Umm.. that's like really racist and sexist?

>umm.. that's like really racist and sexist?
*ding*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c
youtube.com/watch?v=IaeyBhKoUgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4ti3chBx2Pc&ab_channel=Shaun
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw based Emily Jean is responsible for the "scene does not contain a lap dance" quote

> this scene does not include a lap dance
*ding*

>30 minutes of logos
*ding*

> Jonah didn't let me suck his cock
*ding*

> Ryan Gosling
*ding*

> Earn that paycheck Tyresse

>Sneed
*ding*

I'll admit this one makes me laugh

Source on that info?

>movie has time for 46 seconds of this scene not containing a racist lapdance from the Tyrese School of Earning That Paycheck cliche that dragged poor Liam Neeson into not killing anyone in this scene which is a discount apple that makes you look even more like Comcast and I'm okay with that, and I'm not okay with the movie stealing all the narration while playing the pronoun game so that you'll notice the orgy of evidence that this is not a Star Wars movie unless there's a huge fall because someone needs a sandwich, but they survive this and beat my fanfiction all to hell, which makes this movie a dick to fanfiction writers who write with the power of boners.
>*ding*
>also, roll credits!
>*ding*

this bottom-of-the-barrel low-effort cookie-cutter hack channel pisses me off. Its not even funny its like theyve got a big list of generic tropes they check off when they watch a movie, no actual insight other than some memes they picked up off twitter or whatever.

>think you're joking
>the first sin is we're white
what did they mean by this?

WHO even watches this? all their videos have like a few million views each but they are the most unfunny and overdone shit ever. And their 'points' are nitpicking at best and objectively wrong at worst

WHO WATCHES THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEE

I watch it to have a quick rundown on movies I donĀ“t want to watch fully.

>Ironically/Unironically watching this shit
What is it with nu-Sup Forums obsessed with what is popular just to merely shitpost about it?

Do yourself a favor and start watching CinemaWins

losers who bash cinema sins at the same time consume all things red letter media, screen junkies etc. kill yourselves.

This.

I mean, at the start, they weren't that bad really. But then they got lazy and hust repeat the same nitpicky stuff and memes they always did.

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c
America is "not" a failure
*ding*

yea by having them butcher everything and picking on the wrong points, that'll surely give you an accurate representation of the film

even a 10/10 kino will sound like shit when it goes through these hacks

you seriously don't know?

I'm no sociology professor but it's pretty fucking obvious

Go on, explain why Sup Forums now can't help but focus on the popular and before things were appropriately dismissed and you were ridiculed for even bringing them up.

>before things were appropriately dismissed and you were ridiculed for even bringing them up
that never happened
I can't debunk a falsehood

So you're saying it's exactly the same as before?

The older short ones were funny.

gets me every time

This. Often I'll be shitting on a movie I haven't seen simply because there are too many threads about it on Sup Forums, so I'll have to get a quick run down on the nitpicks about it to bolster my spam/arguments in threads.

>nu-Sup Forums

I've been here since 2008 and that's all Sup Forums has ever done. The only thing that they had any consensus on up until ~2012 was little girls and feet.

If it was something large amounts of people enjoyed, they were especially upset about it.

I mean, you don't remember the meltdowns generated by Abatap?

You don't remember Shirley McClaine?

>I hate CinemaSins

This pretty much sums it up for me.
I do get a giggle here and there as well.

>that CinemaSins on John Wick in which they question the legitimacy of Keanu's double taps

>I like garbage targeted at leftist soyboy redditors who can't live without spouting a STar Wars/Rick & Morty reference every 6 seconds

>you'll never be a shitty car that gets footpussy

>this is the kind of parrot who posts on Sup Forums

do you have an original thought in that brain space of yours user

pathetic

>Needing a warped 'rundown' of movies you're not going to watch anyway
>Said rundown from people who don't even watch the movies themselves
>Enjoying the '"""""humour""""""""" in anyway whatsoever

That's enough Sup Forums for today, i'll be back tomorrow to get angry at you all again

>cinemasins picking on legit good movies by taking stuff out of context, nitpicking over non-important shit or not considering why it was in the movie, all for """""humour"""" that only the most vanilla of plebs would find funny

"character has a lousy haircut"
*ding*

Lmao

the shit that pisses me off the most is that they claim they aren't being serious and that its a joke like that excuses them from all criticisms.

Superior normieshit jewtube channel coming through

they shamelessly kiss ass. fucking murder yourself but not before murdering your family first

i hate this dudes voice, sounds like he's talking while taking a shit hovering over a toilet seat

Calm your autism dude. I didn't say it was good, just slightly less shit than cinema sins.

I did this to start off with, then very quickly found out that most of their complaints are based on the fact that they actually don't put any effort in any more, and don't really pay attention to the movie.

>it's Sup Forums talks about a move
ftfy

>all this butthurt because some youtuber makes fun of movies
wtf I love cinemasins now

Will abs return in 2020?

