WHY WAS THIS MOTHER! FUCKING MOVIE SO BAD

*eats ur baby*

*blows up house*

Lol

I actually really like how she looks with jet black hair

Because Aronofsky has crawled up his own ass. Completely.

even if she had 0% body fat she'd still have those fucking cheeks

It's kind of sad how quickly this movie was forgotten.

Me too, specially since this movie really is REDITT incarnated

TRUMP CURSE CLAIMS ANOTHER VICTIM

its so unrealistic for a movie you are supposed to take seriously.

Alright what does this actually mean? Is it just another way to call something a piece of shit? What are the qualities to something needs to be called reddit?

no, I actually mean it

The movie is an attack to christian culture just because, without any deepness or message. Just random shit everybody can name but with no implications.

Adam and Eve got expulsed from the paradise, yeah, bro. But the paradise here is a fucking office, and they don't suffer any kind of consecuence, they still live in the house, they don't have to work for their food or anything. It is there just for people to feel intelligent, but means nothing.

same with every other reference to christianity (where are the martyrs? Where are the other religions killing the new christians? That didn't fit with the "lol, christians so dumb" meme)

That's reddit. Popular culture references without any significance or utility, just for people to feel like they are part of something, something better than the others.

>Jennifer Lawrence
Is it that surprising though?

And when he had the opportunity to actually make a point, he steps on his own dick and makes it all about himself in a way that I flatly refuse to believe was intentional. If it *is* intentional, Lawrence should run from that relationship. Screaming.

The "tormented auteur that can't stop creating" was the only merely interesting thing in the whole movie.

I've hated every aronofski movie I've seen, but I've heard this was so intense and nauseating that I went to the theater just to see other people watching it. I expected some people leaving, some heart attacks or some epilepsia, but turned out it was very tamed. I was hoping the scene when they eat the baby was going to be wild as fuck, but no.

Nobody left the theatre and by the end I heard people telling others "you didn't get it? It is the bible!! I'm so much smarter than you".

>without any deepness or message
should have stopped reading there. You're clearly a 15 year old or an adult with the mind of one. This movie isn't about the history of Christianity. Its a movie about creation and humanity that incorporates parts of the Christian creation myth from the bible. If all you got out of it was "christians are so dumb" """meme""" then you are literally retarded. I think you're just another special snowflake religious freak that gets off on feeling like a victim and you went into the movie looking to be offended. I'm not saying there was any depth or point to the movie but sayings it was made to bully

is fucking stupid and no different than the feminists bitching about Blade Runner right now. You got what you wanted and that was to feel persecuted.

I'm not christian, faggot.

>Its a movie about creation and humanity that incorporates parts of the Christian creation myth from the bible.

It follows the goddam book point by point. It is no "part", the bible is the fucking script.

I don't feel triggered or think this is to attack christians, is to feel superior to them. Just like you feel superior to people that enjoy having faith. Christians deserves to be attacked, but this is bullshit and means absolutely nothing under the "omg, so true" layer. Yeah, let's have the editor dual welding shooting people in the head, such a powerfull image. Meaning? I don't know, maybe the inquisition or something. Oh, and it fits nowadays muslim extremism, this shit writes itself...

JAG

At my viewing that consisted of me, my kinobuddy, an older couple, a couple of old ladies, and a clearly lesbian couple, the conclusion was met with sighs and a couple of angry-sounding groans. The husband of the old couple said aloud, "If you've never had your intelligence insulted before, this is what it feels like,"

Based old guy.

Mine was full of people. Lots of couples, older guys, groups of teenagers... the movie was in the biggest room, Tom cruise's movie, IT and Kigsman 2 were moved to smaller ones. I was hoping for a disaster. But the moviel failed even on that.

YAGSPTHMOTHER

The "house" represents the mind of the mother. If you've watched any of JOrdan Peterson's lectures, you would know that mother's babies are meant to be sacrificed into humanity. They are thrusted into the world. Mother's protection doesn't last forever.

Why don't you watch any Aronfski interviews where he says "yes, it is the bible, I wanted to do the bible"