THIS FUCKING BITCH IS SHITTING ON BLADE RUNNER AND HASNT EVEN SEEN IT! WTF

youtube.com/watch?v=HYRsDi4fGOA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTdUXFp7I1E
the-pool.com/arts-culture/film/2017/40/helen-o-hara-on-blade-runner-s-sexist-future
hooktube.com/watch?v=HYRsDi4fGOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>posting the direct link like the shill he is
Sasuga

watch the responses instead its fucking hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=fTdUXFp7I1E

>racism

There is no racism in the movie.

>hehe better give her ad revenue
>thtat'll show that bitch

are you actually sure about that famalam?

JUST DON'T LOOK
JUST DON'T LOOK

that applies to both her and all you triggered faggots

I'd forgotten she was still alive

fuck you OP, I was happy

>expecting me to watch this dumb faggot and his chink dildo

Anita can't even rack up 30k views now lmao, i guess she has to try and bait attacks on Sup Forums again. No one gives a shit anymore

Go away Anita you fat aging cunt.

>Likes and comments disabled

What a fucking pussy

they made alot more valid points than that disgusting long nosed whore

This. They've started to shill her videos on Sup Forums again. She is begging for attention again the attention whore.

You can't spell feminist frequency without "icy queen."

IGNORE HER FOR GOD'S SAKE

Yo moving my arms for every word makes me a good speaker dawg. Dab on dem haters

>Latinx people

She used video games as a foothold and is now trying to go mainstream.

the-pool.com/arts-culture/film/2017/40/helen-o-hara-on-blade-runner-s-sexist-future

I can't believe people can miss the point of a movie this hard

Damn now I really wanna see this movie.

Same

>Nearly all the characters are white

I don't recall any of them suffering from racial prejudice in the movie.

>It might be laziness

This doesn't make any sense. What is lazy about casting white people in a role?

>We need stories that remind us of hope in the face of abject darkness

Maybe don't watch Blade Runner 2049 then.

>Blade Runner 2049 contains that hope

No it doesn't.

>Lack of diversity

Doesn't affect the emotional impact of the story at all.

>Liberation doesn't have quite the same effect when it's done by white people, for other white people.

It does if you're a white person.

Why even get angry about Anita anymore? Trump is elected, the revenge is complete. She's just shilling again.

I miss the feminists that saw the female body being out in the open and having sex as progressive and freeing.

anita is putting on weight

me likey

>anyway enough about reddit
pretty good

Yeah that's why this thread is full of butthurt and you morons keep bumping it.

>published September 28th
Unironically "alt-right faggots whine about everything"

If women weren't treated as sex objects they wouldn't exist.

t.crybabies
Actually makes me wanna watch it now

go to bed Juan

Base Chapotraphouse defending semi-retarded feminists.

Maybe Anita will let you masturbate in front of her.

I swear to god, only reason i know this chick exist is because of tv and pol autists. Stop giving her attention retards!

>Anita Sarkeesian is Alt Right

I don't even understand how this is meant to work as b8.

>THIS FUCKING BITCH IS SHITTING ON BLADE RUNNER AND HASNT EVEN SEEN IT!
How is that any different from Sup Forums?

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>Not Sup Forums

>Not moot

Jesus fucking christ go back.

Chapo are the new shareblue and I can dig it

How was Blade Runner 2049 racist?

Op is a moron complaining that she didn't watch the movie before making the video from weeks before the movie came out. Her talking points could be gleaned from before release so OP is an alt right faggot whining about nothing to get precious (You)s

Sup Forums isn't shitting on Blade Runner and watched the Cam Rip.

that's some pretty good bait you got yourself there

I don't go to Sup Forums

She did the same with games she never played. What did you expect?

Fuck off shill. Post the hook link.

hooktube.com/watch?v=HYRsDi4fGOA

I'm pretty sure in the Joi settings there was a 'race' option

Don't give her views
Don't talk about her

She already brought gamergate to Sup Forums and ruined gaming for everyone, don't let it happen here

ITT: people pretend like they don't have a fantasy of anita dominating them and forcing them to point out sexist flaws in favorite movies and video games

>OP is a moron complaining that she didn't watching the movie before making the video

How is that moronic?

She's critiquing something she hasn't seen and doesn't know about. That is moronic and common sense would dictate that you are right to complain about it.

>Her talking points could be gleaned from before release

Her headline states that the movie contains robots (in the trailers), flying cars (in the trailers) and racism (neither in the promotional material or the movie).

