What did SNL mean by this?

What did SNL mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

blacklivesmatter.com/getinvolved/
youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/pf_14-07-16_interreligiousrelations_all/
youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4960654/SNL-s-Lorne-Michaels-reveals-didn-t-roast-Weinstein.html
youtu.be/HGJAIEdJtFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and so is you know who

He also was a kike and liberal.

Maybe they belong to the same tribe?

SNL has been filled with hacks for years

Racists

Because he's from New York or (((New York)))?
Trumps from NYC, they don't seem to have a problem ripping in to him.

"from New York" is code for Jewish.

I meant old white men dude. I was not being racist man, I'm sorry, it's just a misunderstanding. Please please please accept my apology.

How long until they try playing the holocaust card?

I'm not obsessed with Jews. What did he do wrong? As far as I know he just used favors to have sex with women which pretty much every rich and powerful guy does

YOU LITERALLY CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

SNL was never good, not even watching it as a kid was it funny

Though this Trump stuff is good because it upsets the right people

:^)

you need to be way more clear than that when conversing online so dont try to dodge blame for this

if your words can be taken as racist EVER than it makes no difference whether it was a mistake or not because you are still responsible for spreading hate

I strongly suggest you follow this link and leave a charitable donations
blacklivesmatter.com/getinvolved/

"from NY", "international bankers", Hollywood, etc all code words for jews

Exactly, he didn't do anything wrong, but with his money, he helped fund the very people who created today's political climate that made him lose his job anyway. Even if you can sympathize with Weinstein, you gotta admit it's always a little bit ironic when it happens to the likes of him and Josh Whedon. The Pussy-march attending male allies who donated millions of $ to Hillary Clinton.

So are jews a race or religion? I mean, would a country do DNA testing for citizenship?

>he didn't do anything wrong
>forcing yourself onto a reporter then jizzing in front of plant is nothing wrong
>raping a woman then paying her to keep quiet while her career dies and has to work on charmed is nothing wrong
wew lad

>Sup Forums defends a kike rat pedo

Are you saying There weren't any jokes about this scandal on SNL at all? Not even on weekend update?

>Sup Forums is defending him

You'll never catch me tho

i dont watch SNL

but, so, theyve made no jokes or comments about harvey weinstein being a massive sexual abuser? no jokes at all? obviously?

and theyre claiming its cuz hes from new york? thats the reason?

thats retarded

>Because hes from New York
>is a kike and a liberal
what's the difference?

Harvey doesn't have any pedophilia accusations, unlike those christians you defend so vigorously

No one knows because no one watches. Thats why they had to ask Lorne.

Why didn't these woman say something?

They could have helped other woman.

One of those woman could have been mine or your daughters.

>Funnyman Nathan Lane
Very fake news

>funnyman

Oh so these were grown woman?
What did he even do rape them?

Whichever helps with the narrative "they" are trying to control.

Jews of a feather flock together.

Funny how they didn't ignore attacking Trump even though he's from New York as well.

He didn't rape them that we know of yet. He used his position of power to have consensual sex with them and they wanted fame and fortune so they did so and remained quiet.

He's admitting to misconduct and nothing else so far.

But as more news gets out it will probably advance to rape and pedophilia and probably wasn't just women. This is hollywood afterall.

This reminds me of a REALLY redpilled video, it blew my mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

What do you think, natsoc gentlemen?

The actual allegations was he dropped hints that (adult) actresses could get good contracts if they did sexual favors.

pretty different from the pedo-faggot priests raping little boys in the church hall desu desu

>But as more news gets out it will probably advance to rape and pedophilia

But when? I'm tired of waiting for fuck sake

People from California shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Oh so they consented. So what's the problem? They regret it? Is he married?

If he can sue a media conglomerate for 50 million dollars just imagine how a b- tier actress will do?

the problem is SJW's (and Sup Forums apparently) are outraged as it shows rape culture and they've redefined rape to be "sex that you might regret later"

Well they're the ones that accepted and did it with him. I even hear some got Emmy's?

Not like he raped them or they were kids.

Why is he getting fired and stuff?

He did get naked and masturbate in front of some female journalists which is really something you should avoid doing in the professional world

We already know he sexually assaulted a potted plant in front of a woman.

There is nothing holding this man back.

Just be patient.

Well couldn't these woman just have said no?

Oy vey did I say Jew York?

So he was able to get undressed and Jack off to completion before she could scream and run out?

She actually stayed?

They're all of a sudden attacking him for "misconduct" because he was giving actresses the fast track in exchange for sexual favors. The real reason they didn't do anything about it before is because it was a well known thing in the business. They didn't want to upend the careers of people like Jennifer Lawrence by admitting the only reason she's anybody is because she sucked some old guys dick. Just think of the blow that would do to """"feminism"""". Even though they all consented. Almost every actress from at least the past decade that got famous overnight did so because they gargled old Weinstein's balls. He must have pissed off someone with a lot of power/money that doesn't give a shit about any of that. Probably fucked some banker's daughter or something.

and not get famous? Kek

>unlike those christians you defend so vigorously

Found the jew. You always out yourself because you just cannot help but bring up and attack Christ in regards to something completely irrelevant. I bet on a per capita basis jews are pedos at a WAY higher rate than any other group, but your kind cannot help but attack a religion of billions when a few step out of line while covering up for your own kinds misdeeds. Jews like Epstein and Weinstein are the tip of the iceberg.

