1. Smallville
2. The flash
3. Arrow
4. Legends of tomorrow
5. Supergirl

16. Agents of not canon

If anything smallville paved the way for the current cw shows

but Smallville had a much bigger budget

Nah the new shows have done everything you tried to do better besides Oracle.

So? Arrow only got made because of Smallville and once Arrow happened Flash came soon after

best CW waifu ever

I never watched Smallville. Was it full comic like the current cw shows(flash and legends at least) or was it more like early Arrow where they had comic elements but presented them in a rel world manner

It kinda strived for more real world approach, but was unintentionally campy as fuck. Overuse of slow mo didn't help.

Yes. She made me cum buckets as a child.

God I'd nut so hard up in that tight pussy that bitch would be knocked up for life.

I definitely miss smallville

>Those colors

Clark knows that Plastic Man is feeling his woman up, right?

Lois and Clarke is still the superior show

Half the time you forget its superman.

His head looks like it was photoshopped unto another man's body.

Smallville was even less of a superman show

Never said it was, I don't even remember them saying Superman in the show.

Somebody SAAAAAAAAVE ME

youtube.com/watch?v=XjTWOSJ8XQg

youtube.com/watch?v=tlm4sEAu0Rc

Then why did it look like shit all the time?

>rosenbaum quit the show to go on to do literally nothing until the finale

He was the heart and soul of that show.

I watched off and on until about the 7th or 8th season and overall it felt like, towards the end of it's run, they started getting way more comic book-y, with shit like Aquaman and Martian Manhunter showing up more frequently as well as Hawkman and even Doctor Fate, S9 (my personal favorite season) and S10 were both pretty fun.

Nah.
Clark and Lois were.

This. I'm only on S2, but Luthor is the absolute best. Anf the father/son/rival dynamic between him and Lionel is great.

Most of it was just soapy drama between Clark, Lex and Lana. They weren't even allowed to say the word Superman on the show.

Felicity done right.

Such a better Lois than Amy Adams.

The beginning has a lot of weird monster of the week episodes that are actually really good, but there's also dumb romance and all that. Still I like it because it's very "grounded" overall and it's mostly a highschool story.

I think after season 3-4 it becomes more about supowerpowers and comic style which fits with Clark growing up and all that.

It's not perfect by any means and the romance can be annoying, but don't get me wrong it's a million times better than any current CW romance like Oliver and Felicity or Barry and NigIris

>Miss me yet Sup Forums?

Every day ;_;

I wanted to impregnate her

As did Hamilton.
One of the funnier things about one of the best episodes.

For all of the stuff that Flash/Arrow "lift" from comics, Smallville is genuinely silly and more campy.

Yup, Smallville is really silly, especially in the first seasons. It gets more into comicbook lore later on but the beginning is mostly original stuff and being it's own thing For example, the final "villain" of season 1 was a tornado.

I don't think it's nostalgia but I watched it a while ago and it was still really really fun.

They really were a great Lois and Clark, they had great chemistry.

>only iteration of supes that has pure unfettered joy at lois's misfortunate.

For being campiest, it had a lot of layers and you're right they did have great chemistry.

Lol no

Honestly, I think it got weaker once it started getting into comic book lore.

It wasn't necessary, and became weirdly handled.
Much like later CW shows.

Lois and Clark is the best live action Sup Forums show

1st season was best.

Early seasons are maximum comfy. It's like Superboy crossed with Buffy. Also a perfect time capsule of early 2000's culture.

Did he punched the tornado?

no

A PUDGY man. Wasn't he ripped in the first season?

I do miss Smallville

What happened to Tom Welling though

> Smallville is really silly, especially in the first seasons
> For example, the final "villain" of season 1 was a tornado
Loeb was the producer on first season until Sam died

S1 is basically an adaptation of "For the man who has everything"

He hasn't acted in anything for a while, I think. He seems happy and sometimes hangs out with Rosenbaum sometimes. He seems like he lives a comfy life.

>Rosenbaum
I was wondering what happened to him only to realize he's been a voice actor for a while. Holy shit zack snider should have just recast him. Instead of Facebook man.

Does he do cons and stuff? Looking him up not long after Smallville ended it really seemed like he was sick of it, but just from the quick look I had on his instagram he seems to embracing it more now.

Perfect Wonder Woman

Just clicking that image makes my heart race. I wanted her so bad.

Is it worth rewatching the series for her?

She was insufferable the first couple of seasons and her chubby moments were not attractive, even in the THICC way. Don't let your penis guide you

But you should rewatch it anyway, since it's awesome

>Perfect Wonder Woman

Smallville's costume department agrees

i didn't know WW was on smallville

how did they introduce her?

They introduced her in the season 11 comic book. Not in the show proper

I jacked off to Erica Durance so much I could start my own sperm clinic

what's happening in this pic why are they using each other's clothes?

oh

This.

