Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ.

This was such a piece of shit.

you're wrong and you should feel bad

>i didnt pay attention because my gf was kissing me: the user

Well, go see it first, and then tell us what you think.

(You homebound psycho)

Yeah you didn't watch it.
Fuck off

It is a plebeian tier "first year film buff" magnet. Another cinematic hotpocket on the linear path of adolescent film favorites after Fight Club, The Big Lebowski, Pulp Fiction, The Dark Knight.

Fedoraeuphoric Sup Forums cinema.

Have you considered suicide? It'd be really authentic.

Who will stop you plebs from praising Star Wars 8 if I do that? There is only a handful of the authentic Sup Forums patricians left on this board and we need everyone here to make sure you and your kind don't take over and turn this into a Sup Forums lite pleb board

>b-b-b-b-b-but people might LIKE things if I'm not around
The absolute state of Sup Forums

>blade runner 2049 fan is also looking forward to sw8
I won't lie
I'm not surprised at all

>your entire post history in this website

Um I believe the term you're looking for is lovecraftian, sweetie.

Edgy

Kill yourself marvel cocksucker

>falling so hard for the Sup Forums memes that you're unable to appreciate actually good movies anymore
Priceless.
Patrician is the Sup Forums equivalent to GOMAD.

Of course that's your contention. You're a first-year Sup Forums student; you just got finished watching some imdb cinema, Prisoners probably. You're gonna be convinced of that 'till next month when you get to Justice League. Then you're going to be talking about how Snyder's a quote unquote "kino" master. That's gonna last until next year; you're gonna be in here regurgitating other imdb plebs, talkin' about, you know, caméra-stylo and mise-en-scène. Then You'll be on to Star Wars 8. "i don't like ting"? You got that from the another pleb, right? Yeah, I've seen that too. Were you gonna
use the popular card too?

Do you have any thoughts of your own on this matter? Or do you, is that your thing, you come on Sup Forums, quote some mainstream pleb defense and then pretend - you pawn it off as your own, as your own idea just to impress some fellow imdbvirgins, embarrass my board in front of /lit/ lurkers? See, the sad thing about a guy like you is, in 5 years you're gonna start doin' some thinkin' on your own and you're going to come up with the fact that there are two certainties in life: one, don't do that, and two, you dropped your posting skill which you could have got for a quality posting warning on Sup Forums.

>op
>gf
He probably hated it because K's virtual girlfriend ended up actually getting him laid.

ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Kill yourself marvel shitskin.

nah it was real good and nothing you say is going to change that

Legitimately can't tell if this is a weak attempt at satire or if you're actually this pathetic and pretentious.

>slow-paced film
>fails american box-office
Americans are like little kids

Literally the best movie ever. 13/10
Would watch again.

>pleb that thinks blade runner(2) is the best film of the year and probably one of the bests hes ever seen doesn't recognize good will hunting
Wow
Maybe the memes are true and these people really are new to film

Oh Jesus, you're right. That's actually pretty fucking funny.

Based Razorfist will tear this piece of shit a new one soon.

you have to be 18 to post here kid

Go the fuck to bed, Will. Jesus Christ.

This poster is a faggot.

It's way too long actually. Longer than the original.
Cyberpunk just doesn't seem to be popular either.

>not even three hours

Just so you know, i do mean it though. You should go back to whatever board or site you crawled out of.

t. ameripleb

What do you think of diaz and his films?? Evolution is my favorite

im bout to marathon the shitty bootleg version. what am i in for /tv?

The biggest regret of your life for missing out on one of the best cinema experiences of recent times.

cant be that bad? its just a video camera filming the screen user

Yes user, for example the sound alone is worth the trip to the cinema, while you will get uncomprehensible atrocious mono distorted recorded audio where you will hear jackshit. And that's just the sound.
The experience of a film is not just plot points user.

aw well im broke so not gonna pay $10 to go see a movie

Movies are not for poor people.

I watched the 3D version in theatre. You're really missing out watching some shitty cam rip. The lighting in many scenes is so dark that you'll be watching a black screen most likely.

stop pasting

this is a b8 thread you fucking idiots

Then wait for the bluray torrent, cams are for degenerate brainlets

i cant wait senpai. i have to watch it. i just let my brain fill in the shitty pixellated blanks