Why do Jews have the highest IQ scores among other races? Is it genetic or the education?

Why do Jews have the highest IQ scores among other races? Is it genetic or the education?

sample size is statistically not relevant for most of those numbers.

Education. Not only are the majority of them able to afford private schools and such, but the poorer ones realize that the better the education one has, the more successful they'll be. Thus you see poor Jew families struggling to make sure their kid goes to a higher tier school, meanwhile blacks and Mexicans could give a shit whether there kids go or not. No conspiracy, its just good parenting

education

IQ tests have nothing to do with education

yeah in an ideal world they should have nothing to do with education. in reality a good education pushes the score of IQ tests significant

Jewish isn't just an ethnicity, it's a lineage. Indian brahmins have an average IQ of nearly 120.
Meanwhile, the average IQ of my family back 2 generations on both sides is 130. Genetics is extremely important.

Ashkenazi jews (ukrainian/slav europeans genetics) practiced inbreeding and eugenics (rabbis had multiple children with multiple wives, they were really the only ones that bred that much) and it shows both in their iq averages, and the amount of genetic defects they have.
i would like to say again that ashkenazis are not jews, but slavs genetically
real jews died out/were absorbed into greek/Mediterranean gene pools

It also has to do with which neighborhoods the best schools are, which typically means whether the majority of the community is rich whites or not. There is no meme to this whatsoever, nothing to get butt hurt over as well. Just take care of your kid and put him into the best school

Simple: higher IQ people are generally of a higher-paying job. When the Nazi's rose to power, those with any money fled abroad, typically to the US. Those without had to stay behind. The end result: the low IQ's died of the various diseases and issues in the concentration camps, boosting the overall score of Ashkenazi Jews leftover.

Im puertorican and black and have an iq of 107. This list cant be right

Their culture is unique in how they prioritize education above all else, even money. To them, education is how one acquires money, so you must prioritize it. From the onset, we are taught to be bilingual, read extremely difficult scripts in Hebrew and study rigorously and consistently.

I have a theory that Jews/Ashkenazis aren't necessarily smart because of genetics, but because the brain develops a heightened structure during the developmental stages because we are trained to consistently read and practice. Hebrew is quite complex and much of it involves pattern recognition, changing symbology, etc.

t. Mixed. Dad is Jewish, mom is Jamaican Jew convert. Yes, they exist and yes, it's weird. But I exist.

PhD in Mechanical Engineering, btw.

>sample size under 1000

Might as well say "my cousin told me those krafty kikes are smart!"

Get statistics, nigger.

Statistycally it can quite be. If we were to breed only the blacks like you we could engineer a black population with our same QI.

But hey eugenetics is bad, so keep being monkeys right?

>Negro vitality and jewish intellect

How does it feel to be an apex predator, blue pills loving you and red pills hating you?

I don't give a fuck about about that chart . I scored on IQ tests more than top average there(111).

BLACKS ALWAYS IN LAST PLACE EXCEPT VIOLENT CRIME.

Not really.

Yep, since a MEAN can be refuted by one individual score.
I doubt your IQ is even close to 70.

Why are jungle chinks so stupid when compared to Starcraft Edition Asians?

>Biggest sample size also approximates the average
>Tiny sample sizes deviate from the average wildly
Huh really made my neurons fire in sequence

they cary a significant amount of R1a(as much as romanians and bulgarians).but they are not slavs.

>what is statistical significance

Too bad those Jews didn't learn statistics with those big IQs.

Selective breeding.
>No homeland, so breeding chance depended on material success ($) or social status (rabbi).
>Material success without farming homeland forces them to learn abstract skills like trading and politics.The MERCHANT is born.
>They forced their kids to go to Jew-schooling, amplifying their genetic possibility
>A genius white man could end up farming for life without ever realizing his potential.

They are literally bred to feed off of other societies. A parasite race.
>pic related

Wasnt Jews as a race debunked recently

they didn't know what they were doing, it was not a programme.

it was the side effect of artificial selection (and out selection) into a specialized white-collar trade.

E.g. all the dumb Jews went into farming with the Christians to work physically.

White collar traders self-selected a specific gene pool.

(Ashkenazi gene pool is heavily Italian AFAIK)

they're the ones that write and score the tests. Its pretty simple.

>what are jewish lies

KILL YOURSELF, JEW

Those dumb jews mixed with the Christians, which is why the pure Jews gained the IQ advantage.
>Pure jews: the ones measured in this test

Maybe it wasn't on purpose, but the intent doesn't matter... the outcome was the same. Selective breeding.