Is the alt right the worst thing to happen to politics?

Is the alt right the worst thing to happen to politics?
They hate facts and empower racists, like you.

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/author/tomboggioni/
pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
youtube.com/watch?v=eTgyDFmaa5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The left are anti-white racists, and all the hate-facts are on our side.

Nice try, Huma, now get back in your closet and wait for the man to give you permission to speak again.

>fact hating
This is a classic case of projection

They spelled cuckservative wrong.

>The left are anti-white racists

>Won't someone think of the white ppl :'( :'(

You can't by racist against whites, that would require institutional power. That is something people of color do not have.

>fact-hating
coming from people who ignore facts and statistics about Islam so that they can pretend that "moderate Muslims" exist.

At least "cuckservatives" have values and set beliefs. They don't worship a living cheeto either.

Just ignore this thread, it isn't worth anything.

>Fact-hating

what does he mean, that we hate the facts we learned and want to demand change from them, or we are in Hillary's level of denial?

First off which conservative radio host? Why put Conservative radio host instead of the hosts name or even together? This is a news clickbait article for leftist confirmation bias. They are fucking retards

>racism = power + prejudice

I bet you also claim that only the government can censor stuff, right?

Fucking liberals and their imaginary definitions.

yeah but thats a bunch of shit and you know it

>At least Cucks are bought by Doros unlike Dangerously Cheezy.

that's as much credibility your argument holds here.

>talks about the alt right
>ignores the sjw

>fact-hating

I can testify alt-right is the worst cancer ever.

Alt-right has no place on Sup Forums. No jews allowed.

Well even without playing the verbal game there is no doubt that you can have anti white sentiment in politics, media etc and no one bats a eye ergo it would it be in white people interest to look out for their own demographic even if some academics circle jerks about how you can't be racist against these evil whites. So who do we want to think of the white people? Other white people. The Tolkien brown guy who even cares is not who anybody is reaching for.

Which facts though?

SJWs are an altright boogeyman

Looks like Gary Johnson on the left in sun glasses kek

Can liberals talk about anything without taking it out of context or straight up lying?

The alr-right doesn't exist. Stop making up boogymen titles to label people you disagree with.

>WAAAAH WHY DON'T THEY WORSHIP ISREAL LIKE ME????

I honestly wouldn't even get bogged down by that even though there are ways to blow that out. In reality it is a schematics argument meant to distract from anti white sentiment, so simply focus on the fact that it is okay to hate people of European descent RATHER than spending 30 minutes dismantling this verbal deflection

Damn right we are a monster, and we are the monster you made. You are responsible for us, and now you have to live with it

Diveristy being strengrh

We've reached a point where those in power are having trouble justifying it to their public.

Now it's up to you whether those in power have genuinely abused their authority and are facing a correction or if the public has been led astray and misinformed to their own detriment, but either way, its the responsibility of those with authority to see the approval of the people they have authority over.

Course correction soon, Sup Forums.

We've created a monster
Cuz nobody wants ta
Hear Ted Cruz no more, they want Donald, we're chopped liver
So if you want Donald this is what I'll give ya
A little bit of memes while Hillary gets sicker

Your just jealous

>opinion-hating
ftfy

If the stated goal was to destroy the Republican party and the alt-right with memes, then it worked.

Well done faggots, well done.

For real though
Why is the US (and probably EU) college definition of racism so different from the rest of the world

"""Institutional power"""
Brute force + prejudice =/= racism?

im not seeing it but check out what this clown writes about. lol

rawstory.com/author/tomboggioni/

>Your
Canadians in control of English, ever.

>your

¡Jeb! will beat Trump and Sanders and h'whoop Hillary.

SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE

So nobody's dying in Chicago?

Its not the college definition is the sjw and nigger definition

I don't know why they say this shit, there's already for a phrase they are talking about. Institutional racism, but i think their brains are too small to understand phrases and have to compact into simple small words.

>liberals

Trying too hard, you had a decent setup.

>Leaf
>Can't use the proper "you're"

'people of colour'
ffs
so theres whites and everyone else?
do you know how racist and triggering that is for me

Facts like what?
I genuinely want to know.

>fact-hating
low energy shilling

>They hate facts

>HILLARY ISNT SICK

is one of those facts that 'diversity is our strength' ?

Kek.

Problem?

>so theres whites and everyone else?

Yes, leftists are right on this.

Nice projection there, cuckservatives.

People are dying in chicago as a result of republican voodoo economics that were instated in the eighties. They drained communities and force poor people to turn to crime and gangs.

Brainwashed to perfection.
Is this copypasta?

So they're conservative democrats? haha

how can you honestly think the facts are on your side, the 'alt-right' (this is a meme and nothing more) are fact deniers etc, and also hold an opinion like 'racism is impossible against whites'

Yet when we try to discuss facts were called racist? Xenophobic? Bigoted? Who really is the fact hater.

