You ever look at most historical megaliths and just go

How the fuck did they actually make this?

I mean the blocks of these pyramids were taken from a quarry miles away and slave labor has a limit to how heavy it can pull shit so how the hell did they build this?

Another weird thing is the Puma Punku which has unexplainable perfectly fitted rocks into its walls something that should not be possible for Bronze age humans, how the fuck did they even cut that rock in the first place?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a6O7TjogutM
youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
touregypt.net/featurestories/prices.htm
revelations-of-the-ancient-world.com/aswan-unfinished-obelisk-the-mysterious-granite-scoop-marks/
youtube.com/watch?v=eVwaftPSRd0
youtube.com/watch?v=WA9M_Y8rlDs
youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ&t=22m45s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sand platforms

I've actually been to the Pyramids.
Egypt and it's people are disgusting. We all left our vacation early from Egypt Because it was so shitty.

Arab countries are disgusting. There were literal garbage tornados around the pyramids. Fucking sandniggers can't even keep the place tidy.

Thats cool and all but the blocks are cut to a ridiculous level of precision that shouldnt be possible with copper cutting tools, modern day architects are scratching their heads as how they achieved this.

By being kings.

How is this Sup Forums related?

This is what you can accomplish when you have hundreds of years of slave labour and no internet.

The Nazca Lines are also another weird thing how the hell did these native americans accurately get these correct without any aerial tech nor nearby mountains.

Wuz they kangz or not???

Easter Island has no notable copper deposits so really HOW THE FUCK DID THEY BUILD THIS?

Draw a small monkey, remember proportions, repeat in bigger scale

Well they look like shit so they probably just guessed.

Those things are miles across idiot.

The Stonehenge is supposably built by bongs many thousand years ago but seriously how the fuck did these over 60 ton stones without any Bronze age technology?

Bongs didnt live there back then

with the 3 pyramids. connect them in one line. connect the small pyramid with the sphinx. connect the sphinx with the biggest pyramid. you will have a triangle. in the middle of the triangle draw a circle.

When the Sphinx gaze at its own heart in the sky. then mankind will know what they have been warned of dangers from different civilizations.

>how the hell did they build this
>unexplainable

just google for that shit you dumb nigger. there are good and plausible explanations just a few clicks away

The pyramids also point to a star system in Orion's Belt. Also how the shit did Egyptians know how to perfectly align the pyramids to a constellations now thats some ridiculous precision.

ayliums

How the fuck did neolithic native americans built this?

What are your opinions on Graham Hancock's writings and research?

internal ramps and lots of people

How do the cut the rock? You need 3 things : strong cord (sinew or papyrus, probably the latter), sand (the fucking desert), water (the motherfucking Nile river), a method of moving the cord to and fro while delivering fresh sand and water to cool the cord and wear through the stone (human fucking beings(pretty cool actually)).

>Or, you know, a chisel and hammer.
How is this mysterious?

Humans build stuff. Stacking a bunch of blocks into a pyramid is pretty basic.

Humans have had a very interesting story so far but our current leaders would rather suppress it to encompass us into a slavery regime. DMT and other worlds are real.

when people tells me humans were primitive in old days it pisses me off. such wonders will be be built by sub-humans.

HEY. there are these in anceint wonders called megalithic stone. what is more complex is how did they even know how to make each piece fit to another. these are all precise cuts with human hands because it is really hard.

Artificial peaks thereon we can raise! So did Ningishzidda to the leaders say.
On a tablet the image of smooth-sided, skyward rising peaks for them he drew.
If it can be done, let it so be! Enlil with approval said. Let them also as beacons serve!
On the flatland, above the river's valley, Ningishzidda a scale model built,
The rising angles and four smoothsides with it he perfected.
Next to it a larger peak he placed, its sides to Earth's four corners he set;
By the Anunnaki, with their tools of power, were its stones cut and erected.
Beside it, in a precise location, the peak that was its twin he placed;
With galleries and chambers for pulsating crystals he designed it.
When this artful peak to the heavens rose, toplace upon it the capstone the leaders were
invited.
Of electrum, an admixture by Gibil fashioned, was the Apex Stone made.
The sunlight to the horizon it reflected, by night like a pillar of fire it was,
The power of all the crystals to the heavens in a beam it focused.
When the artful works, by Ningishzidda designed, were completed and ready,
The Anunnaki leaders the Great Twin Peak entered, at what they saw they marveled;
Ekur, House Which Like a Mountain is, they named it, a beacon to the heavens it was.
That the Anunnaki the Deluge survived and prevailed forever it proclaimed.