>laughing

>in a nutshell
>15 minutes

Honest trailers would be good if it was actually honest trailers, not "fatass gives passive agressive rants about plotholes for ten minute one seconds"

CinemaSins is pretty funny and people miss the joke that half the time they're just taking the piss and it's not meant to be taken super seriously (even though they also include some real criticisms). It's subtle satire. Also, don't get so angry just because they make fun of a movie you like.

YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?????? KINO IS SERIOUS BNS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Cinema Sins. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of film theory most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Jeremy's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Cinema Sins truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Jeremy's existencial catchphrase "Scene Does Not Contain a Lap Dance," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Jeremy Scott's and Chris Atkinson's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Cinema Sins tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 points of my IMDB average score (preferably lower) beforehand.

What especially gets me is when they criticize things that literally get explained in the movie shortly after or by the circumstances.
I don't think they even properly watch the movies any more, even blatantly obvious stuff goes over their heads

>roll credits
*ding*

How far up your own ass can your own head get before your can't distinguish if you are shitting or eating anymore...

If you would truly put them on the spot they would just put in the tropes they like or make artsy garbage.

This is the lowest form of entertainment on youtube. Reaction vids tier.

Used to be funny. Now they realize more content = more $$$. So quality is out the window and it's come up with any contrived shit that sort of makes sense

Rick and morty fans.
Cape shit fans.

It used to have great content, but it went from 2mins funny absurd critics, to 20mins nitpickfest

youtube.com/watch?v=IaeyBhKoUgQ
his old content is great

seems to be a theme with youtube

This attitude irks me. They pick on non-important shit when they like a movie to say "hehe xd so bad amirite? Ofc it's not but like ironically I mean" which is retarded but not dishonest. Bad movies get torn to shreds. Good movies get minor criticisms that could have been fixed to make them slightly better, but ultimately don't detract from the overall quality of the film.
It's not a review or a rating system, just a nitpick session. Why do you go into it expecting anything else
>that's stupid though!
Yeah, so don't watch it. But don't pretend this is a legitimate criticism.

Favorite sin

>WHO even watches this?
>knowing how many views the videos have
>can pass judgement to the content

hmmm, realy makes my braincells emit

>i'll be back tomorrow

don't bother

>being on Sup Forums when all you wanted was to be on reddit and confusing those two sites, calling your own kin redditors

*DING*

>iddutors??

>Leonardo DiCaprio is blonde
*ding*
>His pants are blue
*ding*
>That car in the background is red
*ding*
>It's not green
*ding*
>Looks like it was about 3 PM when this was shot
*ding*
>The runtime is 2 hours and 3 minutes
*ding*
>This supporting character is played by a guy named John
*ding*

Worst fucking channel in youtube history
It's baffling anybody actually watches this garbage

it started like that then cinema sins became a thing and they had adapt to say alive

ITS AN MX5 YOU DUMB AMERIKEKS.

I disagree, it's very good.

it's actually pretty entertaining because the guy who does it is not a retard rightwinger

I gotta admit that I used to like their videos until they turned them into 20 minutes shitfest. They were far more tolerable when they were just 2 or 3 minutes of them nitpicking shit.

yeah thats why I had to stop watching rlm

If reddit had a voice, it would sound like this guy.

>Battle Royale
>complains about things that get explained
fucking fags just lie to make good movies look bad enough to fill time for ads.

The entire point is that the sins are nitpicks.

I fucking hate this place. You are all such fucking idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ti3chBx2Pc&ab_channel=Shaun

Funny since all this board talks about is capeshit and r&m

hello fellow intellectual

>oh no, let me virtue signal that if this movie that I think Sup Forums likes, gets bashed, then everyone will hate cinema sins and I will have won

ironic or not you should kill yourself

>the faint scent of penis in each man's breath

>no sir, I don't like it.
*ding*

>rude post

*ding you fucking dingus*

>not watching the video
They purposefully trick and deceive their audience and most of the "sins" are completely nonsensical.

I like watching it if I've seen the movie.

CinemaWins is much better.

>>tfw
>no face

Hello, reddit

>not getting the ACTUAL point of the video

*dings*

>cinema sins then
>7~ min videos on average
>character's motivations make no sense *ding*
>a character says something contradicting something they said earlier *ding*
>generally giving points for things that make sense, pointing out genuine flaws in a movie

>cinema sins now
>20 mins videos
>do videos on objectively good movies everyone enjoys
>LOL BETWEEN THIS SCENE AND THIS SCENE, THE COOKIE ON THE TABLE MOVES ABOUT 3 CENTIMETERS *ding*

>says stupid shit about shit he doesn't even get

*ding*

itt: buttblasted redditors throwing hissy fits because someone dared to make fun of their braindead capeshit and normiecore

>it's a cinemasins doesn't understand what a deus ex machina is episode
>it's a cinemasins complains about a plothole that is literally explained 5 minutes later episode

>tfw means that face when
is this bait

woh!! you like rick and morty TOOO????