>'forced poor people into crime and gangs'
so blacks have no agency to improve their situation
no capacity to improve their lives
no will to change
they just fall in with the rest of the bloodthirsty killers because of policies enacted 35 years ago
youre a racist, dont you understand that?

>the right-wing hates facts
>because the left is totally living in reality and responds rationally to facts

k

Had nothing to do at all with entitlement programs and the destruction of good old fashioned conservative family values

>(((facts)))

its so bizarre
the term itself has racist connotations but they wont even scrutininze it and see that
i dont understand them
'whites are unique, in their own league, everyone else needs help to catch up'

I'm really starting to hate the backstabbing, jew loving cuckservatives as much as the leftist.

But goy I checked (((politifact))) and (((slopes))) who are both sacred and inviolable arbiters of truth. Checkmate racists.

A safety net doesn't destroy families, splitting families up based on broken window crimes does. The war on drugs destroyed the families in poor black communities. Reaganomics were the final bullet in the head of the black community.

Haha... No.

>no facts

wat?

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

>Fact-hating
>Pot calling the kettle black

she (i cant help but imagine this user as a she for some reason are you a she user?)
actually means her facts, the right facts, the accepted facts. not the uncomfortable ones.
only she has facts, any other facts must be wrong

>objective facts
>existing

Nice Enlightenment meme there.

>only the government can censor stuff
Oh ffs, please tell me this isn't a thing

Respect the robot

>right-wing hates facts

Reality tends to have a leftwing bias.

Commit the crime, do the time.
Drug addiction?
None of this would be an issue with a strong father figure in place

>much existential nihilism

If you think reality is an illusion there's no point to anything. Don't waste our time and yours.

see

>we've created this monster
>cuz nobody wants to see marshal no more, they want shady I'm chopped liver

WOWZERS. Hey fellow goyim racism is bad and user here proved it with extensive evidence and solid arguments. Consider me a convert to the right side of history.

I know, we'll take what's wrong with us and say it's actually what's wrong with them!

It was Clinton signing onto the WTO and NAFTA then lobbying for China to get in the WTO that killed the economy. Look at the median household income over time.

Also there are tons of refugees here thanks to Reagan.

WOWZERS it's like you don't have an argument.

>learn information on the internet that is heavily suppressed through traditional channels
>hmm really makes me think
>it seems like a series of policies are screwing over middle class white people and ceding power away from the nation state

>FACT HATING NAZIS WHAT THE FUCK WHY DO YOU HATE FACTS NO THINKING ALLOWED HOW FUCKING DARE YOU HAVE OPINIONS CNN DOES NOT AUTHORIZE YOU FILTHILY GOY

not an ________

Obviously.

NO FOOLIN' GULEN

Typical ashkenazi tactics

TELL ME ABOUT GLENN BECK
WHY DIDN'T HE STATE HIS NAME

I'm not white.

It's funny because the most damning words you can use in an ANY argument against a leftist or retard like OP is, "what are you basing that on?"

and no, in a debate 'my feels' is not an answer

HAHAHA, MUH LATE NIGHT COMEDY POLITICS MAN

kys
&
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE

>They hate facts and empower racists
I believe you're thinking of leftists who have been subverted by SJW tier faggots who deserve to be shot. They operate on feels opposed to facts, because facts tend to 'rayciss' and 'offensive' to them.

Sorry you feel the need to support a group that goes against your interests.
Nafta was created in a republican think tank, with a republican majority house and senate. They didn't give bill a choice in the matter of signing it. They would have overturned his veto.

Your arguments have no citations and are based on false premises.

A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED SHILL

I they could, they wouldn't be what they are.

>Conservative radio hosts explain why abortion is murder
HAHAHAHA DUMB CHRISTIANS LOL NOBODY LISTENS TO RADIO

>Same host explains why the Alt Right who don't want to die for Israel are monsters
WOW POL BTFO HAHAHAHA HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER MADAM PRESIDENT1111111!!!!

You fucking leftists should be OVERJOYED that we exist. We're the end of the Neocons writ in blood and fire. Our candidate is genuinely anti-war. Our candidate is tacitly pro-single payer healthcare. Our candidate is very moderate on fags, trannies and otherkin or whatever shit you care about now. Our candidate's tax plan is the most moderate of every Republican's and actually stands to close loopholes for billionaires.

By all accounts our candidate has more moderate and even left-leaning policies than the Democrat candidate--he's just also a Nationalist instead of a retarded self-hating dildo. That's your only actual complaint with Trump, everything else is fluff and lies that you've fabricated to justify it.

>They would have overturned his veto.
youtube.com/watch?v=eTgyDFmaa5E

They are based on facts.

IF I PULL THAT LAYER OF CHEETOS OFF WILL YOU DIE?

Racism is not an institute, therefore no racism was ever institutional, meaning noting is can be racist. In order for it to be institutional you would need a set order of things, which never exists because all racism is entirely anecdotal and has no standard or measurable value.

IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY DISCOLORING