Hey Sup Forums, how will Trump solve the NEET question...

Hey Sup Forums, how will Trump solve the NEET question? I feel like this is the elephant in the room that we need to address
wsj.com/articles/the-idle-army-americas-unworking-men-1472769641

>Labor Day is an appropriate moment to reflect on a quiet catastrophe: the collapse, over two generations, of work for American men. During the past half-century, work rates for U.S. males spiraled relentlessly downward. America is now home to a vast army of jobless men who are no longer even looking for work—roughly seven million of them age 25 to 54, the traditional prime of working life.

>This is arguably a crisis, but it is hardly ever discussed in the public square. Received wisdom holds that the U.S. is at or near “full employment.” Most readers have probably heard this, perhaps from the vice chairman of the Federal Reserve, who said in a speech last week that “it is a remarkable, and perhaps underappreciated, achievement that the economy has returned to near-full employment in a relatively short time after the Great Recession.”

>What do unworking men do with their free time? Sadly, not much that’s constructive. About a tenth are students trying to improve their circumstances. But the overwhelming majority are what the British call NEET: “neither employed nor in education or training.” Time-use surveys suggest they are almost entirely idle—helping out around the house less than unemployed men; caring for others less than employed women; volunteering and engaging in religious activities less than working men and women or unemployed men. For the NEETs, “socializing, relaxing and leisure” is a full-time occupation, accounting for 3,000 hours a year, much of this time in front of television or computer screens.

We need a Great War and a new sense of national purpose.

public works agency

if you get a check, you get a shovel

And who's going to pay for that you colossal faggot?

We don't need people with shovels dicking around.

To be honest, I'm all for NEETs. Give them their Autismbux, let them waste their life away in a dark room on a computer.

Keeps the unsocialable spergs away from decent members of the public.

What about unworking women? Seems like an odd thing to gender.

I'd fuck Anzu. Honestly, it's insane how hard I would fuck her. She wouldn't be able to walk straight for days.

Perma virgins don't usually last more than 10 seconds, and since you probably can't even reach your microdick buried in all that fat I doubt there would be any fucking going on at all.

Dude, I'd keep going for hours. No matter how much she begs for mercy.

If you jerk off a lot, it makesit harder to come w a woman. I jerk off too much, it takes forever to come with a girl. Sometimes, i fake it cuz am tired lol

He'll solve it by creating more manufacturing jobs in the US.

Stinky NEET sex with Anzu!

She's not a real NEET so I'm sure she smells great. She has silky smooth skin and her hair smells like the sun.

Why are only men being attacked here?

I'm a NEET with zero intention to ever work for Mr Goldstein. I see no reason why I should waste time working

I am sorry for all you NEET bros in the US. Trump is great and all but I doubt that the NEET lifestyle will flourish under his supervision. I still wish you all the Autismbux and free time in the world. May Kek be with us in this uncertain hour.

It's time for women to work now.
Not men, they have gained their independence and I'm quite happy about it

Is it me or does Germany have the most NEETs on here by far?

Men naturally are lazy. Men only work to impress women.

No such thing as German Sup Forums non-Neet poster.
Yeah and since I have my masturbation artificial vagina now I don't need to impress anybody.

She's also a little girl which makes you a disgusting lolicon

You a virgin bro?

No, I have fucked at least 30 different prostitutes.
The only problem is that at least half of them will not let you bareback them.

Yeah, there's a lie that Germans are hardworking but they're actually just autistic.

>infrastructure is literally crumbling
>durrr we don't need workers

Isn't Anzu in her 20's?

That's only fair if the payments in line with the national minimum wage

We WANT her to be smelly.

Stinky NEET pussy

But what has created so many of them, and what can we do about it? There have always been people who were withdrawn from society, but there weren't always this many of them.

Yes she needs to be T H I C C and have smelly vacheena and mildly unclean ass

jobs

The world population has doubled in 45 years, yet automation has enabled us to support the booming population without creating an equal amount of jobs. This is the result.

>What do you do with 2 billion useless people?

You bring them to shitpost on Sup Forums

NEET build wall
Mexico pays wall
NEET kick "illegal aliens" to other side of wall
All hail Trump

Pretty sure Trump would answer this question somewhat like that.