What are you thoughts on this individual?

What are you thoughts on this individual?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Jones-Quartey
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

liberal jew raised by nineties cartoons and anime

I wanna see her take the BBC

She's a cute, she is doing a suprisingly good job managing her own cartoon despite her age, and she's got more emotional maturity in her pinky than most people including myself have in their entire body. A little too touchy feely for me but I don't mind.

The BBC does a lot of American shows but do they do many American cartoons?

She seems to be wearing chainmail.
Other than that, doesn't ring a bell.

She looks cute with her hair.

I like her cartoon show.

Ugly Betty was an alright show.

It's pretty cutthroat in the animation industry.

Hopefully we get a Pug Davis cartoon on adultswim after Steven Universe runs its course. Tumblr would flip out.

>Camp gay sidekick named Blouse
>Main character constantly berates him and calls him "fag"

>constantly calling a nice gay guy a fag
Tumblr WOULD freak out about that, thereby completely missing the point of why Sugar is doing it.

this.

I would love a Pug Davis show, I wonder if she has any actual plans for it in the future or if she's just done with it.

She already is.

I think MBC to SBC is more accurate, really.

She is raising an entire generation of supreme special snowflakes.

I don't know what that is.

Abusive Narcissist

Go cry over your bad writing, Zuke

Zuke please go.

She has a black boyfriend?

She could try to push her staff harder but otherwise I'm not sure how many of the show's problems are hers personally.

What exactly happened between Zuke and Sugar/SU? I keep hearing hints about it, but I have no idea what went down..

I want to put a baby in her.

Supposedly, Zuke got pissy because Rebecca didn't let her push Lapidot as much as she would have liked to. She ended up getting kicked off because of this.

She's cute enough. Wanted to make a show that appealed to her as well as a love letter to her brother and did. Her art's decent enough and she seems genuinely cool.

Her fans on the other hand...

Zuke wanted to make LapiDot canon and Sugar wouldn't go for it. Zuke spilled her spaghetti and wound up losing her job as a result.

Who's that cute Jewish boy?

God damn, I love Sugar's shading. Like she's got a very loose almost gestural style but her shading gives it an almost mid-80s kinda surreal vibe.

seems like an OK person
above average author

>What are you thoughts on this individual?
Exactly the same as on picrelated.

I feel a bit bad because I actually kinda liked Zuke. Read her comics before she did SU, liked her first couple of episodes.

But Zuke CLEARLY isn't proffessional or mature enough to have a position like that. The more attention she got the more she seemed to thrive on it. She's a pretty great example of how social media can bring out and spotlight those attributes. I really hope she can get her shit together.

you mean "troll supreme" ?

Talentless hack who should never, NEVER have been given any influence over animation and one of the direct reasons everything is shit, bad and uninspired bean-mouthed dot-eyed garbage today.
100% generic tumblr womanchild with "QUIRKY" instead of a personality or good ideas. Terrible in every aspect.

And you're not allowed to say any of these truths because dickheads will try to make it about her vagina instead of her incompetence and shit-tier "style" and poor humor.

Get out Zuke!

That too.

A rather talented creator who managed to create something that fit the zeitgeist to a t and will totally not get forgotten as a weird relic of a bygone decade, and spawned a godawful cesspit of a fanbase.

(You)

A walking reminder that if you have no talent, just copy everything Pendelton Ward is doing, but simplify it to the extreme and add saccharine gay shit and non-stop crying. Instant success.

No heterosexual person should be so obsessed with gay relationships, it's honestly kind of creepy.

Here you go

She's Bi, surprising no one.

She's bisexual

Do any of you ever actually want to fuck a girl, or just watch her get fucked? What's wrong with you people?

I don't like anything she's made and I find her artstyle repugnant, but I respect her hard work and ethos. She's living her dream, and I can't begrudge her for that.

But fuck the fanbase.

>Do any of you ever actually want to fuck a girl, or just watch her get fucked?

>Sup Forums
>having a chance of ever fucking a girl

While I don't particularly like Steven Universe, I have to admit that she has become quite influential in such a short time, which is even more impressive given how young she is, if she can keep up the momentum for another decade or two she'll go down as one of the greats in her industry.

>Sup Forums posters
>they fuck a girl

No

Tbh fucking girls doesn't feel very good. Vaginas are so loose they barely register as a sensation. The best part of hooking up with a girl by far is rubbing and sucking on their tits/butts/toes but they get freaked out if you do that too much instead of fucking them.

Her art is great, she's kind, she's a former drawfag and she triggers Sup Forums. Haven't even watched SU but that's already a plus

I find her sexy in this pic

Are my standards low?

Zuke's spiral into madness.

Get off tumblr, kids. You start to loose grasp of tone and what's appropriate and it starts to effect your life negatively (I've seen this happen to friends before too)

Start to become self important, start to think that a person's value is based on how in the minority it is and grow a disdain for anything that isn't. It's a slippery slope, especially when you're in an echo chamber that agrees with your sentiments.

Well, technically speaking if I was having sex with her, I'd see her getting banged by a BBC.ok, a SBC

What drawfags do you hope will grow to get a show and trigger Sup Forums in the future?

I hope it's Dustin

>Vaginas are so loose they barely register as a sensation.
Protip, tinyDickAnon: "You can't make butter with a toothpick."

Who's Dustin?

God. This actually made me sad. I just don't enjoy people having to hurt like that. Really wish it would've been a more amicable split.

>Tbh fucking girls doesn't feel very good.
Yeah, fucking guys feels much better. No homo, ofc

>She has a black boyfriend?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Jones-Quartey

>she triggers Sup Forums
>triggers
You keep using that word...

>SBC
Fate worse than death

If Ian gets OK K.O on CN within the next year, I think it'll be the first time we have two show runners dating on the network at the same time. Talk about a power couple.

He looks like a fucking nerd
Then again, she does too

>Talk about a power couple.
Of course, everyone knows black man + white woman couples are superior

>everyone knows black man + white woman couples are superior

You never saw arab man + jewish woman couples?

If she really allowed one Homestuck fanartist on the team just because that fan already knew another Homestuck fan already working on the show, then I can't say I have much respect for wanton indifference to nepotism.

Honest answer, no

>nepotism
Careful user, you don't want to be labeled a hate movement

i love her art style, which doesn't come through at all in steven universe. i wish she did comic books instead.

To be fair, swap a few words out and you could describe this site's influence on people just as much.

Has this happened before.

does this have to do with puke's girlfriend? first i've heard of it.

Kind of a pedophile.

We don't talk about it here

I'm sorry, what site do you think you are on?

>i wish she did comic books instead

Can't help but agree, I would love to see more of her style.

Supposed girlfriend. I only hear rumors. Tang was a very prominent Homestuck fanartist that never produced something of substance but doodles, and a few very short animations here and there.

She went off to college, but then stopped that. She released a SU fanzine with Zuke who was also into Homestuck and a storyboarder at that point already.

Now rumor has it Tang got a position. She never confirmed it. Just that she is no working on a kids show.

>To be fair, swap a few words out and you could describe this site's influence on people just as much.
Several years spent on Sup Forums taught me a lot about the world, about many talented creators, and about being tolerant and understanding of people from other walks of life. All while acting like a bunch of obnoxious immature retards.

It wans us to suffer

You already know the answer.