What’s the second best Star Wars movie? This is obviously the best

What’s the second best Star Wars movie? This is obviously the best.

V>IV>III>I>VI>II

Rogue One

ANH followed by FA

Either RotS or ANH

Star Wars 2 > Star Wars > Who cares about the rest?

>Spotted the manchildren

How can somebody say that ANH, the only Star Wars film that is not a brainless blockbuster, is not the best?

Lol

>Implying Star Wars it's not just fantasy in space aimed for children, from ANH to TFA

It is, but ANH at least has some quality and feels like a David Lean film

>spotted the retard

I answered because the OP asked a question. For me, ANH is probably tied with ESB. But OP has already made up his mind and is really just asking "What is the next best Star Wars film".

>anh wasn't a brainless blockbuster

>ANH at least has some quality
It has but it's just what kick started the whole series, and it's no different than the rest

III > IV > V > VI > VII > RO > I > II

ANH
TESB
ROTJ
ROTS
TPM as a comedy
TFA
TPM
AOTC

For me personally. TFA would be last but i loved the first quarter of that movie.

V > IV = VI > VII > RO > I > II = III

Star Wars Holiday Special > Space Balls > Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure > Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan > Attack of the Clones > Everything else (all dreck)

Revenge of the Sith is the best one

The only Star Wars movie I've seen is ep. 1 and I didn't like it.

this

This guy.

I liked the prequels more than the originals, although even they are still shit. Come at me.

Attack of the replicants

Good. And don't think about watching any more of them because you might get sucked into the never ending vortex of Star Wars that Disney is creating

WHERE IS THE FUCKING TRAILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Related thread

How old are you? If you were at a very impressionable age when the prequels came out, I can see how you would like them better.

> impressionable age when the prequels came out
underrated point
older fans underestimate the importance of nostalgia

The original is definitely second-best. The series obviously peaked with Empire Strikes Back, but A New Hope was a terrific movie and almost as good. I don't think any Star Wars movie comes anywhere close to the brilliance of those two. Even Episode 6, as much as I love it, was miles off.

V>IV>VI>III>I>II

>Implying Star Wars wasn't made to impress children, with the original trilogy aiming for kids in the late 70s-early 80s, the prequels aiming at late 90s-early2000s and the new movies aiming at late 2010s-early 2010s

It's a business model, user. Kids that watch today TFA are no less impressed than kids in the late 90s watching The Phantom Menace or kids in the 70s watching A New Hope. That's why there are so many millenials defending the prequels, because they watched them when they were kids. And in 15-20 years, people will defend these new movies.
They are movies for kids. They've always been. If adults keep liking them is out of pure nostalgia, which is cool, really. But don't overrate them because of it

I never watched any starwars movies as a kid. I briefly had a thing with a GAYMUR GURRL that obsessed over this shit series and all the other "nerd stuff", and made me watch them all. The original movies were an amateurish, boring and unoriginal rip-off of Indian mythology. The acting is terrible, the dialogue sucked dicks, the Sith are completely one dimensional saturday morning cartoon evil bad guys complete with overcomplicated schemes for world domination. At least the prequels had interesting visuals, and i hold that teenage Anakin's cringy emo bullshit and his pseudo-intellectual "i hate sand, it gets everywhere and it's so rough.."-dialogue is unironically Kino. It humanizes Darth Vader to see him spill his spaghetti as a teenager, instead of making him the bland and unoriginal infallible Gary Stu the infantile 30+ yo fans imagined him to be.

BBC > autism >>>>>>> cancer >>>>>>>>>>> Star Wars

TESB
ANH
RO
TPM
TFA
ROTJ
ROTS
AOTC

literally the worst of the series

>people expecting people to decypher those fucking abbreviations instead of simply posting the latin numbers

And what would the Latin number for Rogue One be?

V>IV>VI>III>RO>I>II>TFA

III.5 and I don't think people will be confused or maybe that could an exception because it is a stand alone movie.

>Star Wars Holiday Special

This is what probably fuelled the rumors that half the cast were on crack.

Revenge of The Sith

>This

Horrid taste