So her talking points are not only incorrect, they also couldnt' be gleaned from the pre-release material.

>OP is an alt right faggot whining about nothing

He's objectively complaining about something, and his criticisms are correct.

You truly are fucking dumb.

i have been trying to meme that for some time now to deal with these perpetually offended snowflakes / drama queens

Then how come Joi looks the same in all her incarnations?

You're actually racist. Sup Forums is your containment board Mercer shill.

You realize this image applies to the people that get triggered by Anita and her likes too, right?

Either have intelligent discourse about the subject, ignore it, or shut the fuck up. Screaming and crying and trying to censor and shut them up is retarded.

>Ha! I used the term snowflake to stop people criticising my fucking retarded ideologies and perpetual over emotional hysterical complaining about literally nothing!

Meanwhile, you're still sperging out and being hysterical because people are mocking you and your idols on a Taiwanese Crypto Currency Emulating Forum.

Feminist do such a good job at arguing that women are useless.

It's a shame, because women have many important social roles to fill.

Can we vote in Weinstein next election? Why haven't these SJWs killed themselves yet?

She isn't reviewing the new Blade Runner, she is reviewing the first film in her fem frequency style.

My problem with her isn't shining a light on patriarchy in entertainment. My problem is she makes a lot...A LOT of generalizations of media that she clearly doesn't understand or care to understand. Things like story, context and subject matter dosen't matter.

I saw her speak at a conference a few years ago and she talked about how patriarchy in games is bad, and continued to mention in a way someone who is trying to wash their hands of some kind of social stink said " But I don't play games and don't have an interest to start". It really made me realize she isn't a scholar but a modern band wagoner.

The real question here is, what's her fucking problem with sex robots?

>Either have intelligent discourse

Today i realized Sup Forums at this time and hour actually fucking suck. This is the worst time and im glad im usually asleep in this timeframe

K had her face on "default" or standard or something.

>You realize people who laugh at how stupid our ideas are, are just as stupid as we are!

Keep telling yourself that, perpetually triggered faggot.

>Either have intelligent discourse about the subject

You can't have intelligent discourse with people who are retarded (i.e., Anita Sarkeesian and anyone who shares her opinions) and you wouldn't have it ANYWAY, because your response to anyone criticising her or anybody who thinks like her is to autistically screech and gnash your teeth and claim "U R THE REAL SNOWFLAKES!"

Now take your own advice and shut the fuck up and go to another thread (or back to where you belong).

sex robots means men won't have to deal with women like her

ignore her, you do realize that nothing she says can have an impact on you or anyone you know. just ignore her and she will go away shes only some one because retards on Sup Forums couldn't help themselves.

I actually don't get this.

I seriously don't understand how this has anything to do with feminists at all.

She's still going? Fucking hell.

Sign me the fuck up

you say that but im doing an animation course with a gaming module and the lecturer literally brought up zoe quinn and anita sarkeesian and made them the victims in his story, so the impact is changing things everywhere

Im not that guy and you just got triggered in this post just now. You cant even express yourself without chimping out, your existence is completely pointless and unnecessary. You are retarded and you know this deep down. I know you wont admit this but that guy triggered you without insulting you one bit.
Fuck you and your kind. In an ideal world killing you would be public service. Now keep chimping out bitch.

>Nothing she says can have an impact on you or anyone you know

They have literally enacted laws in my country and have cited "Gamer Gate" as examples of why they need to exist.

So yeah, lucky you for living in America.

The rest of us aren't so lucky.

>trying to find logic
She has problems not with violence against actual women, but virtual women in video games. Of course she ignores the stuff like torture, murder and war but violence against pixels she has a problem with.

Oh look I watched the video and what do you know... she's talking about Blade Runner in preparation for the sequel, just like her title says!

D U M B A S S

lol what country?

I get the whole sex object thing but in this case it's an actual object aimed at incels.

Have you not figured it out yet? Do you think Anita would have even 1/100th of her relevancy if it wasn't for the fucking pathetic scum that threatened her life over her dumb videos? If people weren't so outrageously retarded she would have never had the influence that she now has.

So thank yourselves for that. You are the reason for the hastened progressive movement in video games. You and that faggot pedophile Milo.

Flying cars. Robots. Racosm.
Is this an advertisement?

