Think Peter will miss her

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter-assment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

:(

Weirdly, I first thought of what Family Guy will do to explain Angela's absence before how Star Wars will explain Leia's.

It weird how the episode in OP felt like Carrie talking about herself.

Carrie Fisher voiced her? Huh.

Yeah I didn't know this either

AFIIK it her most stable role

Probably won't even bring it up. They've been thinning the extended cast over the past few years already.

Or, at best, Peter gets a new job. But the writers are too lazy for that.

>writers are too lazy to give Peter something new to do

Yes, really. They've been on autopilot for a while.

Whens the last time we saw Bruce again?

Ok, which episode?

Can we talk about how fucking based and chad seth is?

>started in hanna barbara cartoons like johnny bravo
>worked his way up
>had a fucking plane ticket for the plane that was gonna crash into the twin towers but was too drunk to catch the plane
>literally dated the queen of dragons and furiosa
>spends his money making elaborate back to the future references
>brought back cosmos with black science man
>was able to sell the same fucking show 3 times
>probably eats pizza

Why do you hate Family Guy so much?

Is it because the recent episodes have been better than Zombie Simpsons on a consistent basis?

I don't hate it. It still makes me laugh pretty consistently. And some of my favorite jokes have been in the last few years.

I've just noticed a kind of cycle since revival: a few years of good stuff, a few years of being as edgy and offensive as possible, perhaps in an attempt to get fired, and the past few years of tired acceptance, running on fumes until Fox finally cancels the show.

They made an episode to kill off Peter's mom when Phyllis Diller died and they were actually pretty respectful about it.

>Whens the last time we saw Bruce again?

Literally the second episode of the current season; stop trying so hard.

no. certainly not after the sexual harassment.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter-assment

Great episode.

I can almost guarantee Seth will literally make her OD on cocaine after a bender

Its all in the voice dude. Some people just get all this charisma and confidence just through their voice. I'd kill to have his voice dear god.

They already written her out in a recent ep. Carter buys the brewery and is now Peter's new boss.

Though she was in the ep and was like assistant manager

Coincidence. These episodes are written like eight months in advance, they didn't know she was gonna kick the fucking can. It's like those retards who thought Seth listened to their epic petitions and fan campaigns and brought Brian back from the dead only two episodes after he was killed off.

Now you want to know who they DID write out of that episode? Lois' mom, and they didn't even give a shit, they just lampshade it in the last scene like "lol the viewers dont give a shit about her anyway she'll be back when we need her". The character didn't fit the narrative they wanted to tell so......... she just disappeared.

he's also a furfag

SW can just pull
>she died of a broken heart
Pure pottery.

Fuuuuck, I hope not.

Hopefully they don't have to kill her. Just explain that she's on a diplomatic mission to Mustafar or some shit.

>shillary supporter

>people who are force sensitive can die of deep sorrow
>this is why jedi weren't allowed to marry

>Just explain that she's on a diplomatic mission to Mustafar or some shit.
It's not that simple though

SW can CG zombie her, they just did this last flick, after all