H-hey *buurrrp* morty

h-hey *buurrrp* morty

Nice

>10 dollar nugget paid for by your dad

oh yeah but its totally blacked.com that's killing the white race right Sup Forums? fucking rubes

This video/webm keeps getting put on here and every time I see this guy I get kinda angry and I'm not sure why. Something about his existence really bothers me.

Because he's a typical numale

Fat, loves pop culture cartoons, dresses like shit and has handouts from daddy.

I've never seen anyone eat like that. Odd

>was it worth it?

>replace half your writers with random women
>this disaster happens
Really makes you think

phew just one of them

please somebody nuke us

>Sup Forums is just as bad as SJWs

This is true though, they are both authoritarian collectivist fascists and hate individualism and the free market.

We need a new world war or bring back classical bullying

Thank god the centrist is here to bestow his wisdom upon us.

Anyone else totally relate to ricks sense of humor, genuine, and all around nihilist attitude? Anyone else also take a morty under their wing because you pity the low IQ morons around you and want to give back to the world?

>Rick claims God is dead
>proves it by riling up people in a mass hysteria of meme consumerism

Where were you when Dan Harmon was the most vital philosopher of our time?

He's an ancap cuck who'd get culled the second his ideology was enacted.

Americans are truly subhuman.

"Fuck you Cletus"

I think Dan is probably getting blackout drunk and thinking why humans are this fucked up
Or trying to act like he's with the 'good guys' when they really are just lost sjws who'd do anything to belong in a place.

Self-proclaimed centrist = spineless retarded liberal jellyfish that agrees with everything rabid SJWs say but just disagree with the tone because they know it makes them look like mindless raving morons

Literally me, though I certainly don't ascribe to the leftist ideology that seems to be associated with my kind.

is it actually you numale

When are people going to learn that both sides of the political spectrum have their share of fat, cartoon loving, badly dressed, parasitic loser manchildren.

>american cuisine tasting

This reminds me of all those weebs drinking milk mixed with soda because some girl anime made it popular and being utterly disappointed at the reality of it.

>dresses like a nu-male faggot
>asks daddy for 10 dollars so he can have his reddit and memey nugget >:(
>face emits a blinding radiance of "cuck"
>shys away from the camera during a brief moment of self-reflection as he realizes what he must look like to a normal person
>PAYING 10 DOLLARS FOR A FUCKING """CHICKEN""" NUGGET
>NUGGET DEALER TOUCHES THE NUGGET
>DEALER TOUCHES MONEY AND PUTS HIS HANDS IN HIS POCKET BEFORE TOUCHING THE NUGGET
>EATING A MCDONALDS CHICKEN NUGGET EVER