Let us beside the twin peaks a monument create, the Age of the Lion let it announce,
The image of Ningishzidda, the peaks' designer, let its face be,
Let it precisely toward the Place of the Celestial Chariots gaze,
When, by whom, and the purpose let it to future generations reveal!

Its actually not lined up with the Stars properly anymore, it was perfectly lined up with where they were 10000 years ago

You want some real head-scratching WTFs? Check out the Serapeum of Saqqara. 120 ton black and pink granite boxes cut straight, plumb/level to tolerances within 10,000th of an inch. Rock was quarried like 100 miles away. WTF was going on back then eh?

>Copper chisels my ass

youtube.com/watch?v=a6O7TjogutM

Whips. Massive, massive whips.

White intelligence built the pyramids.

Watch the documentary.

Look it up. This is not a mystery.

ya want to know some secret about the eastern island?

They live in the SAND where the are hardly any trees that have LEAVES

Meme magic.
>slave
paid workers

Spill it

Yeah, I am pretty sure they have some rock they etched the payment records into or maybe it was papyrus or some shit.

Lol this spoiled western piece of shit
You would die of diarrhoea you fucking princess

I got shot by kebabs and niggers in Iraq for the UN and you couldn't show some respect for such a glorious civilization such as Egypt. Sure, they're fucked now, but that's because of the politics and not the people.

You fucking tourist of life, you absolute waste of air and nutrients.

OP, I've been to the pyramides as well, and you actually get to hear how they were built.

They put a double line of poles that had large propellers on tops. The propellers were tied between eachother and the Stones, placed on logs of wood, allowing them to move when the wind blows (which it did a lot because it was very open space). Slaves were still needed, but not as many as you think.

It's easy how theg cut the stones, they did it with planks. They used planks as models.

They transported individual cubes on short distances by turning them into wheels. Oh, how? Just something like pic related, but with wood placed in a way they could roll it. Then insteaf of a thousand slaves to pull one stone, they needed 4.

Pic*

Their technologies is superior to ours.

They found an incomplete megalith, it shows that they "scoop" the stones like ice cream.

Watch the Ancient Aliens documentary, the examples are endless.

Egyptians did not use slaves, but paid workers who decided to help the pharaoh get to heaven. As a reward, they were bried near the pyramids.

WE

>

lot of ancient building shit is covered in this docu on why ancient aliens is bs. its long but pretty good until near the end when he starts going on about how the flood in the noah's ark story must be true because multiple cultures have a story similar to it. would recommend just for the awesome feats of ancient world building.

No thanks

derp
>youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ

SHut it Hans, if you dont want it, I do

give it to me you dirty scanderal

Proto-white man from Central Asia. Some people call them solutreans.

Maybe they had psychic powers, super strength, domesticated floating jellyfish that could carry large stones like blimps.

there is a weird glyphs discovered there called Rongorongo. the glyphs are somehow identical to proto-indus

HOW THE FUCK. did this move from India to eastern Island?!

Did they calculate how much time it takes for that amount of soil to build up like that? How many 1000s of years? Chrike.

Wtf that actually makes complete sense, why isn't this public information?

They were built by aliens. But nobody in their right mind will believe this, so I guess I'm a retard.

abusir papyri. 2 seconds on google.
touregypt.net/featurestories/prices.htm
I would think everyone would know this since people love to bring it up when prince of egypt/exodus come up

White people with the help of higher technology

read the book of enoch

"They had propellers for pulling the solid rock trough the desert"
That the most utterly retarded thing i have ever heard in my life you fucking retarded jew serving sub human mongloid ape.

Likes like im going to have to go down this rabbit hole.

Same thing with the Aboriginals from Austrialia, they have almost the same genes as the indians from India.

Some would mention that it was when Pangea split up

How did Japanese end up in mexico? How did vikings end up in north america?How did hindus end up in china and japan? They traveled, it was not as fast or safe as today but they still traveled

revelations-of-the-ancient-world.com/aswan-unfinished-obelisk-the-mysterious-granite-scoop-marks/

Polynesians get really defensive about the Easter Island statues.

The discovery of this script, level of masonry... must have been belt by the same Central Asians who migrated to the Americas and built the pyramids.

Central Asian domesticated the dog 30,000 years ago. How did they do this? Also, this island is in the pacific. Did they have ships?