>chimping out
>completely pointless and unnecessary
>retarded
>Fuck you and your kind
>In an ideal world killing you would be a public service
>chimping out
>bitch

Imagine being so triggered that you literally end up shaking in rage and wanting to kill someone simply because they (correctly) state that a person criticizing a movie they haven't seen is stupid, and objectively, correctly stating that the thrust of her criticism is incorrect because the issue she is discussing isn't present in the film, nor was present in the trailers.

Imagine being so triggered by inoccuous opinions on a Nepalese Cave Drawing BBS that you wish death on someone for the offense of them choosing objectively correct facts over your inane ideological crazy-homeless-man rants.

>implying she was responsible for the radioactive meltdown known as gamergate
It's not her fault you spergs couldn't hold your shit in.

its been like that since the beggining.
I dont even disagree with most of her fundamental arguments about feminism, but my god does she desperately need a reality check now more than ever.
The Blade Runner video was the worst ive ever seen from her.

Her title is still incorrect, since Blade Runner contains no racism.

Ausfailia.

she is a jew what do you expect? Jews just tear down anything for no rhyme or reason its why their called sneaky jews. It sounds cliche but they seem to be living up to the name more and more lately. Its not even racist at this point, it just is what it is and always has been.

It's obvious clickbait for people who chimp out at this sort of thing
you're an absolute moron if you watched the movie and still think there is any reason to pay attention to her

Have you really not figured it out yet? EVERYONE who posts shit online gets "their life threatened". If you really WANT to be the victim, then any time someone on Sup Forums tells you to kys, you have a death threat at your hand.

>this bitch is still going
I thought she lost her account, I haven't heard shit from her in literal years.
also someone post a mirror link or a tl;dr
I'm not giving this whorejew any (You)s

You were so triggered by the video that you couldn't even bring yourself to watch it, because if you did you'd know she's talking about the original film you fucking coward.

God what a dumb piece of fucking shit you must be.

>Watching a cherrypicked Sargon-tier response video instead of watching the source and forming your own opinion

The YouTube """skeptic""" community everyone.

>Do you think Anita would have even 1/100th of her relevancy if it wasn't for the fucking pathetic scum that threatened her life over her dumb videos?

You mean something that never happened?

>Fucking pathetic scum

Even if it were true (it's not), it's neither pathetic or scummy. She's human garbage.

>If people weren't so outrageously retarded she would have never had the influence that she now has.

I've never argued that feminist and people who support feminsits aren't retarded.

>So thank yourselves for that. You are the reason for the hastened progressive movement in video games.

No. Liberals, feminists and nu-males are responsible for that. And Anita herself (just like the "death threats").

no one threatened her life user, she just crying wolf

Sounds like you just got triggered by that guy, and wrote a lengthy reply to hide why you got triggered.

This

Stop being an alt-right triggered baby and watch this video and then post comments on how disgusting she is. We need to drive her away with our comments to show her who's boss guys!

Confirming yourself Anita shill. Man those view numbers are getting pathetic these days, huh?

Of course she was responsible.

As was the rank slut who sucked video game bloggers dicks for good reviews, as was the video game bloggers who pretend to be feminists to offset their molestery behavior.

Why are you so butthurt about it anyway?

It was pretty funny.

use hooktube when linking somebody you don't want to get ad revenue, it's like archive.is for videos, just replace youtube with hooktube in the url.

What's that got to do with it? I mean yeah, she played it up and played the victim, I certainly don't think Anita is a saint. But the response she was met with was embarrassing and normal people care about that shit. Without you losers she'd have never made it into the mainstream.

Also, don't downplay death threats that much until you've had them thrown by you under your real name on social media, you're hiding behind anonymity here.

She's looking hot though.

>life threatened
gonna need proof of that, if it's a youtube comment it doesnt count, needs to be substantial like a letter to her ctual living accomadation claiming they were going to slit her throat or something otherwise its all bullshit

>couldn't bring yourself to watch it

...lol

>WATCH THE VIDEO YOU FUCKING COWARD

double lol.

Nice try Annie.

>tfw this disgusting kike has moved on to shitting on good movies

Fucking leech will just keep jumping ship to spread her filthy kike aids around to every medium possible.

Reddit might be more your speed, kiddo.

Holy shit this.

WHAT'S THE MATTER ALT-RIGHT MAN BABY COWARDS!?

TOO SCARED TO WATCH THE VIDEO?

FUCKING PUSSIES.

IF YOU HAD ANY BALLS YOU'D WATCH THE VIDEO AND SLAM THIS BITCH ON TWITTER (MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE PEPE REACTION IMAGES)!

COME ON, SCARED OF A GIRL YOU VIRGINS?!