I was the biggest Smallville fan on the planet when I was 11 years old watching season 1. Then things started getting weird when they brought in Jensen Ackles, when Lana got demoted, when they brought Lois in to replace her, when these two weirdos showed up at the season 5 opening, when Clark started making trips to the fortress of solitude...

It was losing me through seasons 3 and 4, and by season 5, they totally lost me. The show I loved didn't exist anymore.

>Smallville in any way good
Shit taste.

I bet you like Flash and Green Arrow too.

I don't really agree, but I do hate how awkward the transition to grooming Clark to become Superman was. For starters, the fact that Clark was openly being groomed to become Superman.

One of the main draws of the character is that he consciously made the decision to dedicate his life to helping people. Bringing in all that prophecy nonsense kind of defeated the purpose of the show.

That said, it did seem that without the predestination aspect this Clark would never get off the fence and put on his cape. I mean, even as late as season 9 he was wishing he didn't have his powers. The constant waffling got really, really tiresome.

Well, he never managed to build a career after it.

kek he looks out of shape and balding

Whoa, it's like the movie version but... colourful...!

Maybe that is what the movie version looks like underneath the Snyder grey scaling.

>her chubby moments were not attractive, even in the THICC way
I refuse to believe this.

I don't even remember Chloe having a chubby phase. When was this?

Christ he looks like a whiter dean cain

I miss that Lois, that's for sure. Chloe, too. Fuck, even Mera. Smallville had some of the best girls.

FARM SEX
A
R
M

S
E
X

Justin Hartley>Stephen Amell

He was fun, that's for sure.

Cuck of Steel

>Zatanna tries to fuck Clark
>He rejects her

Why is he so gay?

he can see the AIDS in her bloodstream, not that he can get infected but a man's gotta have standards

Z is pure, she can use magic to wash away those dirty Constantine STD's.

>one of his first scenes is impressing Lois with a trick shot

Of course.
He had style.

>That episode
>Those fishnets
WEW lads

>fishnets
>not highcut

I think user is exaggerating how the actress was the SLIGHTEST bit soft when she was younger when the show started out. I mean, put any girl next to Lana's actress and they'll look heavier.

I actually don't like highcut stuff. I feel like it makes girls' butts/hips/legs looks long in a stringy way and not a sexy way

I should watch Smallville eps at some point. They paved the way for the current CW shows, after all.

I'm still hoping we get some nod to Smallville in the CW shows.

I wonder how things might have been different if the Aquaman show had worked out. Would there have been a Smallvilleverse instead of an Arrowverse?

Smallville deserves a nod in Gotham.
It's the only one that has Smallville's kinda film focused style rather than comic leftovers

it would be a better universe but that would be because of how they built the shows.

The writers for these new shows are..I mean seriously I cannot remember any character that I hated as much as felicity in anything done by smallville in 10 years.

I think Lana was the worst for me but it wasn't for felicity reasons.

Felicity's apparently gotten better in the latest series.

you're not going to convince anyone to go back.

I'll believe it when I see it, since I'm actually completely behind on all the capeshit right now. I AM a little tired of hearing whining about Felicity even if it is deserved, so I hope she did get better.

Totally agree, she should have been endgame, or at least the official mistress of Clark.

Even when Lana was awful all of the other characters picked up the slack.

you wouldn't hear any whining if her vocal minority wouldn't be so vociferous in her defense and starting fights acting as if years of the show haven't been shitty.

Go on any official media involving the show, they're everywhere even now so there is no justification that will change that and unless she disappears, it won't change anything.

they're also the ones attacking the Flash even though it is still leading the network in ratings.

I don't really care man, I'm just here to be nostalgic about Smallville and hope that Supergirl glimpses Clark in a wormhole or something lol

I understand but you're the one partially defending it so it does need to be said.

Maybe most of it was used to pay the actors. Though I think the only one I ever heard of before or since Smallville was Bo Duke.

It was Buffy the Vampire Slayer but with Clark Kent instead of hunting vampires. he stopped Meta-human teenagers that adquired their powers form Kryptonite radiation and used their powers for evil like stealing and killing random individuals. At the end of every episode they always died accidentally by their own power or tripping themselves into their deaths trying to fight Clark.

Except for Spider-Creep...who reformed and went to the high school reunion rich and successful.

Don't forget the valuable lessons that Clark and pals learned!

is that a silver horse dildo on the left?

Luthor was pretty based too.

youtu.be/l_yoe_U04_g

Why couldn't Eisenberg imitate this version instead of some rich version of the Joker?

Well it was a Lois and Clark focused show, not a Superman one. Which is an approach I wouldn't mind them trying again. Also didn't this show have some villains that were never introduced into the comic? I remember the time traveler from the future that wanted to cause anarchy because he found his peaceful future boring as hell fun when he showed up.