It's not even religion at this point, not like any jews other than the ultra Orthodox actually believe in or follow the teachings of the Torah. At that point how are you even the religion you claim to be anymore? You treat yourself as an ethnic group. Just a kiddy fucking tribe full of greed and nepotism.

Oyyyyy veyyyyyyyyy. Kikes defend perv kikes, not surprised.

probably Carla

Do you know who hates jews the most? Other jews
>t. jew
Harvey's brother is pushing him out of the company
>inb4 larping hollywood insider
Sup Forums hasn't been a secret club for a decade

nothing! stop being anti-semetic now!

THE NOSE SHOWS

((((((((((((((((((((((NEW YORK))))))))))))))))))))))))

he doesn't seem to have a problem sexually harassing women either

Missed the point, entirely.

Should have called New Jerusalem.

>Do you know who hates jews the most? Other jews
bullshit. no "religious group" loves themselves as much as jews.
>pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/pf_14-07-16_interreligiousrelations_all/
harvey's brother is just covering for the company and harvey probably told him to "fire" him. he's still gonna get an off the books paycheck from it.

mmm hmm

The tribe looks after the tribe. Nothing new. Feels good being part of the tribe. The goyim are just jelly.

THAT IS AN EUPHEMISTIC RESPONSE THAT MEANS: "WE DID NOT MOCK THE SCANDAL, BECAUSE HARVEY WEINSTEIN IS A FELLOW JEW."

:^)

Sup Forums, it's time to admit the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM

Like Adam Silver loved Donald Sterling? Harvey is still has equity in the company, while he no longer has an official role with the company, he still gets disbursements proportional to his shares held... unless the remaining board members restructure the company to make the current ownership shares non-voting and secondary in the payout order. If they actually pull the trigger and makes Harvey's stake into B shares, he could be frozen out.

Cain and Able shit is going on (both jews, btw)

they are backstabbing each other because they petty and money grubbing. the "self-hating jew" thing is such a joke.

Only leftists from reddit are defending (((((((((WEINSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN))))))))))))))))))

Nice projecting, kike rat. NAMBLA was founded by LEFTIST JEWS!

leave weev out of this

More like (((((((((((((((((((((((((WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEV))))))))))))))))))))))))

hilarious to watch the same cucks that would cheer trump as he groped their sisters/mothers cunts become enraged when a kike would exhibit the same behavior

either you grab her by the pussy or you dont, cant have it both ways niggers

"""""""""""""""""""""JEW YORK"""""""""""""""""""""

They probably already played it during settlement negotiations.

The difference is that the allegations against Trump are false.

Textbook quid pro quo sexual harassment by your definition and objectively what it was. Anyway, shits gonna get a lot worse...for everyone. By that I mean that if you’ve ever legitimately or not sexually harassed a girl even let’s say in high school years ago commented on a girls body or let’s say she has misgivings about some forgettable pity sex or god only knows...it could be a bomb one for almost all men.

>words = actions
>unproven claims versus admitted crimes

(((Spotted)))

Trump is also from New York for starters you dumb nigger.

Oh look, it's another misleading headline of an article that rehashes another paper's story.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4960654/SNL-s-Lorne-Michaels-reveals-didn-t-roast-Weinstein.html

tl;dr - paparazzi try to get a reaction out of Lorne Michaels at 4am with a non-question, which he answers with a non-answer and gets in his car.

The Jewish religion was always about tribal allegiance, and a god with a nepotistic agenda. Read the Pentateuch.

European pagan deities were either embodiment of natural forces, or character ideals for individuals to aspire to. The Jewish god is a guy who chose your group and you obey him for favors.

((new york))

If so, shouldn't snl love trump?

>from hes new york
What he really meant was because he's from the tribe of G-'ds Chosen ones

Sexual quid pro quo is smarmy and unethical, but not necessarily abusive. Even a John can treat a hooker fairly and many prostitutes have favorite clients. I'm guessing Weinstien took excessive liberties, which the women kept mum about because the payoff was so high.

hmmmm, isnt trump from new york?

Really makes you think.

Fair enough. I think this the only tip of the iceberg

I've missed a meme, pls explain your picture

wtf I love snivelling kikes now!

>We should hold elected officials to the same standards as greasy holywood kike producers
Damn nigger, you're stupid.

More Jew damage control.

Lorne and Harvey probably bukkaked a actress together.

>Donald Trump

>Born: 14 June 1946 (age 71), Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, New York City, New York, United States

Have it friend, it's all yours

youtu.be/HGJAIEdJtFM

He's also a kike, what's your point?

No he's not.