄̊̋͌̀̎̉͛͊̐̍͗̍̊̀͛̀̈́̀̄̃̊̆͊̇̀̽̽̂̔̍̐̈́̔͊̔͒̓̿͆͒̏̍͗̍̊͐͒͛͗̽̂̋̇̍̈́͗̔̂̈̆͆͆͐͋̂̓̓̿́̀͗̀̐͆̔̃̃̆̓̀̔͘͘͢͢͟͟͜͟͜͜͢͡͡͡͝͠͡͠͡͡͠͝͠͞͞ͅn̸̷̸̸̷̴̷̷̢̧̧̡̧̧̧̨̡̡̨̛̛̛̛̛͚̦̖̝͈̩̦͙̱̫̘̪̩͍͖̝̥͖̘͉͓͖̮̠̺̤̠̦̝̗̳̮͉͖͍̫̙̭͖͇͈̝̩͓̦̟͚͉̖̣̤̪̰̯̥͎͎̙̝̦̬̹̙͉̼̳̹̣͕̻̱͎̺̹̼̩̺̪̬̯̺̠̩̹̳͎̝̪̝̯̖̜͕̦̩͓̦̭͈̥̩̮͓̝̹̮͚̤̥͕̠͚̙͚̦͓̺̳͓͔̳̼̳̻̤̮̩̗̺͇̩̜̐̾̿̌̋͑̀̒̀̈́͊̔̉͒̎͗̊̉̐͒̆́̈́͂̓̂͌̀̐̎̈͛̂͐̉̀̐̀̃̎̽͐̌̈̆̏́̋̈́̊̽̀̍̽̐̉̀̈́̓͊̿̌̔̀̈́͂͋͗͆̾͂̈͋̈́̃̈̏͂̿̀͂̒̿̈̽͋̿̾̿̇̌̓͆͑͗͐͆̑̂̊̎͂̂͋̍͆̂̒̈͆̄̀̎̆́̐́̌̃̎̍̍̀̀̽͋͋̀̔̒̃̃̿̀̏͒̂̐́̾͘̚͘͘͘̚̕̚̕͘͜͟͜͟͢͢͟͟͟͜͟͠͡͝͠͝͡͞͞͝͞͡͠͠͝͡͝͞ͅͅͅe̵̘̪̮̟̟̞̱̠̓͌̑̈́̕̕ͅȅ̵̛̩̬̪̩͉̠͗̑̾̌͆͜͠d̶̸̵̶̵̸̷̵̸̵̨̨̡̢̡̨̢̛̛̛̛̗̤̳̖̦͎͈͖͕̳̯̙̟͓̬̱͓͚͍͍̮̝̹̫̝̜͖̙̼̼̙̣̺̖̜͎̞̯͔̭̟̹͚͈̭̰̗͕̱̟̩̞͉͔͕͓̬͙̮̱̘̹̰͉̼̗̩̬̮̣̹̼̙̯͎̣͖̼̱̼̜̩̞̬̮̻̬̼͓̜̻̞͉̯̥̖̹͚͔̫̻͚̜̬̦̜͎́͑͑͌̀͐̃̊͐͌͛̽́͂̃͂͊̆̒̊͑̀̊̈̈́͆̊͛̍̒͋̊͆͐̀͛̐͋́̈́̀̽̄͂̐͆̉̉̃͆̃̊̓̂̽̊̋̍̎̈́̈́̀͑̔́̒͗͗͗̂̒͊͊̏̾̽̈̃̆̽̎͛̊̈̑̌̃̾̎͋͂͊̓̓͊̑̂̽̈͂̐̒̍͛̂̈́̚̕͘̕͘̕̚̚͟͢͢͢͢͢͜͟͟͡͠͝͞͝͡͠͠͡͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅ
̡͚͕̟̦̘̭̜͕͆̏͋̑͊̄͋͘.̴͍̙̼̫͇̼̗̤̉́͗͂̓͟

>WE WANT CHUCK
>WE WANT CHUCK

>imagine being this butthurt
did someone buy out your store faggot?

formerly comfy The Simpsons thread

Chuck's Feed and See

Sneed spammers have no high ground in this debate. You literally can't complain about board quality by being underage spammers. Sup Forums should be able to discuss Simpsons like it always has. If you don't like it, go back to sucking on your mother's teat.

imagine being this sneedhurt. im so sorry you can't discuss which season the show jumped the shark for the millionth time

SNEED! HAHA IT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY LET'S SOLELY TALK ABOUT THIS ONE SINGLE MOMENT FROM A SERIES WITH 200 DECENT EPISODES.

thank you for your reply. your extreme asspain is what fuels sneed

Which one is Sneed and which is Chuck?

Chuck = Sans (Sneed After Not Seeding)

>Imagine taking shitposting this seriously and caring this much about anonymous internet people on a vietnamese sewing forum

now give me my sn(you)eed

wait is the joke so meta that it's just supposed to be "Chuck's"?

like not Chuck's Fuck and Suck, or Chuck's Feed and Seed, but literally just Chuck's

is that the whole punchline. that it's just a completely pointless addition under the name of the store