Hah, it's funny because they're too incompetent to release 11 minutes of animation a week

hah, it's funny because they're too incompetent to release 11 minutes of animation a week.

It's not the crew's fault, it's the network's: The only production hiatuses are between production seasons, and an episode of SU takes as long to make as an episode of the average CN show (UG, AT, RS, Clarence, etc)

its funny because every episode is pandering to sjw and every character act like a gay faggot

And how many minutes of animation have you released this week, OP?

And thats why Sup Forums is obsessed with it. It speaks to us.

But the only reason is doesn't come out weekly is because CN is run by morons

>it's a "user acts like a 12 year old who has no idea how television networks are run or the process behind making a television show" episode

Whats with all the reruns lately?

so they act like you?

Bullshit. There should be more bombs then. They are slow. Regular Show and Uncle Grandpa had about 40 something episodes this year and a majority of them were great. Why can't Steven do so too? Even if there are bombs, there's still less episodes than most of the other shows. Even when an entire fucking season is burned off in 4 weeks.

Hey Alex "Mr. I produced 9 episodes a year and boy, that's really hard!" Hirsch.

Found the projecting in the closet faggot!

I thought it was making fun of YouTube reaction videos. Guess I'm not looking deep enough.

>I can't wait for the next episode. Whenever that'll be, am I right?

They have it calculated by Jewish marketing wizards to know exactly when and how often to air new episodes

Remember, these are for kids
And kids like repetition
They air new episodes once kids are just beginning to be tired of reruns

This triggers Sup Forumsmblr

>gay faggot
Isn't that redundant?

>happy cigar
Not redundant at all

Faggots are gay though.

Any time this show is funny it's always accidental. The intentionally funny bits are pure cringe.

>Uncle Grandpa
>great anything
Wow, amazing shit taste bro

people in glass houses, etc.

rebecca sugar's arrogance is why the show's production is so slow

the executives want to destroy this show because the crew is a bunch of entitled calfarts students who think they are the best at what they do

granted they can pull off really good story telling sometimes but its obvious they think they aren't replaceable

but to an executive they are

(note: this figures count a batch of shorts as an epsiode and half hour specials as 2)
>SU epsiodes that air per year
2013: 7 (series premiered in november)
2014: 28 (with a noticeable unplanned last minute hiatus during the summer, with some episodes having already scheduled late may until being pushed back, and keeping the halloween planned episode from airing until february the following year)
2015: 39
2016: 41

>Uncle Grandpa
2013: 16 (series premiered in september)
2014: 28 (had the same summer hiatus as SU)
2015: 38
2016: 51

>Clarence
2014: 29
2015: 23
2016: 39

>We Bare Bears
2015: 26 (show premiered in july)
2016: 25

>Adventure Time
2010: 34
2011: 39
2012: 36
2013: 38
2014: 31
2015: 37
2016: 25

>Regular Show
2010: 13 (show premiered in september)
2011: 39
2012: 40
2013: 44
2014: 36
2015: 40
2016: 45 (with 6 episodes remaining next year)

RS is the only show you mentioned that consistently gets more episodes per year than SU, and it (and seasons 6 and 7 of AT) are the only shows with 40 episode seasons instead of 26 or 52

>Regular Show and Uncle Grandpa had about 40 something episodes this year

Exactly 40 episodes of Steven Universe have aired in 2016 though.

see I'm pretty sure that if one were to count the number of episodes copyrighted each year, then the number of episodes would be more consistent between shows

>complaining about hiatuses
You don't even know the meaning

quote the wrong person?

Ah shit, forgot about that line. Yeah, that's totally the networks fault.

>OP thinks the entire season isn't already fucking finished at this point

>they're too incompetent to release 11 minutes of animation a week.

If CN had aired an episode every week starting when Summer of Steven did, skipping Thanksgiving and the normal holiday break in December, we'd actually be behind compared to where we are now. We'd only be ahead if CN did what it used to do; air an episode every week with minor breaks and a production break over the summer. It's entirely on CN that the show airs the way it does, the crews of multiple shows have expressed outright how frustrated they are with CN's recent scheduling practices.

Yeah I don't know what these fucking babies are whining about. Back in my day, we waited two years for six episodes and we fucking liked it.

Actually watch it, it's everything you fags complain about that you want more of in western animation. It's creative, silly, and on top of it kind of sweet occasionally when it wants to be. Gorgeously animated too. Shame on you.

>you actually went through the time and effort of all of that.

And I thought I was autistic and had obsessive compulsive disorder.

>and we fucking liked it.
No one likes that, it's the one thing that keeps me from falling in love with VB. There's no point knowing I'll get to see 3 episodes in another two years if I'm lucky.

as many as I've been paid to made, you massive faggot.