>Egyptians did not use slaves

Kinda Incas did not, too, until the mass graves proved otherwise.

MASSIVE whips ill make you lick a stone to a perfect angle.

Yet, the ones designing them shows how bad the universities are today. Very few if no one can make a project just on pen and papirus.

can I just watch a lets play of el shaddai?

The pyramids were not assembled without modern, or higher, quality tools.

Watch this.

WE

Leave Dr Carson's grain silos alone!

not true.

there are things to talk about when building the Moai :
1- How they are moved? these things are super heavy and the area is not flat. it is really to move such thing.

2- how are they made? these things are impossible to make with pile or rocks beating copper to chiseling that kind of stone.

3- what are the purpose? what are the motives? why did they change their glyph a little bit? what are their biological forms (huge, tall, big, small etc)?

4- maybe everything started from eastern island and these stones standing identification their split up into such direction? such thing are unclear but possible

We found the pay stubs, receipts and the planning documents. They were not made by slaves. They could not have been, as they were the space program of their day. Highly skilled craftsmen were attracted by big beer parties with excellent food. There was a lot of discussion to explain the concept, and a lot of middle management work to retain talent.

>they had tools to cut granite and basalt

Nope. Thanks for playing, though.

They are a wonder still even today. Not a single modern structure will last 5000 years like these babies.

they cut granite a slab of granite using sand and a basic 2 person saw in minutes. again, all covered in the docu along with a lot of these other ridiculous claims.

t. mudslime living on welfare in Oslo

Aliens.

Ptah was the Egyptian God of craftsmen and creation. He was worshiped by the engineers who built the Egyptian pyramids.

He's portrayed as a Green skinned man standing on top of a mound.

There equivalents to him in other cultures.

These Central Asians must have been extremely autistic and OCD to do this around the world without aliens.

Looks like we got a badass over here

By enslaving billions of poor, hardworking Jews. You assholes should be more thankful sometimes.

WUZ

If only we can rediscover the true function of the Pyramid.

Sure. That's why they recreate that for people at the museums. :)

RONGO RONGO RONGO I DONT WANT TO LEAVE THE CONGO OH NO NO NO NO NOOOOO

...and shit.

His hands look the same way as the ones on the statues at Göbekli Tepe

>Egyptian Pyramids
>Slave labor

Mmm.. no. The whole Alien thing, besides making a LOT of money to the handful of people actually making that shit up, has the role to make the current generations feeling good for themselves.

Hey, look - we are not stupid as we think, those primitives had outside help. Remember, the primitives had no Kardashian to waste their lives on.

Kek is an ancient Egyptian god....of chaos.

Sure. Just prove this video wrong.

michael tellinger has some interesting info on this too.

here's him at a stone circle called adam's calender where EMF's going insane youtube.com/watch?v=WA9M_Y8rlDs

They were built right next to the quarry, why does nobody seem to understand this?

they had no wheels and each stone block was of weight of 2 cars.

you are supposed to tell me i should believe they built it such way while using only copper and some stone?

None of you fags have given an explanation behind Stonehenge yet.

The basalt quarry was 100 miles away.

>"go back to sleep goyim, even if we can't build it today means they did it with wooden rollers n shieet super easy xD"

kys

man im loving the thread. i did not read about the Stonehenge much. what i know is that stone is not a kind of stone to cut with simple tools.

That pic should be posted anytime eatler is

The origin of all these sites sounds like pre-historic Battlestar Galactica.

- Central Asian cult
- Multiple migrant groups/fleets sent to specific locations to build monuments.

It's like a space opera but on land, in ancient times.

sounds like some crazy ass shiet.

"We wuz autists."

Yeah they didnt start to migrate from africa and the middle east until the late 1900s.

It was possible.

Dont fall for the Discovery "it was the aliens" Channel meme

If you notice something you would realize most middle age buildings are composed of stones but these are literally giant fucking rocks shaped impossibly precisely then stacked on other big stones without a pulley system how the shit did bronze age people do this?

No, the quarry was literally right there.

Not saying I know exactly how it was done, nobody does. But the evidence of the work that was done is still there on the site.

Is that basalt, cunt?

Explain where the basalt inner santum doors came from.

>I got shot by kebabs and niggers in Iraq for the UN
The war in Iraq was illegal nigger. You got shot for your Jew overlords.

i'm just replying to a troll arent i

>youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ&t=22m45s