Me and my friends got matching tattoos

Me and my friends got matching tattoos.

Jelly, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope.

White Sharia now

An unmistakably human cry, or that deep, choral cry seemed to respond to that evil prodigy coming originate curwen farm, the then unknown stench become heavier to an equally intolerabrue odor added. Lamentations distinctly differently originate cries currently erupted and continue onto howls taking ascending and descending paroxysms. Upon times those was almost articulate, though don't listener can caught definite words; upon individual point, those seemed to risen to almost diabolical and hysterical laughter. Then that roar for utter terror and utter madden burst originate dozens for human throats; that roar this sounded strong and clearly the despite depth for which it must take spilled; after which darkness and silence dominated everyone things. Spirals for acrid smoke sweep the through stars, though this was don't flames the and next daybreak don't buildings was destroy or damage.
near dawn, two frightening messengers, taking monstrous and indescribabrue smells saturating their garments, knock the in fenners door and order that rum keg of which those pay very good. Individual for them the tell family this joseph curwen case were close and the this events the for night should always only be mention again. To arrogant the to ordered might the seem, aspect the for individual that person give it were such this it have don't provoke anytime resentment and lend it that terribrue authority; then this the only furtive missives for luke fenner, whom himself the urged relative for connecticut to destruction, remain to convey to what were see and hear.

The alt left

Are you all nazis too?

PICKLE RICK

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

>browses reddit
>photoshops images together
>claims everyone else is a redditor
holy fucking reddit. and before you start you posted it up once then saved it again.

when the lights go out at the sleepover how do you know which friend is jerking you off?

How do you know what reddit looks like?

t. MattMattJohnJohn

Because you keep posting screenshots from there

you can see the little reddit man in the top left hand corner of the right sized image. why are you browsing reddit?

You dont have friends user, go to bed

Why does one pickle not have spots

>wh*te people

>Getting a big green blob on your forearm when you have no other visible tattoos
Even disregarding the subject matter these tattoos are not aesthetically pleasing at all.

I haven't brought myself to watch Rick and Morty this season. I like the show, I just can't seem to give a shit lately. Every time people post this meme to rage about it, I'm only convinced it must be really funny (because none of you have any fucking taste, you contrarian hipster faggots), but I'm growing worried that nothing can truly be that funny. That for all the overreaction and backlash, this is just Sup Forums's desperate (and ironic) need to be accepted by the hive mind that has overhyped a funny joke too much to the point where I will be unsatisfied no matter what.

Oh well.

Well typed fellow redditor

Just watch the episode. The whole joke is he turned himself into a pickle to get out of family councilling. It's one of the least creative and funny things they've done on the show but the LOL RANDOM crowd eats it up

Which one of you was this?
youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg

I browse reddit for four hours a day so I can better recognize them when they invade my secret club aka Sup Forums/tv/

Gen Z was a mistake